misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I translated the game into RUSSIAN, but I abandoned this case. I attach the translation. Suddenly someone wants to continue the case.
Translated somewhere you can 15 - 25 %
Not by machine translation, but by manual. Although the rest of the pass is a car.
How did you manage that if you couldn't write this comment without machine translation?

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
To be fair knowing Japanese and Russian doesn't magically mean he knows perfect English as well.
The attached translation file is quite obviously Eng->Rus, e.g. ["A cute muffler. Don't mind the season.","Симпатичный глушитель. Не обращайте внимания на сезон."]

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
The attached translation file is quite obviously Eng->Rus, e.g. ["A cute muffler. Don't mind the season.","Симпатичный глушитель. Не обращайте внимания на сезон."]
Ah the Russian plot thickens xD

superman1234

Jul 6, 2019
What is the scene that is on the left most column 2nd from the bottom in the CG room (excluding post game scenes)?

The hint says get hypnotized at school, and so far I got all the scenes I can find in school under hypnosis. Do I need to destroy the hypnosis totems to unlock this scene?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
What is the scene that is on the left most column 2nd from the bottom in the CG room (excluding post game scenes)?

The hint says get hypnotized at school, and so far I got all the scenes I can find in school under hypnosis. Do I need to destroy the hypnosis totems to unlock this scene?
Go to the 3F classroom at Noon, and there should be a H-scene available behind Amane's desk. It's only there at Noon on school days, and requires a certain amount of Hypnosis.

superman1234

Jul 6, 2019
Go to the 3F classroom at Noon, and there should be a H-scene available behind Amane's desk. It's only there at Noon on school days, and requires a certain amount of Hypnosis.
Thanks for the reply, unfortunately this is not the scene. I already have this scene unlocked (I assume this is the lunch scene.) The hint icon for this scene shows a naked MC.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Thanks for the reply, unfortunately this is not the scene. I already have this scene unlocked (I assume this is the lunch scene.) The hint icon for this scene shows a naked MC.
Oh. You want the one in the Art Room on School 3F (on the right side of the staircase).

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
I'm attaching my bugfix for the game. You just need to extract it such that you overwrite a couple of files in the www directory. I've tested it on the compressed version, but I think it'll work on both versions.

This patch makes the following changes:

First, the default Mouth Development is now 0/3 instead of 0/0. This change should be retroactive, working even for existing save-files.

Second, the "battle messages" when Amane is molested should now change correctly as she gets lewder. In particular:
  • Lust-based message selection is now based on the actually available lust levels of 1 to 3, instead of 1 to 5.
  • When hidden stats that I'm calling 'Shame Preference' and 'Masochism' decide the message selection, it's now based on the possible values of 0 to 3 (depending on Sex Titles) instead of requiring an impossible value of 5 for some messages.
  • When the unused & invisible stat 'Semen Addiction' was used, it now uses Swallow Experience instead -- messages will change at 10 and 25 experience.
  • If at any time the game can't figure out which stat to use to decide on the message, it now defaults to Arousal instead of Mouth Development.
For what it's worth, I have a feeling these bugs are probably the original developer's fault instead of Kagura -- because I don't know why a translator would have even touched some of this stuff. I don't have the Japanese version available to actually check at the moment, though, so who knows. (Edit: Yep, downloaded the Japanese version and confirmed that Kagura didn't touch these two files at all.)

Edit: Turns out I thought about changing Semen Addiction to Swallow Exp but didn't actually do it. Whoops! Should actually be fixed now.

Edit #2: I've added another file to this patch which I believe will fix similar issues with the dialogue when she's raped while waiting for rescue (after losing in a dungeon).
Is this really right to call this "bug fix" ?
I think it's more right to call this a mod since the changes here are not as intended as original JP games

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
I'm attaching my bugfix for the game. You just need to extract it such that you overwrite a couple of files in the www directory. I've tested it on the compressed version, but I think it'll work on both versions.

This patch makes the following changes:

First, the default Mouth Development is now 0/3 instead of 0/0. This change should be retroactive, working even for existing save-files.

Second, the "battle messages" when Amane is molested should now change correctly as she gets lewder. In particular:
  • Lust-based message selection is now based on the actually available lust levels of 1 to 3, instead of 1 to 5.
  • When hidden stats that I'm calling 'Shame Preference' and 'Masochism' decide the message selection, it's now based on the possible values of 0 to 3 (depending on Sex Titles) instead of requiring an impossible value of 5 for some messages.
  • When the unused & invisible stat 'Semen Addiction' was used, it now uses Swallow Experience instead -- messages will change at 10 and 25 experience.
  • If at any time the game can't figure out which stat to use to decide on the message, it now defaults to Arousal instead of Mouth Development.
For what it's worth, I have a feeling these bugs are probably the original developer's fault instead of Kagura -- because I don't know why a translator would have even touched some of this stuff. I don't have the Japanese version available to actually check at the moment, though, so who knows. (Edit: Yep, downloaded the Japanese version and confirmed that Kagura didn't touch these two files at all.)

Edit: Turns out I thought about changing Semen Addiction to Swallow Exp but didn't actually do it. Whoops! Should actually be fixed now.

Edit #2: I've added another file to this patch which I believe will fix similar issues with the dialogue when she's raped while waiting for rescue (after losing in a dungeon).
Oh right....about the Mouth Development is 0/0 it's not a bug and it is intended to be like that because Amane is not have sexual feeling with mouth, to increase it, you can go to Researcher in the Nether Ward Depths and then buy "Forbidden Syringe", use it and then choose "Inject Tongue", this will change Amane Mouth Development from 0/0 to 0/1, to increase it again you need to kiss and increase Lust to max.
So this is not really a bug fixing, instead this is a fanmade mod.

Same goes for the Second, it's just a fanmade mod.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I remember that. I also remember looking at the files that were modified, before and after.

The thing is, if my memory isn't failing me, which it might, there were references for mouth levels 4 and 5 for certain things. The problem is, if you start with 0/0, It's pretty much impossible to reach 5/5. You get 0/1 from syringe and another 0/1 from soul corruption... but there's no way to get the other 3. Activities are supposed to increase x part of the x/y thing. So no amount of kissing/sucking-dick/etc should increase the y part. Unless of course there were functions somewhere else for that...

It seems like a VERY weird difference, because if realism was involved, anal is pretty hit and miss too, and that one still started with 0/3.

clawski

Jun 7, 2021
I cant get my game to restart, i says game over and that it will restart, but nothing happens, it just goes to next day. And i can progress because i dont do enough damage and have too many debuffs

Jul 7, 2017
Is this really right to call this "bug fix" ?
I think it's more right to call this a mod since the changes here are not as intended as original JP games
Oh right....about the Mouth Development is 0/0 it's not a bug and it is intended to be like that because Amane is not have sexual feeling with mouth, to increase it, you can go to Researcher in the Nether Ward Depths and then buy "Forbidden Syringe", use it and then choose "Inject Tongue", this will change Amane Mouth Development from 0/0 to 0/1, to increase it again you need to kiss and increase Lust to max.
So this is not really a bug fixing, instead this is a fanmade mod.

Same goes for the Second, it's just a fanmade mod.
Out of curiosity, do you consider Kagura's bugfixes to be 'just fanmade mods' as well? The v1.07 patch that was recently released incorporates one of the changes that was already implemented by my own patch ages ago.

Ultimately, all the changes in my patch are designed solely to allow access to text which was already in the game's code -- and was even translated to English by Kagura -- but was (accidentally?) rendered inaccessible as a result of the game's rushed development. I made the patch to address players' complaints that Celesphonia's corruption didn't seem to be progressing as intended. But you do you; if you'd prefer to play a less complete game that was only touched by the original dev and no one else, then feel free to stick with a pure copy of the japanese v1.23.

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
Why not just make the patch a .rar or .zip file?
Because I use original files, this program checks files and applies the update. I prefer to do things like this, I don't want people to download from some random site and then apply the update and then get an error, I like things precisely and perfectly. Also I normally don't trust in random links, just from this forum and I encourage people to use the files from here too.

Reactions: SylvieRose

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
Because I use original files, this program checks files and applies the update. I prefer to do things like this, I don't want people to download from some random site and then apply the update and then get an error, I like things precisely and perfectly. Also I normally don't trust in random links, just from this forum and I encourage people to use the files from here too.
ah yes thats truly helpful, thanks

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes