Jul 7, 2017
Is truemechasonic's bugfix and extra special slots mod still compatible with 1.07?
I haven't properly tested it, but from looking at the files: I believe it'll still work just fine, except that the Extra Special Slots mod will revert the +1 Magic Attack that Kagura's v1.07 adds to the... cosplay outfit?

Did Kagura actually buff the wrong version of Innocent Gear, or am I reading the json code wrong? Can anyone confirm?

Reactions: flynn0426

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Just to confirm that I'm understanding correctly: you're not saying there's an error in my bugfix patch, right? It's just that you want to still be able to display the E1 and E2 messages even after your stats are high enough to lock in the E3 messages?

In that case then I think you just want to edit the javascript in CallAM.js to randomize AMParaLV before it gets appended to AMTicker. For example, if you simply wanted it to always choose randomly between E1, E2, and E3, then you could probably do it with this:
AMParaLV = "E" + Math.floor((Math.random()*3)+1);
Yeah, your bugfix is still fine, but I haven't playtested if it is compatible with their new version or not.

Hmm, okay you that line seems like it would properly randomize them, but where would I put it in the CallAM.js?

Last edited:

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I haven't properly tested it, but from looking at the files: I believe it'll still work just fine, except that the Extra Special Slots mod will revert the +1 Magic Attack that Kagura's v1.07 adds to the... cosplay outfit?

Did Kagura actually buff the wrong version of Innocent Gear, or am I reading the json code wrong? Can anyone confirm?
Nah I believe they buffed the Innocent Gear cosplay for some reason. This is why I wish this game was like Ambrosia in the regard of letting you wear whatever you wanted in battle.

seijiro

Sep 9, 2018
The game in my case somehow cuts part of the text cuz it doesn't fit. Is there any way to change the font size for the text to fit in the bubble?
1665351911414.png

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
This doesnt explain why tho? is it not in the game or???
>explain why

Idk how much clearer "You can't get it" could be. YOU CANNOT OBTAIN IT LIKE THE REST OF THE OUTFITS IN THE GAME DUE TO ONLY BEING TIED TO THE END EVENT OF AN ENDING there hopefully that explanation was sufficient.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Here's a fixed version of your save. Basically there was some garbage in your equipped armor -- might mean there's some kind of bug in my mod for extra Special slots. Any idea what exactly you did that triggered this?
Hey I think you should know, I had the exact same error that rammy had occur during the hypnosis related modified uniform event at school. I think that bug for the Extra Special Slots mod is still present and persistent with more events than just the Liberty Love one. I reinstalled the base v1.07 files that the extra special slots mod changes and confirmed that the other mods didn't cause it.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
How to get this scene ?
There is an item you can have Memoria craft for you that will provide hints for all of the scenes.
If you just want to see those scenes she has another item you can craft that will unlock every scene.

For the first image, the events are for losing to monstrums on hunt missions and for losing to one of the bosses. I can't remember which one though.
The second image is for quests and activities after you beat the main game, one involves events at the fitness club (one of the buildings in the station area and the other, you need to have the Succubus familiar and then talk to Memoria in the 'Corruption area' inside the book.

Honraizer

Apr 8, 2020
I translated the game into RUSSIAN, but I abandoned this case. I attach the translation. Suddenly someone wants to continue the case.
Translated somewhere you can 15 - 25 %
Not by machine translation, but by manual. Although the rest of the pass is a car.

Reactions: kiruxa33
4.40 star(s) 100 Votes