Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
I found the same thing as the stuffs those cause anomaly in the school in Love Liberty building located in Outdoor Mall area but even Amane wears the anti hypnotize accessories like Butterfly Piercing & Heart Lock still failed to destroy it,why?Really can't do anything about it?

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
I found the same thing as the stuffs those cause anomaly in the school in Love Liberty building located in Outdoor Mall area but even Amane wears the anti hypnotize accessories like Butterfly Piercing & Heart Lock still failed to destroy it,why?Really can't do anything about it?
Is this school? Try several times. One is bound to be succesfull.
If it's "free love club/sect" then it's not related to that quest but having anti-hypnotize stat rised (book and accessory) will effect the chance for event of that line to trigger succesfully.

Reactions: Stalkerman70

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
I'm stuck in this area called 'Otherworld School/Academy'!There're somekind of labyrinth like path like shown by the image below (black path hole) Everytimes I walking through forward always back to the entrance of the path (it said:'Go home') How to solve this problem?Anyone please help me!

Last edited:

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I'm stuck in this area called 'Otherworld School/Academy'!There're somekind of labyrinth like path like shown by the image below (black path hole) Everytimes I walking through forward always back to the entrance of the path (it said:'Go home') How to solve this problem?Anyone please help me!
That path starts out with three monitors on it. Each monitor has the same effect, and is removed by extinguishing a candle found hidden nearby. You apparently already found two of the candles, so you just need to find one more.

Reactions: Stalkerman70

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
That path starts out with three monitors on it. Each monitor has the same effect, and is removed by extinguishing a candle found hidden nearby. You apparently already found two of the candles, so you just need to find one more.
So there're 3 candles must be extinguished,is that what you mean?OK,I'll try to find the last one,thank's a lot for the info,buddy

2thpick

Nov 1, 2018
Interesting point. The game's javascript code for erotic message selection expects that Mouth Development can reach a value of 5, giving the exact same messages for mouth level 2 as for mouth level 0 -- so there definitely is a bug, but it's not 100% clear whether this is a case of the game's developer screwing up the default mouth limit, versus another case of them screwing up the message selection itself. I hadn't thought about the implications of the "can now feel sexual pleasure" line, so when I made my bugfix patch I arbitrarily leaned toward the former possibility.
Does blowjob/etc. increase mouth level in japanese version ?

Mar 16, 2021
anyone what to do after cops show up and fight in the outdoor mall? i've going around and killing all of the bosses in over and over for some time now to prepare for the finally fight but don't know what to do now Screenshot 2022-07-29 14-23-43.png

Reactions: Salomon108

pklmjn

Oct 9, 2018
anyone what to do after cops show up and fight in the outdoor mall? i've going around and killing all of the bosses in over and over for some time now to prepare for the finally fight but don't know what to do now
A cut scene told you what to do: The entrance to the lab is in the women's toilet in the park. In that toilet interact with a locker in the corner and you get access to the next dungeon.

Jul 7, 2017
Does blowjob/etc. increase mouth level in japanese version ?
Mouth Limit Experience is incremented by line 286 of plugin CommonEXP.js. Comparing the japanese v1.22 versus Kagura translation v1.06, this file is 100% identical.

So this particular type of experience ought to increase the exact same way in the japanese version as the english version -- only by "ディープキス" (french kissing) and "キス" (kissing).

2thpick

Nov 1, 2018
Mouth Limit Experience is incremented by line 286 of plugin CommonEXP.js. Comparing the japanese v1.22 versus Kagura translation v1.06, this file is 100% identical.

So this particular type of experience ought to increase the exact same way in the japanese version as the english version -- only by "ディープキス" (french kissing) and "キス" (kissing).
Thank you. That's all i want to know. Still it strange why they didn't increase anything when compare to other game.

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
More of a generic question but besides tentacle scenes, are there any other beastiality/zoophilia scenes?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
More of a generic question but besides tentacle scenes, are there any other beastiality/zoophilia scenes?
Most enemies are demons so you aren't going to get too much of that. Don't recall any of the even animalistic looking demons having scenes like that, mostly saw capture and tease scenes like the ones with the tongues.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes