iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
is there no changelog for this?

Was any actual content added since 1.03, or is it all bugfixes?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
What are the consequences of losing to the principal? He just sent me back home. Am I missing something?
Losing to that boss once adds an additional H-scene at the bathrooms on School 3F near the classroom. The scene can be accessed once per day during school hours, and it escalates with increased Lust level like other boss loss scenes. It's better in some ways than with the other bosses, as you don't have to fight/lose against the boss multiple times to get the variations, and it is accessible even when the boss isn't.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
I know theres a Google doc. But has someone made a comprehensive guide/walkthrough for the game?

Im one of those plebs that easily get overwhelmed by sheer content without a guide for me to handhold me lol

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
I know theres a Google doc. But has someone made a comprehensive guide/walkthrough for the game?

Im one of those plebs that easily get overwhelmed by sheer content without a guide for me to handhold me lol
I have began a simple one but didn't have time to continue it.

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018

It's a well organized game, this one. Not very difficult to keep track of what's going/needs to be done. FAQ link is in the OP under Extra.

Nirator1

Jun 7, 2018
On DLSite i see version 1.24 with content added between current 1.7 to it. Is there a seperate japanese version, or are these versions actualy the same?

Last edited:

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
As I was doing a virgin run, I noticed my Vagina level had gone up somehow, despite Sex count being 0 (??).

After some investigating, turns out being assaulted in the mouth by Flame Renegades in the second dungeon counts as Rape Experience and therefore increases Vagina level, despite just being blowjobs.

Reactions: No-Nonon

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
Since there seems to be some confusion about Soul Corruption, here are some clarifications on how it works because the game does a very poor job explaining its actual mechanics and benefits:
  • For every 15 Corruption, you gain 1 Soul Corruption level, up to 75 Corruption.
  • After passing each threshold, Corruption can no longer be lowered below it.
  • Soul Corruption increases the maximum sensitivity level of a random body part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Raising your Corruption to 15 unlocks the Forbidden Library, where powerful items and engrams can be crafted. Some of them require specific Soul Corruption levels to be used. These are particularly appealing for Crisis playthroughs.

Just be mindful that reaching 100 Corruption results in a gameover.
There are no h-scenes tied to Corruption aside from the bad ending.

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes