Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Done. You can find the download link in the Mods page of my spreadsheet.

My spreadsheet is technically linked to through the OP, even if the moderators decided to call it "Sex and stat related Q/A" and link to someone else's post about my sheet instead of linking to mine or directly to the sheet itself. As of now, my spreadsheet includes the following:
-FAQ page (which has never been limited to just sex & stat questions).
-Mods page, currently containing links to 8 mods & patches (half of which have been posted in this thread by myself or others).
-Clothing page, giving information about every Clothing item plus some other equipment.
-Sex Titles page, giving effects and unlock conditions for every Sex Title.
-Enemy Drops page, giving a list of enemies including their drops and drop rates.
-Materials page, listing which dungeons & shops each material item can be found in.
-Reputation Titles page, describing the reputation/fame-based titles that appear in the menu.

Here's a direct link to my spreadsheet's Mods page:
is there any chance you would mirror the slow battle text on F95? I can't get the google link to work for whatever reason.. :(

Boboss000

Jul 20, 2021
What's the difference in magical girl 1.06 upgrade and the original ?? Or do i need to download the original and the 1.06 upgrade ?? Help me

2thpick

Nov 1, 2018
Does the japanese ver. blowjob increase mouth lv. and arousal ? It seems like a bug to me even the fix.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
What's the difference in magical girl 1.06 upgrade and the original ?? Or do i need to download the original and the 1.06 upgrade ?? Help me
If it's "update only" then it's means that is is for people who already have earlier version and not for ones who download for the first time. This topic started with much earlier version then gradually updated.

Boboss000

Jul 20, 2021
If it's "update only" then it's means that is is for people who already have earlier version and not for ones who download for the first time. This topic started with much earlier version then gradually updated.
I download the game and it says the mouth development is 0/0 i saw a bug fix but I don't know how to use it can you teach me ?? I'm new in this kind of games

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
Hoping you know how to open or extract zip files you just find your install folder and then the www folder inside just copy/move the bugfix www folder there and it should ask if you wish to replace and say yes other wise you might of moved it to the wrong spot. Not sure if you need to start a new game or not but if it does not say 0/0 it should of worked.

Jul 7, 2017
Do I need the bugfix or is the game in the op already pre patched due to update?
As far as I know the game download in the OP includes all the official updates from the developers & translators, but not anything unofficial like my patch. So if you want to fix the Mouth Limit problem etcetera then you'll need to download my patch separately.
Not sure if you need to start a new game or not but if it does not say 0/0 it should of worked.
You don't need to start a new file; existing saves work fine with my patch.
is there any chance you would mirror the slow battle text on F95? I can't get the google link to work for whatever reason.. :(
Sure. See attachment. As stated in the spreadsheet, this mod makes a copy of most battle messages appear in a separate text box, thus forcing it to wait for player input before continuing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
As far as I know the game download in the OP includes all the official updates from the developers & translators, but not anything unofficial like my patch. So if you want to fix the Mouth Limit problem etcetera then you'll need to download my patch separately.

You don't need to start a new file; existing saves work fine with my patch.

Sure. See attachment. As stated in the spreadsheet, this mod makes a copy of most battle messages appear in a separate text box, thus forcing it to wait for player input before continuing.
What is the month limit problem?

The Flower

Dec 15, 2019
how to open all defeat to tentalium scenes? first one scene playing endlessly
New stages of scenes are unlocked with each tier of lust. You will need to reach 99 lust and upgrade the tier at your apartment to unlock the second tier of Tentalium scenes. Then you will need to hit 199 lust and upgrade again(as your apartment) for the third and final tier.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
What is the month limit problem?
The mouth "problem" is that the limit for Mouth Sensitivity starts at 0, but are we sure that's a bug? The text from using a Forbidden Syringe on your mouth says "Amane can now feel sexual pleasure with her mouth", which implies she shouldn't be able to do so UNTIL she uses the Forbidden Syringe.

Jul 7, 2017
The mouth "problem" is that the limit for Mouth Sensitivity starts at 0, but are we sure that's a bug? The text from using a Forbidden Syringe on your mouth says "Amane can now feel sexual pleasure with her mouth", which implies she shouldn't be able to do so UNTIL she uses the Forbidden Syringe.
Interesting point. The game's javascript code for erotic message selection expects that Mouth Development can reach a value of 5, giving the exact same messages for mouth level 2 as for mouth level 0 -- so there definitely is a bug, but it's not 100% clear whether this is a case of the game's developer screwing up the default mouth limit, versus another case of them screwing up the message selection itself. I hadn't thought about the implications of the "can now feel sexual pleasure" line, so when I made my bugfix patch I arbitrarily leaned toward the former possibility.

Mar 16, 2021
Does any one know how to destory all 13 hypnosis marker in the school? cuz i got all 12
But I can't find the last one I ran around the whole school spending almost 1 hour looking for the last one or do i have to keep playing for abit? also I'm on chapter 6 now and do I have wait till it shows up lateter in the game?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Does any one know how to destory all 13 hypnosis marker in the school? cuz i got all 12
But I can't find the last one I ran around the whole school spending almost 1 hour looking for the last one or do i have to keep playing for abit? also I'm on chapter 6 now and do I have wait till it shows up lateter in the game?
Look in all the rooms and on top of the school, as well as the Courtyard in back. You can do it, just takes a lot of walking on all the floors.

Mar 16, 2021
Look in all the rooms and on top of the school, as well as the Courtyard in back. You can do it, just takes a lot of walking on all the floors.
Found the last one ran past it so many times only now did i notice it

edit:
now what do i do next now?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 102 Votes