Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew of any similar games? What I like about this game is the corruption/school focus, less so the RPG parts. Also the shift from "not a slut" to "slut" is very abrupt. Anyone know games that are similar to this in style? Young girl being led down a path of corruption in a school setting? Thanks.
Karryn's Prison
Ambrosia
Anthesis
Alansya Chronicles ~ Fleeting Iris
Detective Girl in the Steam City

Thought the most similar to this one is some Black Panda magical girl game with loli (since it's Black Panda) LOLIQUE2GAIDEN which have bearable machine translation somethere and deeper systems than you expect.

If you want something somethat similar but with male character who does the fucking then go acquire The Last Sovereign in Steam or somewhere else.

Last edited:

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Anyone have a save of the full gallery? I got "The Girl of Hope" Ending & thought it would unlock the entire gallery, but nothing happened. Or am I missing something?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
where to find hypnosis event ?
Which one? There are multiple.

Note: For most scenes with multiple versions, there is one at Lust < 100, one at Lust 100-199, and one at Lust > 199. You will always get the lower events before getting the higher events, even if you qualify for the higher level event the first time. For some of these scenes, the third version makes it sound like you will get a game over, but it just sends you back home to before the scene happened. (The only things that actually end the game and cause a premature New Game + are reaching 100 Corruption or Domination, or choosing to give birth when talking to Memoria while pregnant.)
  • There is a scene with 3 versions from attending the Love Liberty seminar in the Outdoor Mall, available starting in Chapter 3.
  • There are multiple events at the school after starting the Academic Anomaly quest in Chapter 4.
    • There is a scene with 3 versions that becomes available after losing at least once to the area boss, which occurs at the restroom outside your classroom.
    • There are also scenes in the classroom, gym, and art room. You need to raise your Hypnosis level to see the scenes. To raise your Hypnosis level, investigate the candles around the school without destroying them, or lose to the boss of the area (all the bosses become available again near the end of the story, so this will be an option even if you beat the boss already).

MRen

Jul 10, 2018
Where are the save files located, since they don't seem to be in the www file like it was with Ambrosia

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Where are the save files located, since they don't seem to be in the www file like it was with Ambrosia
The save directory is in the same directory as the www directory, rather than inside the www directory. So instead of "Celesphonia/www/save" (replace "Celesphonia" with wherever directory contains the game) , it would be "Celesphonia/save".

Jul 7, 2017
Is there any way for me to get more than 16 "Memory Slots" for engrams?
Do I unlock a few more later, or is that really all of them?
If yes; Any variables i could adjust to change that pesky number?
Ordinarily I think 16 is probably the maximum, but if you look inside the Actors.json file then you'll see the text <magicSlot:3>. This means you start the game with 3 memory slots for engrams. If you increase this number inside this json file, then the next time you launch the game you'll have more slots. Even though this value controls the starting number, it will retroactively affect existing save files.

Reactions: Laxard and Nevart

Gama_R34

Sep 7, 2022
Hey! So I just got started on this game and got to the first boss in chapter 1 which got me wondering.
Is the game playable if I lose on purpose to every boss once to get the H scenes or should I save scum every scene?
I'm not exactly sure on what the best approach is to get the H content without ruining my run.
This game is often brought up in the conversation with corruption games so I'm assuming there is a way for our protagonist to go full lewd mode without losing the game?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Hey there, nice game!

...Let me get right to the point: Am currently in Ch. 6/ Lvl. 88 / on Very Hard

Is there any way for me to get more than 16 "Memory Slots" for engrams?
Do I unlock a few more later, or is that really all of them?
If yes; Any variables i could adjust to change that pesky number?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
In the post-game, you will be able to unlock Master Engrams, which contain all of the skills/passives of their base Engrams, and only take up one Engram slot each. Master Engrams also don't stack with their component Engrams, so they make the lesser ones redundant.

Using Master Engrams, you can fit everything with 16 slots.

Hey! So I just got started on this game and got to the first boss in chapter 1 which got me wondering.
Is the game playable if I lose on purpose to every boss once to get the H scenes or should I save scum every scene?
I'm not exactly sure on what the best approach is to get the H content without ruining my run.
This game is often brought up in the conversation with corruption games so I'm assuming there is a way for our protagonist to go full lewd mode without losing the game?
You can wait to get scenes until later. The bosses come back in Chapter 6, and you need to raise your Lust to unlock additional scenes (thresholds are at 99/199, at which point a scene occurs by your bed). There are a few scenes that you can't unlock once in post-game without starting New Game + (Corruption/Domination game overs), but you can just unlock the full gallery at that point by purchasing an item from Memoria and using said item, and watch any scenes you missed there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevart
Mar 27, 2018
The game is pretty resilient to whatever playstyle you want to run with. If you want to lose to the bosses you can do that and keep playing, if you don't, you don't have to (there are multiple ways of getting all the scenes, you can even unlock them all while still keeping Celesphonia pure if you want).

There are only 3 ways to lose the game (in a way where you have to reload): Corruption to 100, Dominance to 100, or [spoiler option that comes up later, but you have to choose it on purpose and it will warn you that it ends the game]. And you will eventually be able to unlock all the scenes, no matter what. So basically don't worry about it, it's almost impossible to mess up your game, no matter how you play. Don't grind scenes unless it's fun for you to do so, because you'll get them all anyway at some point. But if you like doing it, go nuts!

Reactions: OffPathGames
4.40 star(s) 100 Votes