swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Also how do you get the returning home with high miasma/torn clothes scenes? I enter the dungeons at night, and then come out but no scene procs. Do I need to enter the dungeons earlier in the day?
Do you have high miasma or torn clothes before exiting the dungeon? You won't get scenes related to those things if you don't actually have those things first.

The scene to unlock the massage parlor doesn't require 100 Miasma, but it does require having ~50 Miasma before leaving.

Last edited:

Cabrini Green

May 10, 2022
Do you have high miasma or torn clothes before exiting the dungeon? You won't get scenes related to those things if you don't actually have those things first.

The scene to unlock the massage parlor doesn't require 100 Miasma, but it does require having ~50 Miasma before leaving.
I already unlocked the massage parlor, was that the miasma scene? I assumed there was another miasma return home scene after the one where you meet the slime.

I also do either leave the dungeons at 0 clothing + high miasma or I intentionally faint (again with 0 clothing and high miasma) to rack up defeat xp but I haven't gotten a scene yet. I'm in Ch. 1 if that could factor into things.

andlxor

Oct 31, 2019
Sharing a tiny mod: If you are annoyed, that sometimes the translated text doesn't fit in the box and you don't know the last word or two, this is for you. It was driving me nuts.

- This mod makes it so the game sends all message lines to an external program, where you can read them.
- It's far from beautiful, but it beats being unable to read it.
- Maybe something equivalent's been shared already; I did not go through all 110 pages.
- I am sharing the full www/js/rpg_objects.js for reference, but I suggest just manually changing the one function to avoid potential conflicts.
- Search for line Game_Message.prototype.add and replace the whole thing with:

JavaScript:
Game_Message.prototype.add = function(text) {
    fetch("http://localhost:8796/msgadd/"+encodeURIComponent(text));
    this._texts.push(text);
};
- I am including a simple http server to read the messages and print them to console. It's only for Windows x64 (with hardcoded port number; written in Dart). (If you don't trust my random executable file, feel free to use any http server.) It should work, but it's just what I'm using for myself.
- Start it first before the game. Messages will appear in the window. You can check it whenever it doesn't fit in-game or to see history.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I already unlocked the massage parlor, was that the miasma scene? I assumed there was another miasma return home scene after the one where you meet the slime.
I think that's the only miasma scene.

I also do either leave the dungeons at 0 clothing + high miasma or I intentionally faint (again with 0 clothing and high miasma) to rack up defeat xp but I haven't gotten a scene yet. I'm in Ch. 1 if that could factor into things.
I don't believe you don't need high miasma for the clothing-based scene, and you can get the scene in Chapter 1, but I don't think the scene is guaranteed to occur.

If you are worried about missing scenes, don't bother. To unlock all the scenes yourself requires at least four playthroughs, as only one of the following can be obtained in a single run: Corruption bad end, Pregnancy bad end, or one of two "good" endings (The Domination bad end can be obtained without getting 100 Domination). However, you can unlock the full gallery with an item purchasable from Memoria after you reach post game.

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Can someone remind me what I need to do to progress chapter 6, please? I can go and refight the bosses again (and have), and i can take and beat all the "<free>" missions (and have), but there's no starred, plot-progressing ones popping up.

AlexVN

Jun 28, 2018
Great game, the only thing bothered me is the ending, even when i got the true ending it's still pretty confusing, the final boss (Apolion) just give an item after i defeated it and nothing more, kinda empty when the game don't give an opportunity to truly end the game

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Can someone remind me what I need to do to progress chapter 6, please? I can go and refight the bosses again (and have), and i can take and beat all the "<free>" missions (and have), but there's no starred, plot-progressing ones popping up.
Have you unlocked all of Memoria's memories?
I can't remember if it was needed or not, but I remember that at some point Memoria should give you a key to unlock that room in the back of the Engrams area and there is a book on a table there that you have to repair, to restore another memory. Have you repaired that engram/item?
Have you spoken to everyone in town, in person?
I seem to recall that sometimes the game was a little buggy on some of the cut scenes, so leave the house for some destination and return home. Try going to sleep for 2 days in a row.

I can't remember what chapter 6 is, but if it is the Lab mission, you need to go to the Park and investigate the locker in the women's bathroom.

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Have you unlocked all of Memoria's memories?
I can't remember if it was needed or not, but I remember that at some point Memoria should give you a key to unlock that room in the back of the Engrams area and there is a book on a table there that you have to repair, to restore another memory. Have you repaired that engram/item?
Have you spoken to everyone in town, in person?
I seem to recall that sometimes the game was a little buggy on some of the cut scenes, so leave the house for some destination and return home. Try going to sleep for 2 days in a row.

I can't remember what chapter 6 is, but if it is the Lab mission, you need to go to the Park and investigate the locker in the women's bathroom.
Ch. 6 is the first one where the bosses come back. The open-air market is inaccessible cuz the cops are fighting renegades, and the chem teacher is off being (I assume) duplicitous. I can't unlock all of Memoria's memories because the last one requires you to get to Ch. 7; I don't have a key to that room yet; "everyone in town" is a tall order but I guess I can give it a go.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Ch. 6 is the first one where the bosses come back. The open-air market is inaccessible cuz the cops are fighting renegades, and the chem teacher is off being (I assume) duplicitous. I can't unlock all of Memoria's memories because the last one requires you to get to Ch. 7; I don't have a key to that room yet; "everyone in town" is a tall order but I guess I can give it a go.
You have to beat the first boss, go to Photo Club, talk with the guy and then go meet your dad in the hospital. This should tell you the location of the entrance to the next dungeon. If you skipped all dialogue - it's the locker inside in the restroom in the park.

Reactions: Harvey Danger

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
You have to beat the first boss, go to Photo Club, talk with the guy and then go meet your dad in the hospital. This should tell you the location of the entrance to the next dungeon. If you skipped all dialogue - it's the locker inside in the restroom in the park.
Thought I'd been beating that one, but then I walked in and got unique dialog so I GUESS I HADN'T BEEN.

Thanks man.

Aug 28, 2018
------------
I'm already desensitized from all those, making it 'vanilla' and usually I skip them. Any type or form of vaginal sex whether it's consensual or not consensual are vanilla.
What I'm looking for is more extreme content.
Yes, I progressed MC's lust, but I found nothing interesting there.
No gaping, not using all the holes, etc. As long as the sexual content does not meet my standard, it's 'vanilla' in my book.
-----------------
You will like the next kagura release on the 14th

Cabrini Green

May 10, 2022
What things get lost when you bad ending yourself into a ng+?

Do you have to start back at chapter 1? Do you lose items? Stats?

Last edited:

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
What things get lost when you bad ending yourself into a ng+?

Do you have to start back at chapter 1? Do you lose items? Stats?
You start at Chapter 1, but you get to choose whether things such as level and stats carry over. Most items carry over, but not all items. For example, the Certificate obtained at 100 School Reputation and the key obtained from 15 Soul Corruption do NOT carry over.

Reactions: Cabrini Green
4.40 star(s) 100 Votes