hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
Both links i've posted above.
have links to the Mod and the Translation for the mod and whole game

Mod is translated up to latest Mod version v43.02 and translation is in Alpha/Bugtesting.

Kuljackero

Apr 22, 2020
^^^^ Yup. Keep in mind that the mod is in beta. Some text are untranslated but overall i haven't encountered game breaking bugs

OkamiUwU

Oct 10, 2021
I have encountered constantly losing MP without casting spells. Is it a new feature?
Right, the miasma makes you lose MP and if you get to zero it takes away your magical girl transformation, so now you must carry things that lower your miasma, Memoria sells it to you.

8-Bit Heart

Nov 15, 2018
I searched the forum but couldn't find the answer that I'm looking for.

Is there another save file location besides "Magical Girl Celesphonia v1.07\save"?

Thanks in advance!

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
  • run through "Club Underground" with my "Exploration IV" engram unequipped
  • run into all the traps to collect all the cursed equipment, make sure I catch them all.
  • lewd
  • drink a bottle of schnaps, and some holy water too, to uncurse that shit
  • it's all gone. wait, what.
What the fuck. I do not get to keep those? IT'S HOLY WATER, NOT ACID. What bullshit is this? The holy water was only supposed to lift the curse of being unequipable. Fucking hell. Give me those nipple piercings already. REEEEEEEEEEEE :cry:
Also
  • there's no ballgag
What? (I don't care about that chink mod... or do I?)
And while we're at it...
  • no sextoys can be equipped to walk around with
The plot for that stuff would write itself and would fit perfectly into the existing lust system. Just how could the author miss this opportunity? Fine, there are the parasites, but those are just not the same.

Also kind of a shame the school feels so empty. It does get slightly better, once you're known as honorary slut, but still, it's just a few npc you can interact with. And none interact with you. I expect something to happen, when I enter various rooms such as the boys toilettes/changing rooms (think of surprise attacks you still might evade, probably not, so a bunch of boys storming the room and trying to surround you, if they catch you, you lose, haha. make it random, in many different ways and all over the place, shit would be golden). And where the fuck is the janny and his room? Also there's a music room, but it's always empty. Strange.

Don't get me wrong, the game is awesome. But games like these always leave so much up to be desired, they should all come with an easy pluggable npc/stories extension system, so anons can write and share their own little npc with their corruption quests. Just imagine once these games come shipped with a trained AI/stable diffusion model of the main characters... the future just might be bright. Maybe not.

Oh, and where's the mod that adds a proper "memories" page already? Just listing all your gained titles is useless. Also write what effect that stuff has, come on (yeah, I know that spreadsheet exists, but still...). Ambrosia did this better, by just having your lewd achievements show up as skills, with some proper lore/text and such.

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
Is there another save file location besides "Magical Girl Celesphonia v1.07\save"?
That should be the main place the saves are I believe, Unless you're playing using Joiplay I guess which I found out the hard way that the saves were placed somewhere else, In my case it's on the www file on a folder called Storage.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
  • run through "Club Underground" with my "Exploration IV" engram unequipped
  • run into all the traps to collect all the cursed equipment, make sure I catch them all.
  • lewd
  • drink a bottle of schnaps, and some holy water too, to uncurse that shit
  • it's all gone. wait, what.
What the fuck. I do not get to keep those? IT'S HOLY WATER, NOT ACID. What bullshit is this? The holy water was only supposed to lift the curse of being unequipable. Fucking hell. Give me those nipple piercings already. REEEEEEEEEEEE :cry:
There's a mod in the google doc that allows you to unequip cursed items, and also gives you extra Special slots so you can equip more cursed items at once.

• there's no ballgag
  • no sextoys can be equipped to walk around with
  • a bunch of boys storming the room and trying to surround you
I believe the chinese mod has all of this (The third one is only in the most recent version of the mod, and doesn't work if you try to apply the english translation to it)

I don't think the two mods currently work together though, so you might not be able to have everything at once.

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
There's a mod in the google doc that allows you to unequip cursed items, and also gives you extra Special slots so you can equip more cursed items at once.
Ahh, very cool. But I'm rather gonna finish my first playthrough as is (just done the TV station gig, eh, chapter 6). Certainly something to consider if I ever go for another playthrough. Then again, just having those items for the bit of art and some stat modifiers... I mean, that's great, but only one side of the coin, the other would be to actually do some plot with those items - which is way more important, unless you go for a straight nukige thingy. I consider these corruption games more in the psycho department. Proper RPG.

And as such, the game maybe could have been a bit more clever. For starters the school should also offer a game over, such that you're forced to attend and get good grades, please the teachers and the other students and such, and with that, an easy way out (i.e. the slut route), or the hard struggle (for a virgin route). As is, no such struggle really exists and you're free to do whatever without any consequences.
Similarly, the magical girl life should also be much easier with a slut route, and basically force you to seek out sex. That the whole miasma -> corruption two level system is kind of retarded has been pointed out already. It really should be only one meter. Fighting should simply up your "stress" (or corruption) level, for which sex is a relieve, or something. Or make fighting build up "hate", which you then can slowly reduce in a wholesome way, or fast and furious through outrageous sex. hahaha. Point being, the magical girl life should basically point you towards corruption of your private life.

I just feel that psychologically the game didn't play it's aces really properly here, and this whole thing could have been setup and tweak into something way more elegant and tragic. Basically the difficulty of the game should be tied the the route you choose: slut route is super easy (as it should be), and virgin route is a proper game. Then just balance fights and such properly, but let's not talk about balancing (which is a hard problem anyways...).

There's another point I'd like to discuss: IMHO the worst part of the game. It's the fighting. And I blame it on the fact that you're always alone. RPG games are simply much better if you have control over at least a few characters, each with their own set of equipment, skills and whatnot.
I understand why you want to have her fight alone in a corruption game, but why not team up at least at some crucial points with some other magical girls. Surely there must be some out there (obviously the plot would need to be adjusted accordingly for such a thing). That would be cool, and even better if your lewd magical girl companions could get raped right next to you in battle. Or you could have a magical companion girl that actively seeks out sex moves in battle and thereby disables enemies (more chars allows for really unique shit, which is always the best). hahaha.
Another solution would be to be able to summon your set of characters and let them duke it out for you or right next to you. That would at least make the battles more interesting, but clearly I would prefer a bunch of other magical girls. Right, right.

Question: what's the deal with the Hazuki sideplot? Do I have any influence on her (development/corruption) at all, or do I simply get, or not get to see some of her lewd scenes, which seem to be tied to me doing it as well (at least her pool scene only showed up once I've been degraded to the school cum dumpster). And what about that initial blackmail attempt from the teacher? What happens if I don't agree to his extra lessons? Will anything happen/change? From what I can tell, it doesn't matter at all, and either I go with the flow, or I don't... which again, is a shame, and there should have been a proper school game over to force some agency on the player.

Oh, another question: corruption. I'm still not corrupted at all. 0. Managing miasma is no problem at all. So... will I get corrupted at some point by force/plot? Or should I just swallow some dirty soul juice for level 1 soul corruption already? So I can unlock the forbidden chamber? Is it even any good? Again, the game here simply fails with it's corruption concept (or maybe it's just a balancing question; I'm playing on normal).

edit: oohhh, you get +5 corruption if you lose to a boss (now that they're all unlocked again... haven't lost to anyone before... why am I already level 99? fucking hell...). Well, that's something, yet still nothing a quick massage couldn't get rid off. Are there also scenes for losing to the hidden bosses [there aren't]? Do all the (main) bosses have a fake rewind-game-over scene as a last one [looks like it]? So I know when I can stop losing to them? [two/three scenes for losing to the main boos and one generic scene to lose to anyone else]

edit (2): so I've now started to lose on purpose (mystery meat, demonic card) and... it's another episode of all the best corruption content is hidden behind losing easy fights on purpose. That's just.. unfortunate. Authors of my boobie games really need to get their shit together and figure out a better way to implement such mechanics and corruption narratives. Merely giving in/agreeing to corruption just doesn't cut it, you should be slowly but surely seduced against your own will, and yet you do it (just this one time, haha), psychologically speaking.

Last edited:
Reactions: kazuar

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
Gazer is dead, endgame up, some stupid robot showed up at the beach. Time for some introspection.
This is the exact moment I should have dropped this game:
  • like to show off my body a little, but shame, shame, shame
  • visit park to get used to running around buttnakid. kinky.
  • finally, after getting railed by random bums on the toilettes (and bukkake galore and other wholesome girl stuff girls just do...) I don't care about shame so much anymore. That little fucker downtown always tricking me into flipping my skirt helped too.
  • anyways, there's this one boy at school, sneaky little fucker, always standing by the stairs so he can watch my underpants. Sometimes I intentionally bend over right there and lift my skirt a bit, so he can watch.
  • but today. today that fucker will be in for a surprise!
  • after all this time, I trained so hard to finally walk around without underpants at all! lewd.
  • can you imagine how he will react? can't wait to see his stupid face, maybe I'll rape him a little later, I don't know.
...and then this [pic. related] happens.

:(

• Sad
Reactions: leweder

Anoninenome

Aug 18, 2019
Hey, I picked up the Beginner Magic Guide from the hidden boss in the sewers, but it's not showing up in my inventory. What does it actually do, and should it be showing up in there or am I bugged?

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Hey, I picked up the Beginner Magic Guide from the hidden boss in the sewers, but it's not showing up in my inventory. What does it actually do, and should it be showing up in there or am I bugged?
It should be in your armor tab, it's an accessory, IIRC

sojocal

Jun 2, 2020
The plot for that stuff would write itself and would fit perfectly into the existing lust system. Just how could the author miss this opportunity? Fine, there are the parasites, but those are just not the same.
Developers don't have infinite time or money.
That's how they missed it.

Anoninenome

Aug 18, 2019
It should be in your armor tab, it's an accessory, IIRC
Yeah, it was there. I have no idea why it didn't show up in my regular inventory but at least it didn't just disappear.

Another quick question though, is there a list of possible H-events floating around anywhere? Just like, asking in general.

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes