Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Why do all my saves get deleted as soon as I close the player? It makes the game pretty much impossible to play long term.
I'm pretty sure that's not the game's fault. It's probably some other overzealous piece of software on running on your computer. (read a Virus scanner/Firewall)

Reactions: Jaeger Deflated

Lucckyzera

Jan 18, 2022
This game really knows how to make you work for it. After 85 fucking hours on hardest difficulty (mostly farming). All I can do is post it here an ALMOST 100% (at least 100% of items). My sense of fulfillment was definitely higher with Ambrosia, felt way less grindy, but still, I really like the kind of games shimobashira workshops do. Well, there are places where you can buy items after the ending, but as always, I farm before that. Do the main story? Pft Nah. Farming money is a pain in the ass too.

The kind you have to grind your ass off so you can become the ultimate being. A demigod alive on earth. On Ambrosia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Your profile image...
And that's relevant to an opinion?
A profile picture?
Dunno about that, chief, kind of a stretch.
Either way, folks have their own likes and preferences, believe it, or not.
For you, it's better than XC2 and I personally don't care for comparing games of not the same genre and type, so there's that.

Reactions: KarylSummer

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
How do you repair engrams? I'm in need of the explorer ones, for the school dungeon but have no idea how the engram stuff works.

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
How do you repair engrams? I'm in need of the explorer ones, for the school dungeon but have no idea how the engram stuff works.
You need to exchange with Memoria, she'll give you the soul ink which is required to repair them. She explains it at the beginning.

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes