alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
Is there any upside to letting corruption go up? If I want to do a slutty playthrough, should I be increasing lust or corruption?

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Is there any upside to letting corruption go up? If I want to do a slutty playthrough, should I be increasing lust or corruption?
Lust and various experiences. You need just enough corruption to unlock the corrupted section in Ars Memoria, any more just brings you closer to game over.

Reactions: alibaba34

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
Why is there no clothing damage? The info text says "she's trying to hide exposed parts" etc but her clothes don't show any damage at 65/100 etc.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
You don't need corruption for lust playthrought, althought having it reach level 3 makes getting battle lewded easier.
Don't hit 100 thought. it's game over.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
At Soul Corruption Level 1 you gain access to the door on the right hand side or Ars Memoria. You don't keep the key in New Game +, so you have to have 15 Corruption whenever you want to access that area.

Some of the equipment you can make in that section also requires Soul Corruption to use, but I do not believe any of that equipment requires more than level 3 Soul Corruption.

The only other thing gained from Soul Corruption is passives that increase Max Sensitivity on body parts (one per Corruption level, order is random). These passives CAN be carried over into New Game +, so once you have all those passives, there is no benefit to going past 45 Corruption unless you want to get the game over.

Reactions: alibaba34

Adkins47

Aug 13, 2022
Do I need to download the previous patches and install them to access the latest version (1.07)? I'm confused...I'm on EN patch version 1.03. I originally downloaded version 1.05.

Edit: Could I also know if my save files will be alright/no error. Cause I already finished the game + new game+ content.

Edit: It works. Downloaded version 1.06, then 1.07, then bug fix and there's no error.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Del.Mar

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
Well, i tried to play, but i got a "bad" ending after chapter 3... Why put bad endings in the middle of the game?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Well, i tried to play, but i got a "bad" ending after chapter 3... Why put bad endings in the middle of the game?
The game does warn you that letting a day end with Corruption or Domination at 100 will cause a bad end starting at Chapter 3, and the only other bad end comes from choosing a specific option when talking to Memoria with a particular status (and the game warns you that the choice will end the playthrough), so the game is clear about the ways you can get a "bad end". What it isn't always clear about is which "bad ends" really cause New Game + (as there are scenes that require Lust level 3 that give similar warnings that don't cause New Game +, but just roll back time a little). However, the game also provides simple ways to prevent "true" game overs: Massages lower Corruption, completing combat quests lowers Domination, and Memoria gives you other options in the third scenario that can cause a bad end. There are also items that lower Domination available in exchange for Shiny Medals.

Also, the Corruption/Domination bad ends can't be triggered during Post Game, as the caps on those stats revert to how they were before Chapter 3 (the pregnancy end can be triggered during Post Game).

morel

May 2, 2018
Im near the end of chapter 5 i have to defeat tv station enemies but they dont get any dmg im lvl 22 and i tried all spells what is the problem?

ioakim00

Sep 7, 2017
what to do to continue the game after the tv station boss and the cutscene that robots fight and close outdoor mall? please help :)

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
The game does warn you that letting a day end with Corruption or Domination at 100 will cause a bad end starting at Chapter 3, and the only other bad end comes from choosing a specific option when talking to Memoria with a particular status (and the game warns you that the choice will end the playthrough), so the game is clear about the ways you can get a "bad end". What it isn't always clear about is which "bad ends" really cause New Game + (as there are scenes that require Lust level 3 that give similar warnings that don't cause New Game +, but just roll back time a little). However, the game also provides simple ways to prevent "true" game overs: Massages lower Corruption, completing combat quests lowers Domination, and Memoria gives you other options in the third scenario that can cause a bad end. There are also items that lower Domination available in exchange for Shiny Medals.

Also, the Corruption/Domination bad ends can't be triggered during Post Game, as the caps on those stats revert to how they were before Chapter 3 (the pregnancy end can be triggered during Post Game).
There is also ending where girl ending up broken by a teacher, but this one doesn't trigger in the post-game.

gengarmite2

Mar 24, 2021
Can someone help i cant access school for some reason,whenever i travle to school i go directly to the press office

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
There is also ending where girl ending up broken by a teacher, but this one doesn't trigger in the post-game.
That doesn't causes a game over though, but simply changes the post-credits scene when you finish the game (I remember since I got that in my playthrough). The only bad ends that start New Game + are the 100 Corruption/Domination ends, the pregnancy end, and losing to the final boss (I forgot to mention this one. The final boss end only exists as a safety measure because you can't escape that enemy area once you enter it. It has no H, so you should reset if you lose to that boss but believe you can win eventually).

Note: You can see the Domination end by losing to the Underbase boss (or beating that boss without the skill Memoria implies you will need first) without triggering New Game +, and the pregnancy end can still be obtained in postgame, where you can choose to reenter postgame.

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes