friggox

Aug 20, 2019
I'm trying to run this in Linux with Wine. But the loading is stuck at the black screen with white "Now Loading" text. Any suggestions? Other games work fine. I'm running on an old laptop with Intel Graphics. Is that not enough for this game?

friggox

Aug 20, 2019
I'm trying to run this in Linux with Wine. But the loading is stuck at the black screen with white "Now Loading" text. Any suggestions? Other games work fine. I'm running on an old laptop with Intel Graphics. Is that not enough for this game?
I solved it by installling corefonts with winetricks

Reactions: ClearWhiteSky

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
Does anyone know how to use the cheat engine in this game? The equation (x*2)+1 does not work for me. I can edit some values with the online save editor, but I would still like to know if someone knows how to use the cheat engine in this type of rpg maker

tubehunter

May 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to use the cheat engine in this game? The equation (x*2)+1 does not work for me. I can edit some values with the online save editor, but I would still like to know if someone knows how to use the cheat engine in this type of rpg maker
Not possible. The values of RPG Maker MV games are encrypted somehow when they are in computer memory. Someone made a cheat menu plugin which you can use, to cheat more easily than using online save editor. Search for "RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin" using Google.

tytyty2999

May 7, 2021
why u need CE when u can use mtool for cheat rpgm game?

rammy43

Aug 13, 2016
Couldn't find anyone mention a chrome-extension error so has anyone run into this before? I closed out of the lovers liberty lobby and downloaded the "out of the closet" mod and reloaded to this. Unfortunately, I did a fresh install and it still gives me this. I tried by one by one installing the mods I had done to see if it fixed it but they all gave me this. My other saves load fine but the one I have the most progress on by far is giving me this error. I'm doubtful because it seems like a niche as hell error but who knows
1664403200462.png

Jul 7, 2017
Couldn't find anyone mention a chrome-extension error so has anyone run into this before? I closed out of the lovers liberty lobby and downloaded the "out of the closet" mod and reloaded to this. Unfortunately, I did a fresh install and it still gives me this. I tried by one by one installing the mods I had done to see if it fixed it but they all gave me this. My other saves load fine but the one I have the most progress on by far is giving me this error. I'm doubtful because it seems like a niche as hell error but who knows
View attachment 2070365
If you post the save then I'll try to figure out what's wrong & fix it.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 2070365
RPG MV, which this game is made in, is basically just a Chrome skin. It's kind of like playing a game in your browser, but locally. The important error is somewhere in the middle. Looks like one of the ways that the mod made armours available was to modify a value, and it did so in a naughty way that is causing some of the game's self-checks to flag it as an error.

Hopefully that save edit can fix it, but yeah, that's probably the only way it could be done.

Jul 7, 2017
I'd appreciate that a ton! Save 5 is the older one which works and 6 is the corrupted one
Mega
Here's a fixed version of your save. Basically there was some garbage in your equipped armor -- might mean there's some kind of bug in my mod for extra Special slots. Any idea what exactly you did that triggered this?

Reactions: teddidiah

rammy43

Aug 13, 2016
Here's a fixed version of your save. Basically there was some garbage in your equipped armor -- might mean there's some kind of bug in my mod for extra Special slots. Any idea what exactly you did that triggered this?
thanks it's fixed! I think all I know I mentioned in the op. I was playing and entered Liberty Love, realized I wanted to put more cursed equipment at that point and went to download the mod. I did it, and when I loaded it up again it was like that. I had previously installed some mods middle of the game (in fact I think all the mods I installed mid game) so I'm not sure what it was that triggered it. I didn't edit anything in the game files outside the mods from the google doc too, wish I could help more.

TruenoYueno

May 28, 2021
while browsing some hcg on certain sites i stumbled upon these images
1664597791046.png and 1664597836988.png
i've compeleted the game and i never encounter any of these cg? anyone know how to get the event?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
while browsing some hcg on certain sites i stumbled upon these images
View attachment 2074813 and View attachment 2074814
i've compeleted the game and i never encounter any of these cg? anyone know how to get the event?
The one on the left looks like it is from getting groped while walking around the park at night naked. The one on the right looks like it takes place at the school, also from walking around naked.

To unlock the ability to walk around naked, you need 100 Shame Resistance, and I believe you also need to complete some exhibition-related events that occur at the Park at night.

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes