TruenoYueno

May 28, 2021
The one on the left looks like it is from getting groped while walking around the park at night naked. The one on the right looks like it takes place at the school, also from walking around naked.

To unlock the ability to walk around naked, you need 100 Shame Resistance, and I believe you also need to complete some exhibition-related events that occur at the Park at night.
i've done the exhibitionism event , the one in park always end without groping scene, and the one at school i never found the place to trigger it, my shame resistance is 120.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
i've done the exhibitionism event , the one in park always end without groping scene, and the one at school i never found the place to trigger it, my shame resistance is 120.
Questions/comments:
Can you currently walk around outside naked?
The exhibition events at the park end differently if you enter the men's room rather than going back to the women's room.

TruenoYueno

May 28, 2021
Questions/comments:
Can you currently walk around outside naked?
The exhibition events at the park end differently if you enter the men's room rather than going back to the women's room.
yes i can walk around naked, i also always ends the park exhibitionism by going into the male toilet too. which is why i wondering if something was missed to trigger that event or the cg itself was just a bonus cg without any event.

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
1665153500087.png
What I did is I replaced the src: url with amaranth-regular from v1.06, just copy paste the font from the previous version and then edit your gamefont from there, this update messed up the font, in your game right now it is using mgenplus-1c-regular which makes the dialogues cutting off.

Edit: In case you don't have the previous version, i'll link my fonts folder here just replace your current font with this. the gamefont should've been edited so you don't need to tweak the css file. If nothing has been changed, edit the css file.

Last edited:

fazed343

Jan 15, 2021
Edit: In case you don't have the previous version, i'll link my fonts folder here just replace your current font with this. the gamefont should've been edited so you don't need to tweak the css file. If nothing has been changed, edit the css file.
Yeah that works the text is wrapping properly now, I deleted my 1.02 version fonts so thanks for posting the file!

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I'm attaching my bugfix for the game. You just need to extract it such that you overwrite a couple of files in the www directory. I've tested it on the compressed version, but I think it'll work on both versions.

This patch makes the following changes:

First, the default Mouth Development is now 0/3 instead of 0/0. This change should be retroactive, working even for existing save-files.

Second, the "battle messages" when Amane is molested should now change correctly as she gets lewder. In particular:
  • Lust-based message selection is now based on the actually available lust levels of 1 to 3, instead of 1 to 5.
  • When hidden stats that I'm calling 'Shame Preference' and 'Masochism' decide the message selection, it's now based on the possible values of 0 to 3 (depending on Sex Titles) instead of requiring an impossible value of 5 for some messages.
  • When the unused & invisible stat 'Semen Addiction' was used, it now uses Swallow Experience instead -- messages will change at 10 and 25 experience.
  • If at any time the game can't figure out which stat to use to decide on the message, it now defaults to Arousal instead of Mouth Development.
For what it's worth, I have a feeling these bugs are probably the original developer's fault instead of Kagura -- because I don't know why a translator would have even touched some of this stuff. I don't have the Japanese version available to actually check at the moment, though, so who knows. (Edit: Yep, downloaded the Japanese version and confirmed that Kagura didn't touch these two files at all.)

Edit: Turns out I thought about changing Semen Addiction to Swallow Exp but didn't actually do it. Whoops! Should actually be fixed now.

Edit #2: I've added another file to this patch which I believe will fix similar issues with the dialogue when she's raped while waiting for rescue (after losing in a dungeon).
Dude, did Kagura literally just snatch your bugfix and put it out themselves in their own patch for the fixing Lust dialogue? Or is this a new patch they made themselves? Hope your mods will still be compatible.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I'm attaching my bugfix for the game. You just need to extract it such that you overwrite a couple of files in the www directory. I've tested it on the compressed version, but I think it'll work on both versions.

This patch makes the following changes:

First, the default Mouth Development is now 0/3 instead of 0/0. This change should be retroactive, working even for existing save-files.

Second, the "battle messages" when Amane is molested should now change correctly as she gets lewder. In particular:
  • Lust-based message selection is now based on the actually available lust levels of 1 to 3, instead of 1 to 5.
  • When hidden stats that I'm calling 'Shame Preference' and 'Masochism' decide the message selection, it's now based on the possible values of 0 to 3 (depending on Sex Titles) instead of requiring an impossible value of 5 for some messages.
  • When the unused & invisible stat 'Semen Addiction' was used, it now uses Swallow Experience instead -- messages will change at 10 and 25 experience.
  • If at any time the game can't figure out which stat to use to decide on the message, it now defaults to Arousal instead of Mouth Development.
For what it's worth, I have a feeling these bugs are probably the original developer's fault instead of Kagura -- because I don't know why a translator would have even touched some of this stuff. I don't have the Japanese version available to actually check at the moment, though, so who knows. (Edit: Yep, downloaded the Japanese version and confirmed that Kagura didn't touch these two files at all.)

Edit: Turns out I thought about changing Semen Addiction to Swallow Exp but didn't actually do it. Whoops! Should actually be fixed now.

Edit #2: I've added another file to this patch which I believe will fix similar issues with the dialogue when she's raped while waiting for rescue (after losing in a dungeon).
Okay so after comparing contrasting v1.06 with everything you've installed and the new v1.07 release they did NOT just use your fix in their patch, what they did was just change the Lust level to display properly the L1-L3 Battle and Mini Event messages, what that ALSO means is they released version 1.07 with mouth experience fucked up AGAIN (back to 4/1) and it's only displaying L3E1 messages, meaning they didn't fix the message displaying for proper experience. So people still need your Mouth Sensitivity and E1-3 message according to Experience bugfixes STILL need applied. This makes me wonder, is there any way to randomize the L3E1-3 messages? Because otherwise it will constantly display L3E1 without your fix, and it'll only display L3E3 with your fix, so I was thinking for the sake of battle message variety for each Lust level, is there any way to have it randomly pull one of the 3 corresponding messages depending on what L level Amane is?

For example: At Lust level 3 after being creampied, the options are:

L3E1: "Ahhh...♥ So much came out...", "N2":"Nnn... You let out so much...♥", "N3":"Nnn, mmm... So much thick stuff inside me...♥", "F1":"\\n[1] is entranced by the heat pouring into her pussy..."},

L3E2: "Nhaaa...♥ You shot it right into my womb... So mean...♥", "N2":"*Huff* *Huff*...♥ You shot out so much... My insides are tingling...♥", "N3":"Ahhh... Nnn...♥ You let out so much semen...", "F1":"\\n[1] feverishly strokes her own abdomen..."},

L3E3: "Nhaaa...♥ My insides... So sticky...", "N2":"Nnn... My womb is sucking it all up...♥", "N3":"Nnn... My insides are covered in semen... So good...♥", "F1":"\\n[1] is ecstatic from having her pussy filled with semen..."},

Is there any way to just have these randomized depending on your lust level instead of hearing only one during every encounter depending on E1-E3? Figure three randomized ones for each lust level would definitely add some variety for continued play's sake.

Jul 7, 2017
Okay so after comparing contrasting v1.06 with everything you've installed and the new v1.07 release they did NOT just use your fix in their patch, what they did was just change the Lust level to display properly the L1-L3 Battle and Mini Event messages, what that ALSO means is they released version 1.07 with mouth experience fucked up AGAIN (back to 4/1) and it's only displaying L3E1 messages, meaning they didn't fix the message displaying for proper experience. So people still need your Mouth Sensitivity and E1-3 message according to Experience bugfixes STILL need applied. This makes me wonder, is there any way to randomize the L3E1-3 messages? Because otherwise it will constantly display L3E1 without your fix, and it'll only display L3E3 with your fix, so I was thinking for the sake of battle message variety for each Lust level, is there any way to have it randomly pull one of the 3 corresponding messages depending on what L level Amane is?
Just to confirm that I'm understanding correctly: you're not saying there's an error in my bugfix patch, right? It's just that you want to still be able to display the E1 and E2 messages even after your stats are high enough to lock in the E3 messages?

In that case then I think you just want to edit the javascript in CallAM.js to randomize AMParaLV before it gets appended to AMTicker. For example, if you simply wanted it to always choose randomly between E1, E2, and E3, then you could probably do it with this:
AMParaLV = "E" + Math.floor((Math.random()*3)+1);

Reactions: flynn0426
4.30 star(s) 97 Votes