RPGM Completed Magical Valkyrie Lyristia [v1.01] [ShiBoo! / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
It's a good game but it's a little short on content I would of liked, there's a little grinding for a virgin clear.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I've been following the creator on Pixiv, and to think that it appears here... Oh thank you very much!

Jun 21, 2017
very good animation, I enjoyed the story,the combat system is very good for an RPGM ,the translation is good BUT the length is... disappointing.
virgin clear in only 2H30, and in the end is not the end... no, I enjoyed the game but it was way to short, I was left hungering for more, much more.

Reactions: n0b0di

Fostern01

Oct 22, 2017
Does anyone have a map for the Shopping Center? I can't find the last few treasure chests for the Exploration Clear bonus.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Does anyone have a map for the Shopping Center? I can't find the last few treasure chests for the Exploration Clear bonus.
The one you're probably missing is a hidden chest behind one of the dressing room curtains. It's the only one with a mirror in it, and if you interact with the curtain, she'll pull it back and reveal a chest.

Reactions: zeaxie

Fostern01

Oct 22, 2017
The one you're probably missing is a hidden chest behind one of the dressing room curtains. It's the only one with a mirror in it, and if you interact with the curtain, she'll pull it back and reveal a chest.
No, found that one on my own actually.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
No, found that one on my own actually.
Did you check all the doors? Once you have the Master Key you can open them. Just make sure you've checked each room.

How to beat the 4th boss? (the pale naked monster)
My memory is terrible, but you just need to pick the right counter whenever the prompt comes up. Trial and error will give you the right option, since there's always a keyword. I forget the counters and the keywords though. I want to say if it says he's going to hit, you have to dodge? Grab maybe was push away...

allyva

Jun 11, 2017
>how do I defeat the fourth boss

How I defeat the FIRST boss? I'm constantly starved for mana, barrier, and energy, and can barely even hit the boss.

• Haha
Reactions: n0b0di

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018

How I defeat the FIRST boss? I'm constantly starved for mana, barrier, and energy, and can barely even hit the boss.
You just beat them up? Just don't fall for the obvious trap by rushing into the back alley to get attacked from behind. Clear out the other enemies in the area first.

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
>get the second game-over scene
>bad guy starts slamming her head in the floor while raping her
>alt +f4
I had enough.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
(Skipping over the GOR complaints because fuck arguing with that brick wall again) - Only gave this a quick go on the 100% save but I quite liked what I saw. I'm a fan of these sorts of despairing scenes when pitched right and this game pulls it off pretty well, IMO - It's believably dark and high-stakes, in the context of a magical girl thing, without getting too over-the-top or gross-out about it.

I'm not usually a fan of battle-fuck systems either (usually because having enemies randomly dick you between your attacks is dumb) but the one here actually puts you into a different moveset and progresses as attacks go on, which I really like. Couldn't work out how to break a grapple once on though, but eh, can play more seriously later.

Art's on the sketchy side but I quite like it and it fits the darker theme. Translation seems solid, although some of the vocalisations sound a little weird.

The game could maybe do with the Ryona tag (which I swear used to be on here but apparently not?) as the "Graphic Violence" one is a bit too vague IMO. I do agree the game is a little light on content, but if it's finishable in ~2h then it seems dense enough. I count 12 scenes in the recollection room and 10 fight variants, which isn't bad for that short a game.

Last edited:

Bokomoko

Dec 30, 2018
If the CG wasn't so limited and dated looking this game could be fairly damn good. Overall I think you're better off using a save file then actually playing it. Some of the endings are lowkey depressing but that's to be expected.

Reactions: Carion_Crow

Elisabeth_hypno

Jun 13, 2020
Is very well animated, dungeon exploration gameplay isn't my thing, the bed endings are... intense, a plause for making a combat system. Spell with animation is just... wow ^_^

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Question for those that have unlocked the chest in the recollection room. Does it actually do anything or unlock anything?
It doesn't seem to do anything. It might be something for a future update, or its some kind of cryptic hint/foreshadowing to a future game or something. Or maybe its referencing the source material? (Which was a oneoff manga, I think)

acethekaiser

Oct 6, 2018
It doesn't seem to do anything. It might be something for a future update, or its some kind of cryptic hint/foreshadowing to a future game or something. Or maybe its referencing the source material? (Which was a oneoff manga, I think)
That makes me really interested if anyone actually has a link to the source material, I would be interested in checking it out.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
HOLY SMOKES THIS GAME.
1st of all its an actual game with surprisingly a story that makes me forget all about the hentai part cause it decently good. 2nd it has some semi animated scenes which are very rare in RPG MAKER/WOLDF RPG games, why? Cause it takes more time to do them, so many circles avoid doing them.
3rd about the translation, its kinda rough, not as bad as a full on MTL but does feel like an edited MTL. Not bad but there are some spelling errors and some lines that kinda done make sense, otherwise its better then none translation of a full on MTL, in fact if this would be full on MTL i would skip on this even when it looks so good (there are some other great games but they are MTL so i wait for proper translations). Think if you would proofread it once more you could cut some of the translation problems. But if i would have to compare it to some other edited MTL's i would say yours is around 6/10. But as you and some others proved, a machine translation can be decently good or good if someone just sits down and edits and proofreads it instead just copy pasting it back into the game. Keep up the good work hope to see you bring some more translations.

Oh and i forgot to mention Rirustia is the exact type of girls in hentai games i love not flat, not unrealistic big boobs, and her outfit as a magical princess makes her look both super sexy and super cute, reminds me of Alps and Rio, have to look at some more games of this circle.

One more edit, just noticed this cirlce did only this one game, oh crap.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes