CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
hi all
does anyone know how to find the data in the lab for the dlc?
If the data is what I am thinking of, it is in the middle section of the Lab map.
Teleport to the mid level of the map and one of the rooms there has a lot of rows of filing cabinets and there should be one of those sparkling icons over one of the cabinets that you can click on to get 'the data'.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Can anyone confirm that the extra special slots mod truemechasonic has works fine with v1.07 and has no crashes? I remember trying it with my version of 1.07 a while back and getting a hard error and crash when the hypnosis events forced me to change her outfit.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Can anyone confirm that the extra special slots mod truemechasonic has works fine with v1.07 and has no crashes? I remember trying it with my version of 1.07 a while back and getting a hard error and crash when the hypnosis events forced me to change her outfit.
Eh, why would it crash?

You always can just hand-edit related value in the file (Actors.json) Outfit crash will happen if you add any equipment/accesory slots without changing all realted stuff which is possible to do in the same file, but starting engram number should have no effect on it since dress changes don't affect them.

Basically you can safely increase magicSlot value like the mod does but the moment you change <equipSlotEx:1 3 4 5 7 7 9 10> to something else you are screwed. <equipSlotEx:1 3 4 5 7 7 9 10> dictates type of the slot in the equipments screen so when game will try "match array" just to change one of the slots it will crash.

I have <magicSlot:51> and experience no problems.

T4ke

Sep 19, 2018
There's an awesome Chinese mod for this game with some rather spicy assets that really enhance this game.

the only problem is that one needs the latest Chinese version of this game. Anyone got that at hand for us to try out?

some of the new outfits:

Last edited:

sojocal

Jun 2, 2020
There a awesome chinese mod for this game with some rather spicy assets that really enhances this game.

the only problem is that one needs the latest Chinese version of this game. Anyone got that at hand for us to try out?

some of the new outfits:
From what i've seen on ULMF it seems to require the chinese version, but plays best with the ENG version over the JAP.

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
Please tell me where is the renegade avenger location at underbase? It should be the hidden boss in the secret room. I already entered the secret room in the midpoint and get the item but I don't meet any secret "guardian" boss. And where is the dark engram at underbase? The entry for these two is still question marks in my enemy data.
Thanks in advance

Jul 7, 2017
Please tell me where is the renegade avenger location at underbase? It should be the hidden boss in the secret room. I already entered the secret room in the midpoint and get the item but I don't meet any secret "guardian" boss. And where is the dark engram at underbase? The entry for these two is still question marks in my enemy data.
Thanks in advance
This info is all in the spreadsheet, mate. I included not only a short description of where to find each hidden boss, but also a screenshot of the invisible path to each one. And as stated on the Enemy Drops page, Dark Engram is somewhere in the "Dark Prison" area that's reachable through the end of Underbase, not in the actual Underbase itself.

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
This info is all in the spreadsheet, mate. I included not only a short description of where to find each hidden boss, but also a screenshot of the invisible path to each one. And as stated on the Enemy Drops page, Dark Engram is somewhere in the "Dark Prison" area that's reachable through the end of Underbase, not in the actual Underbase itself.
Thanks a lot:). Oh man, I forgot the FAQ tab, just realized how stupid I am....

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 2220847
How do u unlock this one?
my corruption is at 16

also getting corruption upto 75 is ok right?
Just progress the main story of the game, you will eventually get an event, when you talk to Memoria where you can unlock that gate. It is late in the game before you can unlock it, but it will happen.
fully unlock CG?
There is an item you can buy from Memoria that will unlock all the CG.

Xfrfr

May 25, 2020
how to get happy ending?

I've done various ways but still get a bad ending (Game Over)

Apr 10, 2018
I say Ambrosia is way too short.
"Games like these" is very vague.
Ambrosia was short yes but it also had some base building which I liked a lot

and for "games like these" I meant fem protoag, corruption and the game will give u some freedom not lock onto a single path
idk if I explained properly :HideThePain:

Reactions: srpenty

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I've finished the game
Compared to Ambrosia I'd say Ambrosia is better though this one is really good too

Any more game recommendations like these? :BootyTime:
I've played a few, and too many tie the corruption to being defeated or making stupid decisions. Celesphonia kinda does this as well, but you can still make the MC a slut without sandbagging. I can recommend Succulence 1 and maybe Detective Girl of the Steam City.

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes