YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
1. When you get to 99 lust you can increase the cap allowing a lot of H-scenes to open up, prostitute being one of them by talking to a man downtown.

2. You get the camera by talking to one of the photo club members after progressing the story a bit.

3. You get the bonus at the start it gives you more lust to begin with.

4. If you get low school rep you unlock more H-scenes.

5. Later on when you increase your lust cap.

I think its a good game, big fan of Ambrosia same group.

wow. what efficiency xD. I think starting as an honor student was not a good idea :/

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
Null is located in the dark prison midpoint, through a hidden path.
View attachment 1807929

You might be dying to the insta kill effect of Soul Rhapsody and not the dmg itself, for that you need an item that protects from instant death (you should get it in the prison too).
View attachment 1807931 View attachment 1807935

Equip the Soul Split Magatama so you have resistance agains't the insta kill effect, that should work.
where is Magatama? Seems im missing that accessory .

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
Come on, the asnwer is litteraly 3 posts above your's...

For the 5. I think it's not lonely related to lust but also to exposure experience.
I kinda gave up searching xD Ever since I was searching for different game an answer that had 120 pages, where I checked every page 1 by 1 .... and got nothing. But yeah, didn't notice it was written in that reply. I hope by final dungeon it means the same dungeon where apollion is.

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
So, what's the point of Celesphia?
You need Brave Heart II and Heroic gear to craft it. But Celesphia gives you even less stats than Brave Heart II and you also lose that delicious +100 Mana.

What's the catch?
And where can get those 2 items (Brave Heart II & Heroic Gear)?

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
1. When you get to 99 lust you can increase the cap allowing a lot of H-scenes to open up, prostitute being one of them by talking to a man downtown.

2. You get the camera by talking to one of the photo club members after progressing the story a bit.

3. You get the bonus at the start it gives you more lust to begin with.

4. If you get low school rep you unlock more H-scenes.

5. Later on when you increase your lust cap. (Edit: You need the "Exhibition Enjoyer" title which you get by getting 20 exposure exp)

I think its a good game, big fan of Ambrosia same group.
is this the man you were talking about?

I'm in act 4 with Lust 104 but he doesn't give me the option to prostitute Amane. I also tried unlocking Lust's LV 3 but it was the same. any advice?

thanks for your help :3
1658627677517.png

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
is this the man you were talking about?

I'm in act 4 with Lust 104 but he doesn't give me the option to prostitute Amane. I also tried unlocking Lust's LV 3 but it was the same. any advice?

thanks for your help :3
That's not the right NPC. You need to talk to Hazumi in that same area at night, causing her to flee. Then, the proper NPC will appear in that area, a bit to the left. If you talk to the new NPC, he will mistake you for Hazumi and solicit you. If you accept (requires level 2 Lust), they will also install the app on your smartphone that allows you to prostitute yourself. You may need to talk to Hazumi at the school beforehand for her to show up Downtown at night (I am not 100% sure).

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
That's not the right NPC. You need to talk to Hazumi in that same area at night, causing her to flee. Then, the proper NPC will appear in that area, a bit to the left. If you talk to the new NPC, he will mistake you for Hazumi and solicit you. If you accept (requires level 2 Lust), they will also install the app on your smartphone that allows you to prostitute yourself. You may need to talk to Hazumi at the school beforehand for her to show up Downtown at night (I am not 100% sure).
with Hazumi you mean Hazuki right? Well from what I saw in the memory room I THINK you have to fulfill the following condition: discover the secret of a certain professor and then go downtown at night. but I can not find the secret of this teacher. . . :/

Jul 22, 2021
Does anyone know how to advance the gym teacher story? I only have the two scenes available in the back room of the gym and can’t progress it beyond them

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I've just now put together spreadsheet with a list of clothing and sex titles. I still need to figure out or double-check a lot of details, but I've already included a lot of info:
would you happen to know why the micobikini that has an actual png file and everything crashes the game?
I'm just genuinely curious, since that makes no logical sense, unless I'm not aware of some code issue..

ChibiMiku

Mar 14, 2021
with Hazumi you mean Hazuki right? Well from what I saw in the memory room I THINK you have to fulfill the following condition: discover the secret of a certain professor and then go downtown at night. but I can not find the secret of this teacher. . . :/
I think it might be on about the nurse, in which you will need to go to the club, northernmost area in downtown, then infiltrate the clubs basement behind the counter when the guy isn't behind the counter which is in the morning. I'll try to play up to that point again and see.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: YinBlack

ChibiMiku

Mar 14, 2021
is there a way to just be an anal slut virgin?
Not really in this game, I guess in a way yes, you can reach max lust as a virgin, then avoid H-events that have vaginal pen, but you won't know what them scenes are unless you look them up, and being careful in combat. You can't choice what sexual act you do in H-scenes besides prostitution however to unlock prostitution you have to have sex. Also if you gain high lust you will get an ending in which you have sex even if you were a virgin, doesn't actually take your virginity afterwards though which is weird.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Does anyone know how to advance the gym teacher story? I only have the two scenes available in the back room of the gym and can’t progress it beyond them
Repeat couple of times (it's not really the same scenes all the time) and he will tell you to come to his home in evening (or at night, I don't remember)

The Flower

Dec 15, 2019
New stages are unlocked for encounters at every lust tier. So to progress it you have to reach 99 lust and advance your corruption(in your room), and then to reach the final stage you have to do the same at 199 lust.

ChibiMiku

Mar 14, 2021
Yeah just got to it, swpkmn is correct you need to find Hazuki first I was progressing the missing nurse mission in chapter 4 so I think that's the prerequisite for the event to happen. You will need LV 2 Lust to be able to prostitute though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: YinBlack
4.40 star(s) 102 Votes