Mar 27, 2018
Yeah, it was there. I have no idea why it didn't show up in my regular inventory but at least it didn't just disappear.

Another quick question though, is there a list of possible H-events floating around anywhere? Just like, asking in general.
There's a recollection room, and there's an item you can craft with Memoria that will tell you how to get any missing scenes. (If you finish the game, there's another item you can craft that'll just unlock them all).

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
Hi all, we've all played the Base Game and some of us have played with a Mod or two

I drabble here and there in terms of modding and i also seem to be doing PR work for the CH mod .

just wondering if i could get a bit of your time for bit of feedback on a few things etc etc

Your time is very much appreciated and will go a long way

(Close date for the current round of feedback is March 31st. Subsequent surveys feedback may follow depending on results)

If you haven't already joined the Celesphonia Mod's Discord please do so!!

Mixtape23

Mar 20, 2020
I need help, I'm stuck in chapter 2 I already killed the Fat Renegade in secret room but the objective is not progressing. Isn't the Butcher Renegade is the leader of renegades?

Mixtape23

Mar 20, 2020
The game objective is not progressing after I beat the renegade butcher i already start a new game but it's still not progressing help pls.

Chriskc2

Feb 2, 2019
how do you unlock the scene near the bottom right of the recollection room with the "???" hint, and where do you find the man with the black suit?

Last edited:

mica12

Nov 21, 2022
how do you unlock the scene near the bottom right of the recollection room with the "???" hint, and where do you find the man with the black suit?

??? with Memoria? It's part of the corruption brainwash ending.

Black Suits are the ones chasing you in the upper floors in the secret club dungeon.

septimusand

Sep 1, 2019
where's the strange monstrum? I got the quest a while back and never went to do it and now I don't remember where it is XD

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes