sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
Kagura's 1.07 update didn't fully fix the problem. IIRC they fixed the issue in the Lewdness Level check (i.e. the L value), but none of the issues in the Basic Parameter check (i.e. the E level). So you still need my patch if you want the messages to properly update as her sexual experience values go up.
Ok, I'll use the bugfix then. Thanks.

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
For anyone interesting in trying the mod out who doesn't mind MTL
- bought the game on Steam,
- changed its language to Chinese (Right Click in Steam Library -> Language)
- downloaded the game
- downloaded and pasted decensor patch from Kagura website
- downloaded and pasted Chinese mod
- ran the game via Mtool and translated it to English

The mod was quite good. It made some aspects of the game refreshing and felt like it speed up some aspects that I used to find annoying in the past (running past traps requires QTE input combination instead of spam struggle bar, etc).
Beware though, I kinda gimped myself in order to try out all the different new debuffs, by the time I made it to the Secret Club I had to save scum every other fight because if tentacle enemies would just go for restraint attack instantly the fight would turn into a tedious (and hopeless) struggle fest. Basically the mod may make some aspects of gameplay feel a bit more frustrating if you're playing corruption build/path.
do i need to use the chinese kagura patch for the mod to work properly or can i just use the normal one? i seem to be getting errors when battle fuck starts to happen because it keep saying it can't find images in the games files but that may be due to me loading an english save file (even after converting the save to modded from her house with the button).

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
do i need to use the chinese kagura patch for the mod to work properly or can i just use the normal one? i seem to be getting errors when battle fuck starts to happen because it keep saying it can't find images in the games files but that may be due to me loading an english save file (even after converting the save to modded from her house with the button).
yeah fixed my problem by installing the Chinese one.

Chinese update v1.05 here:

Heinsc

Jul 26, 2020
Is there another way to release the restraints in the mod than defeating the opponents? In the beginning its basically impossoble to defeat them with the debuffs.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
When it's impossible.... why not just level up then and try again after that? I mean, it's game, it's supposed to be like that :unsure:

Moosmab

Jun 25, 2020
yeah fixed my problem by installing the Chinese one.

Chinese update v1.05 here:
Are you running to any issues regarding molesters on the train? There is suppose an event you can do even with 99 max lust where you give a small nod similar to 100 lust event in base game (given your character is perverted enough to orgasm). It also appears that the ULMF translation patch breaks this interaction as well as breaks certain enemies such as humans and tentacles. I've juryrigged the translation by just overwriting the data folder using the ULMF translation patch data folder (while ignoring system.json, otherwise it will break equipping engrams). Maybe this is all due to not using the proper Chinese version idk.

I can't be certain and I have no idea what I'm doing but here is an image of what's supposed to appear for the event.
Modded subway event.png

Last edited:

Riycer

Nov 23, 2022
Here's a fixed version of your save. Basically there was some garbage in your equipped armor -- might mean there's some kind of bug in my mod for extra Special slots. Any idea what exactly you did that triggered this?
So I was playing the game and I ran into the same error but at a different spot. I had just bought plain clothes and some accessories from a vender in the downtown mall area. I went to then equip the plain clothes and the crash happened. I cant quite remember the exact name, but its where you find the renegrade at the beginning of chapter 2. If you know of a fix I would highly appreciate it.

The 7zip is the save file.

1671346296451.png

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2017
So I was playing the game and I ran into the same error but at a different spot. I had just bought plain clothes and some accessories from a vender in the downtown mall area. I went to then equip the plain clothes and the crash happened. I cant quite remember the exact name, but its where you find the renegrade at the beginning of chapter 2. If you know of a fix I would highly appreciate it.
I don't suppose you have a save from immediately before this happened? If I could reproduce the bug then it would be easier to fix the actual mod. Anyway, I'll try to find the save decryptor/encryptor again and then attach your repaired save to this post once I've removed the garbage data from it.

Edit: Nevermind, looks like I just needed to be smarter about it: stop trying to figure out why nulls were randomly appearing in the equipment list with my mod, and just edit the code to not care about nulls in the equipment list. Time to go update the mod wherever I uploaded it...

Last edited:
Reactions: Riycer

Cabrini Green

May 10, 2022
Is there a guide somewhere that details what you have to do to raise her lewd stats/get her to unlock lewd scenes?

Also what happens if you get corruption at 100 or over? Does the game end right there?

Also how do you unlock the lewd/semen engrams?

Sorry for all the rapid fire questions, really interested in the game!

Last edited:

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Is there a guide somewhere that details what you have to do to raise her lewd stats/get her to unlock lewd scenes?

Also what happens if you get corruption at 100 or over? Does the game end right there?

Also how do you unlock the lewd/semen engrams?

Sorry for all the rapid fire questions, really interested in the game!
  • The is probably your best bet.
What happens if you get corruption at 100 or over?
  • If Corruption is at/over 100 when a new day starts, you will trigger a sequence of events that culminates in a Bad End which requires you to start New Game +.
  • Having 100 Dominance has a similar effect, but the Bad End for that is just one scene, which can be viewed in Chapter 8 without having to restart the game by battling the Underbase boss without obtaining a certain item first.
  • You can only get Corruption/Dominance to 100 starting in Chapter 3 and ending upon reaching the postgame.
  • You can view all gallery scenes with an item available from Memoria in the postgame.
Why would I want to get the 100 Corruption ending? (I added this one)
  • To see the associated scenes without beating the game
  • Unlocking the ending gets you a (purely aesthetic) Trophy item
  • Starting New Game + allows you to reset Corruption while potentially retaining some of the effects.
How do you unlock the lewd/semen engrams?
  • When starting a day with 15+ Corruption, you will receive Soul Corruption, and get a key from Memoria to a locked door on the right side of Ars Memoria. You craft lewd stuff there in the room behind that door.

Last edited:

Cabrini Green

May 10, 2022
  • The is probably your best bet.
What happens if you get corruption at 100 or over?
  • If Corruption is at/over 100 when a new day starts, you will trigger a sequence of events that culminates in a Bad End which requires you to start New Game +.
  • Having 100 Dominance has a similar effect, but the Bad End for that is just one scene, which can be viewed in Chapter 8 without having to restart the game by battling the Underbase boss without obtaining a certain item first.
  • You can only get Corruption/Dominance to 100 starting in Chapter 3 and ending upon reaching the postgame.
  • You can view all gallery scenes with an item available from Memoria in the postgame.
Why would I want to get the 100 Corruption ending? (I added this one)
  • To see the associated scenes without beating the game
  • Unlocking the ending gets you a (purely aesthetic) Trophy item
  • Starting New Game + allows you to reset Corruption while potentially retaining some of the effects.
How do you unlock the lewd/semen engrams?
  • When starting a day with 15+ Corruption, you will receive Soul Corruption, and get a key from Memoria to a locked door on the right side of Ars Memoria. You craft lewd stuff there in the room behind that door.
Thank you so much for the in-depth answer! I only have one question left about something you said:

"You can only get Corruption/Dominance to 100 starting in Chapter 3"

So Chapter 1&2 have corruption/dominance locked to 99, i get that part

"and ending upon reaching the postgame."

What does this part mean? Which ending is only available in the postgame?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Thank you so much for the in-depth answer! I only have one question left about something you said:

"You can only get Corruption/Dominance to 100 starting in Chapter 3"

So Chapter 1&2 have corruption/dominance locked to 99, i get that part

"and ending upon reaching the postgame."

What does this part mean? Which ending is only available in the postgame?
Once you beat the storyline, Corruption/Dominance regain the caps and can no longer go beyond 99. That's what I meant by "ending upon reaching the postgame".

Reactions: Cabrini Green

Cabrini Green

May 10, 2022
Kagura's 1.07 update didn't fully fix the problem. IIRC they fixed the issue in the Lewdness Level check (i.e. the L value), but none of the issues in the Basic Parameter check (i.e. the E level). So you still need my patch if you want the messages to properly update as her sexual experience values go up.

Would you (or anyone else for that matter) have a link to the patch for 1.07?

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Darn, if someone knows how to get a hold of the Chinese 1.04 version for the mod I would be interested. I've had no luck getting a download of it to run.

Reactions: OkamiUwU

Heinsc

Jul 26, 2020
Darn, if someone knows how to get a hold of the Chinese 1.04 version for the mod I would be interested. I've had no luck getting a download of it to run.
Someone already sent a link for the update. Just download F95zone's versions game. Then download from this site:

Then run the update and select the folder ur game exe is in. After that copy paste the chinese update into your game folder. Done.

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes