Mitzar

Jan 11, 2020
Do engram passives stack? Is there any reason to keep the master engram and its predecessors on at the same time?

World enjoyer

Jul 18, 2020
so the guide says that I can get a 'Lunar Hairpin' for 100 hypno resist, do I need that to complete the academy thing? also what do I need to do so that the photoclub can syntheize the resisstone pearl thing that I need to make the lunar hairpin?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
so the guide says that I can get a 'Lunar Hairpin' for 100 hypno resist, do I need that to complete the academy thing? also what do I need to do so that the photoclub can syntheize the resistone pearl thing that I need to make the lunar hairpin?
  1. No, you don't need that item to complete the academy missions. You can find a Hypnosis Resistance item hidden in the Love Liberty building, and the Accessory Shop downtown also sells an accessory that gives Hypnosis Resistance. Resistance determines the odds of successfully destroying a candle when inspecting it, so you don't need 100 Resist to complete the mission (but I think you might need at least ONE resistance item equipped to be able to destroy the candles).
  2. The pearl is one of the last items to appear on the synthesis list. Items are added to the synthesis list as you fund the teacher's research. You can also find Resistone Pearls in the Underbase, although that is later in the story.
Engram passives do stack, yes.
The skills/passives of normal Engrams stack because each Engram has different passives/skills (albeit similarly named). However, the Master Engrams give the passives/skills of all the normal Engrams used to unlock them, so they DON'T STACK with those Engrams.

Last edited:
Reactions: World enjoyer

Envyi

Feb 12, 2019
Im kinda stuck: the "Outdoor mall" is locked now and i think i need to find some lab... Some comments said it appears after the cutscene but it doesn't, some other comment said to go to school with anti-hypno glasses, which i cant find (the crazy guy in the photography club is also gone atm).... Soooo what should i do? just did the school dungeon too.

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
Im kinda stuck: the "Outdoor mall" is locked now and i think i need to find some lab... Some comments said it appears after the cutscene but it doesn't, some other comment said to go to school with anti-hypno glasses, which i cant find (the crazy guy in the photography club is also gone atm).... Soooo what should i do? just did the school dungeon too.
The Lab is on the women toilets in the Park, in the locker on the left.
As far as I remember, you had to go see your father to the Hospital and there's a scene with the detective and you got the key for the Lab.

Envyi

Feb 12, 2019
The Lab is on the women toilets in the Park, in the locker on the left.
As far as I remember, you had to go see your father to the Hospital and there's a scene with the detective and you got the key for the Lab.
omg, thank you! Ye, i already seen the cutscene where you talk to the scientist in prison, but must have skipped over the part of "where" ^-^'

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Does anyone know when the school pool is available? And are there scenes to unlock there?
Bottom left door on the first floor. There is a scene that occurs in the men's locker room there with negative School Reputation (after a couple other scenes), along with a follow-up scene from talking to Hazuki at the pool (might need to be a separate day). There are also scenes to unlock with Hazuki elsewhere which require talking to her at the pool beforehand.

Edit: Wait, you said when? I initially read it as "Where is the school pool?". Anyway, as for when/how to use the pool: After talking to Hazuki, you can find a school swimsuit at your home, which allows you to swim in the school pool. You can also buy a school swimsuit from certain stores. All you get from swimming is a stat boost, though.

Reactions: OffPathGames

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
UnIdetable via
i have tryd and save games from other dont work ether

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
apperently the saves dont go via www folder but directly in the main folder lol
i found out later normaly whit RPGMaker MV it goes in the WWW folder then save folder but now its just the main folder where
the exe is in

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
UnIdetable via
i have tryd and save games from other dont work ether
To get a save game that has been modified or come from a different person you must first open your RPGMaker MV game, load your current save game, copy and paste/drag,drop,overwrite the current save game in your folder with the new save file, from the game you have to exit back to the opening screen and open up the save game. As an aside, make sure the save game you intend to overwrite has the same number as the new save game (i.e. save game 1 has to overwrite save game 1 when being placed in your folder).

Reactions: riverslave02
4.40 star(s) 100 Votes