CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I don't see perversion experience as a stat under memories. Is it a group of experiences? If not how do you raise it/unlock it?
I think what they are referring to is the Lust stat, you can see your current lust value on the menu screen (it is right above the arousal bar).
I am not sure if that is all you need to get that 'get excited' option, it might be all you need, but it wouldn't surprise me if you, also, need to unlock a few of the sex titles for being defeated.

May 16, 2022
Ahah, that second solution + the linked fonts folder of the older versions worked easy enough to edit the file in notepad with the old font name, and now it's wrapping properly again. Many thanks!

azaa2

Aug 4, 2019
Some guy over ULMF has already started the mod translation and is mostly done with it. He now just needs to fix a lot of translation bugs due to the mod. Maybe you two could Collab.

I saw your message just now, I took a break and then was busy with other stuff.
I don't really want to dive back into this, it was a painful experience. Plus, he seems to be doing just fine and I don't think he needs my help.
Still, I'm glad someone is making it happen.

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
Yes and yes. Its pretty much 100% sure that its gonna be uncensored. Kaugra only released a single game censored with very minimal mosaic as far as i know and they fully removed the censorship a few weeks later.
Sorry this might probably out of topic, what is new in Demon Roots?
Anyway, I played this game one year ago, had some fun, and then forgot it was there. I'm still waiting an extreme game like Lilia's daily lives but at grander scale and with multiple characters.
If I'm not mistaken Demon Roots have a trap/ feminized boy character that got violated and had his ass stretched beyond recognition and fucked up by stranger men (yaoi).. If I'm not mistaken, the developer made a sadistic manga about a girl who tortures a boy's penis. Well, that's a hard pass, probably some closet perverts/femcells here would love those.

---
This game (in earlier version) had a bug where you got stuck forever. Wish there was a patch for that.

Last edited:

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
@easy85
I am well aware of what you mentioned.
1. Cum eating is staple in many H-games (I don't find any blowjobs, or any of those related to dicks and balls attractive at all), again blowjobs do not interest me at all.
2. Cum baths... are not attractive at all and disgusting (well, that's my take)
3. Gangbangs are also normal occurrence (The MC enjoyed the gangbangs when you reach certain lust)
4. Sex toilet is staple in H-games (I don't think the MC suffers enough)
5. Physical abuse is pretty tame in this game (everything can still be endured by the main character)
6. Monster/creature sex is also pretty tame in this game because again, they only feature vaginal sex, or at most anal sex which is not really featured. Nothing special.
7. Rapes are also normal in H-games. Do you think you need consent in an H-game? Or probably that's what you think..
------------
I'm already desensitized from all those, making it 'vanilla' and usually I skip them. Any type or form of vaginal sex whether it's consensual or not consensual are vanilla.
What I'm looking for is more extreme content.
Yes, I progressed MC's lust, but I found nothing interesting there.
No gaping, not using all the holes, etc. As long as the sexual content does not meet my standard, it's 'vanilla' in my book.
-----------------
Other than that, the game has good graphics and gameplay, which can be expanded from only featuring 'vanilla' sexual content. No kisekae at all either, so no.
you might want to take a break from hentai games for a bit(might even be a long while) until you can un-desensitize.. otherwise you might end up liking nothing except the most extreme stuff and then you may even fall into liking only guro like certain people..

..I'm being serious. time away from something makes a human revert back to liking more basic things again.. there is hope like that if you want to like that vanilla stuff more again. otherwise you might have to rely on stuff that 'shocks' you into feeling.. like guro and other crazy stuff possibly

anyways, I'm not judging.. so just ignore me or whatever..

zero6367

May 14, 2021
Does anyone have any save near the end thats still virgin. I lost mine (anything close to chapter 4 will do)

miraichan

May 22, 2020
Can anyone tell how do the initial choices affect gameplay, specifically experience, sensitivity, secret and core trait/title gain ? Does difficulty matter ?

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
Can anyone tell how do the initial choices affect gameplay, specifically experience, sensitivity, secret and core trait/title gain ? Does difficulty matter ?
Difficulty makes the fights more longer and you'll need more grind or better strategy with engrams and objects.

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes