CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Are there specific requirements to use the "forbidden pleasure" book? I bought it but I can´t use it.
Do you have the title Dirty Desires? Check the memories (page 3, I think) and see if you already have the Dirty Desires title. You can't use that book if you already have that title.
The book grants you that title if you didn't pick it as an option during the opening/character creation.

Feb 22, 2022
Saving the mother is an post-game content quest. Once you beat the antagonist in the main game, there are a few post game quests and saving her mother is one of those quests.
If I am thinking of the right thing, the body modification item increases the max sensitivity for a particular body part by 1. So, instead of a 0 to 3 rating for things like breasts, vagina, and clit, they gain a range of 0 to 4.

No arguments from me on that point.

That is just pretty much the standard Trope for the Japanese games. For some reason they seem to love the idea of cute protagonists being fucked and molested by fat, ugly, bastards, and various monsters. Also, it feels like they are in love with the idea of a 'Stockholm Syndrome' style of play for the protagonist, that somehow the more they get raped and abused, the more they enjoy it.
I have run into a few games where those are not the standard themes in a story, but they are fairly rare.
The rare ones are like fall in labyrinth

Reactions: CaptainBipto

Strathie

Oct 8, 2021
Do you have the title Dirty Desires? Check the memories (page 3, I think) and see if you already have the Dirty Desires title. You can't use that book if you already have that title.
The book grants you that title if you didn't pick it as an option during the opening/character creation.
Ah thanks for the help

Feb 22, 2022
I discovered that game a few weeks ago and you are right, it is another of those really good games and surprisingly it is a male protagonist.
I had as much fun playing that game, as I did playing this game.
Unfortunately magical girls and fall in labyrinth are my only games I played, there's a third game I'm still preparing to play it soon.

I play 3 games that's all, I don't really go for the top ones because some of them bore me out.

I tried blacksouls, pronant symphony and kings exit.Good games but not my taste unfortunately.

Mar 27, 2018
Unfortunately magical girls and fall in labyrinth are my only games I played, there's a third game I'm still preparing to play it soon.

I play 3 games that's all, I don't really go for the top ones because some of them bore me out.

I tried blacksouls, pronant symphony and kings exit.Good games but not my taste unfortunately.
Well, if you liked Celesphonia you'll probably like Ambrosia, it's by the same developer and has a very similar style. You just play a priestess in a fantasy world instead of a modern magical girl.

Reactions: ObsidianBay

Annan

Jul 6, 2018
Random question, but can you remove a passive like barrier of light? Makes the miasma system pointless in a NG+ run...

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Random question, but can you remove a passive like barrier of light? Makes the miasma system pointless in a NG+ run...
Yes, you can remove the Barrier of Light Passive. It is tied to one of the Engrams you can craft, Light's Protection. One of the passive abilities of Light's Protection is the Barrier of Light, so, unequip that Engram and you can gain miasma as normal.

I took a peek at those games you mentioned, they seem like good games, but just not to my tastes either.
Well, if you liked Celesphonia you'll probably like Ambrosia, it's by the same developer and has a very similar style. You just play a priestess in a fantasy world instead of a modern magical girl.
I don't know if you two are looking for other games, but here are a few that I have played that I thought were pretty good games as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Annan
Feb 22, 2022
Yes, you can remove the Barrier of Light Passive. It is tied to one of the Engrams you can craft, Light's Protection. One of the passive abilities of Light's Protection is the Barrier of Light, so, unequip that Engram and you can gain miasma as normal.

I took a peek at those games you mentioned, they seem like good games, but just not to my tastes either.

I don't know if you two are looking for other games, but here are a few that I have played that I thought were pretty good games as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here are my games :
Holy Knight Ricca - Completed
Fall in Labyrinth - Completed but need to complete the 100% items mission XD
Magical Girl Celesphonia - Good, got all CG but need to test something

Now trying
Brave Alchemist Colette
Hot Springs Hero'

Not my taste so I quit :
Pronant symphony
BLACKSOULS aka WTF
Kings Exit

Reactions: CaptainBipto

deez69nutzzz

Aug 29, 2022
Hi everyone, I've been using truemechasonic's spreadsheet for some guides, was wondering if there's another guide for various endings Celesphonia have to offer, so far I got where she ended up pregnant ending and do a NG+, if I'm aiming for 100% completion/unlock all CG, is it best for me to do all the bad ending first?
Thank you in advance!

Aug 2, 2017
Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew of any similar games? What I like about this game is the corruption/school focus, less so the RPG parts. Also the shift from "not a slut" to "slut" is very abrupt. Anyone know games that are similar to this in style? Young girl being led down a path of corruption in a school setting? Thanks.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew of any similar games? What I like about this game is the corruption/school focus, less so the RPG parts. Also the shift from "not a slut" to "slut" is very abrupt. Anyone know games that are similar to this in style? Young girl being led down a path of corruption in a school setting? Thanks.
I suppose the classic is Witch Trainer Silver, which is about the corruption of Hermione Grainger and is set at Hogwarts. It seems to meet all your requirements, though I wouldn't say that it's very similar to this game in style.

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes