PurplePeopleLeader

Sep 7, 2022
Game won't work for me, try to open it and it doesn't even open a window, only thing which pops up is an nw.js error and then a game.exe process in task manager. Completely lost as to what to do.
Edit- was my antivirus fml

Last edited:

EmperorSly

Feb 14, 2020
Hi there, trying to edit my save to lower domination. I'm using the online editor, but the variables aren't named and it looks like the ones in the system file are in Chinese. Does anyone happen to know which variable is domination? Thanks!

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
Hi there, trying to edit my save to lower domination. I'm using the online editor, but the variables aren't named and it looks like the ones in the system file are in Chinese. Does anyone happen to know which variable is domination? Thanks!
I can't, but you can do the Renegade's missions to lower this easily cause they are repeatable

EmperorSly

Feb 14, 2020
I can't, but you can do the Renegade's missions to lower this easily cause they are repeatable
It's too late; I just returned after being captured (so I can't go out without sleeping) and dom is at 100 already. I incurred like 50 dom because I was captured in the underground club and kept getting caught when trying to sneak away... so many days passed.

jonsmth

Aug 1, 2020
Where do you get the materials for the Transcendental Synthesis? Is there a post-game dungeon I'm missing (besides the giant robot)? What's that blue orb in the room that says it's sealed by something?

Apparently, not many people had trouble going through this, but there are some other than me with the same issue. The answer supposedly is to talk to Memoria after getting the ending, but that doesn't seem to do anything for me.

Last edited:

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Where do you get the materials for the Transcendental Synthesis? Is there a post-game dungeon I'm missing (besides the giant robot)? What's that blue orb in the room that says it's sealed by something?

Apparently, not many people had trouble going through this, but there are some other than me with the same issue. The answer supposedly is to talk to Memoria after getting the ending, but that doesn't seem to do anything for me.
Have you beaten both the giant robot and the puzzle maze?

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
Hi all,
Just a reminder. if you haven't already taken part... I would very much like it if you could give a bit of feedback at the Questionnaire Below.

We've all played the Base Game and some of us have played with a Mod or two
I drabble here and there in terms of modding and i also seem to be doing PR work for the CH mod.
Your time is very much appreciated and will go a long way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you've already replied thank you very much for your time and we're already looking into your feedback for improvements.
If you have thought of something else, feel free to submit again.

(Close date for the current round of feedback is March 31st. Subsequent surveys feedback may follow depending on results)

If you haven't already joined the Celesphonia Mod's Discord please do so!!

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
is there an ending after defeating dark gazer or does it turns to free roam? i'm completly lost
There's an ending (which changes slightly according to certain actions taken during the storyline), followed by the ability to freely roam the previous areas alongside a few post-game quests/dungeons. You can also purchase an item from Memoria to unlock all the CG in the gallery (including the ones from the postgame).

Did you try watching TV or leaving the house?

Pimer666

Oct 23, 2021
There's an ending (which changes slightly according to certain actions taken during the storyline), followed by the ability to freely roam the previous areas alongside a few post-game quests/dungeons. You can also purchase an item from Memoria to unlock all the CG in the gallery (including the ones from the postgame).

Did you try watching TV or leaving the house?
i can't watch tv i'm just roaming around, what i mean is if the post game stuff is a free roam thing and the actual ending is before the post game where u see the creditcs and then can choose to continue or restart, or is there another ending, cuz i already saved her mother, cleared the robot "great rebellion" and beated the boss, now i can' find anything to do

Reactions: bazelgeuse

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
i can't watch tv i'm just roaming around, what i mean is if the post game stuff is a free roam thing and the actual ending is before the post game where u see the creditcs and then can choose to continue or restart, or is there another ending, cuz i already saved her mother, cleared the robot "great rebellion" and beated the boss, now i can' find anything to do
I think you did all of the plot, including the post-game. The mother thing is the last post-game quest.

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes