sojocal

Jun 2, 2020
Does anybody know the best ways to increase your chances of getting molested/accosted on the train or by passerbys?
IDK about the mod, but normally in the game, you can play a card which increases molestation (I think in and out of battles).
The status effect it gives you is like a broken purple pearl.

I assume it works the same way in the game.

Reactions: Cabrini Green

Cabrini Green

May 10, 2022
IDK about the mod, but normally in the game, you can play a card which increases molestation (I think in and out of battles).
The status effect it gives you is like a broken purple pearl.

I assume it works the same way in the game.
A part of the base game,

Also "play a card"? I'm sorry but I don't think I've run into that yet. Is it an item you acquire or part of the system?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
A part of the base game,

Also "play a card"? I'm sorry but I don't think I've run into that yet. Is it an item you acquire or part of the system?
It's in the base game, I think you can acquire or probably buy it at one of the shady stores, forget where, but its definitely there as I used it a few times. It increased the train chances, but also made the passersby more aggressive.

Reactions: Cabrini Green

Cabrini Green

May 10, 2022
Does anyone know if turning the difficulty higher makes it so that lewd encounters inflict higher levels of pleasure? Or do pleasure attacks stay constant at all levels of difficulty?

Also does higher clothing mean pleasure attacks are weaker?

Last edited:

sojocal

Jun 2, 2020
A part of the base game,

It's in the base game, I think you can acquire or probably buy it at one of the shady stores, forget where, but its definitely there as I used it a few times. It increased the train chances, but also made the passersby more aggressive.
They use to be sold in the Nether Ward. I remember it from the Demo and i'm fairly sure i remember buying them in the full game (jap & eng)
I can nolonger find it, but then again maybe the mod changed it. There is a guy that's just selling candy. Maybe he sells it after a requirement is met.

2022-12-22_05-36.png 2022-12-22_05-37.png 2022-12-22_05-37_1.png 2022-12-22_05-38.png 2022-12-22_05-38_1.png

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
For anyone interesting in trying the mod out who doesn't mind MTL
- bought the game on Steam,
- changed its language to Chinese (Right Click in Steam Library -> Language)
- downloaded the game
- downloaded and pasted decensor patch from Kagura website
- downloaded and pasted Chinese mod
- ran the game via Mtool and translated it to English

The mod was quite good. It made some aspects of the game refreshing and felt like it speed up some aspects that I used to find annoying in the past (running past traps requires QTE input combination instead of spam struggle bar, etc).
Beware though, I kinda gimped myself in order to try out all the different new debuffs, by the time I made it to the Secret Club I had to save scum every other fight because if tentacle enemies would just go for restraint attack instantly the fight would turn into a tedious (and hopeless) struggle fest. Basically the mod may make some aspects of gameplay feel a bit more frustrating if you're playing corruption build/path.
Where do you find this Chinese mod? Can I get a link to it?

Cabrini Green

May 10, 2022
He is in the Slum area right? I remember him showing up once you get to that area. He is there pretty consistently afterwards. Otherwise you can always edit your save and just give yourself a bunch of those cards.
Is there a guide somewhere on how to edit the save files?

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Is there a guide somewhere on how to edit the save files?
Well, you are given the links, but I just point out that you need to use
RpgMakerSaveEdit version 0.6.10 or SaveEditOnline if you want more than change gold and giving bonus stats.

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
Great news, the developer, whos still finishing up a shorter game atm, has said they have plans for a sequel. Sounds like they will give her black tights, it's "very important"

Cabrini Green

May 10, 2022
Do you tend to get more scenes in this game if you have lower school rep or if you have higher school rep?

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
How do you start chapter 6? I'm chapter 5 with no available missions
Forget that, but when you don't have missions talk to the School Club or others to trigger the next events.
Usually the Status screen tells you what your next step is.

azaa2

Aug 4, 2019
Out of curiosity, I tried to "mod" the chinese mod to make it work on the english version but, after a week of pure torture, no luck, I gave up.
For anyone, more experienced, feeling motivated to do the same, here's my experience:
- First, in the english version, they went out of their way to "censor" file names and some variable/strings (For example, school -> uni or creampie -> pumpkinpie) and it causes a lot of problem. To keep things consistent, I stuck with the english naming convention and renamed the mod picture files and some of the javascript files (ExtasyCul.js -> extaCul.js for example). I also applied it to what I ported from the mod code.
- I then painfully compared the javascript and json files, one by one, to carefully port the changes over. I homebrew python scripts to find the differences for me, to speed everything up. The Common Events was the hardest part.

I can get the game to boot but it's not in a playable state, it quickly crashes and the list of issues is only going up.
The fact that the mod is based on a different version from the one I have is probably not helping.
Another thing to note is the chinese mod renames a lot of events, maps, etc... and I'm pretty sure it's one of source of crashes I have, despite the fact I did my best to stick to the english version names.
On the bright side, however, there isn't much new text content, maybe 40 new strings top, so nothing much to translate.
It might be faster to try to extract the english strings from the english version and patch them in a chinese modded version.
Anyway, I'm done for now.

Reactions: No-Nonon

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Out of curiosity, I tried to "mod" the chinese mod to make it work on the english version but, after a week of pure torture, no luck, I gave up.
For anyone, more experienced, feeling motivated to do the same, here's my experience:
- First, in the english version, they went out of their way to "censor" file names and some variable/strings (For example, school -> uni or creampie -> pumpkinpie) and it causes a lot of problem. To keep things consistent, I stuck with the english naming convention and renamed the mod picture files and some of the javascript files (ExtasyCul.js -> extaCul.js for example). I also applied it to what I ported from the mod code.
- I then painfully compared the javascript and json files, one by one, to carefully port the changes over. I homebrew python scripts to find the differences for me, to speed everything up. The Common Events was the hardest part.

I can get the game to boot but it's not in a playable state, it quickly crashes and the list of issues is only going up.
The fact that the mod is based on a different version from the one I have is probably not helping.
Another thing to note is the chinese mod renames a lot of events, maps, etc... and I'm pretty sure it's one of source of crashes I have, despite the fact I did my best to stick to the english version names.
On the bright side, however, there isn't much new text content, maybe 40 new strings top, so nothing much to translate.
It might be faster to try to extract the english strings from the english version and patch them in a chinese modded version.
Anyway, I'm done for now.
Some guy over ULMF has already started the mod translation and is mostly done with it. He now just needs to fix a lot of translation bugs due to the mod. Maybe you two could Collab.

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes