Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Wait.... There more content at the end if shes somewhat pure?
No, purity doesn't matter so long as you are achived the "secret" ending (frankly, you just need to unlock story-related memorias for it), you will unlock post game. Some bad ending conditions diactivate (game doesn't end if you "succumb to PE teacher" anymore and gives you related treat safely), then there is additional quest (and trap-themed dungeon) related to that tomboyish nympho getting kidnapped again which is time limited when you trigger it for different outcomes but otherwise it's just free-roam.
There is also unlocks gym location on the stantion, which have some new hentai content.

The only thing that changes related to purity (to not be confused with virginity) in the ending is that you got "lewd" variation of the same ending with another rather-short lewd cut-scene and text become different. You can unlock all lewd scenes by crafting related item in Ars Memoria, including that ending scene so doesn't matter much.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
By the way, the current version on the kaguragames website is v1.07.1 patch. (I don’t know what’s new in it, but it’s clearly better than version 1.07)

Magical Girl Celesphonia Steam and GOG Patch v1.07.1

Mar 26, 2019
By the way, the current version on the kaguragames website is v1.07.1 patch. (I don’t know what’s new in it, but it’s clearly better than version 1.07)

Magical Girl Celesphonia Steam and GOG Patch v1.07.1

Google Drive
Why is it better exactly? Could someone tell me ?

Aule

Sep 3, 2017
Could you please tell me:

1) What's the difference between 1.06 and 1.07?
2) Is fertility unlocked from the start or the pregnancy option only appears in a certain chapter?
3) Is there any non-rape source of pregnancy?

WeirdManThing

Apr 30, 2022
No, purity doesn't matter so long as you are achived the "secret" ending (frankly, you just need to unlock story-related memorias for it), you will unlock post game. Some bad ending conditions diactivate (game doesn't end if you "succumb to PE teacher" anymore and gives you related treat safely), then there is additional quest (and trap-themed dungeon) related to that tomboyish nympho getting kidnapped again which is time limited when you trigger it for different outcomes but otherwise it's just free-roam.
There is also unlocks gym location on the stantion, which have some new hentai content.

The only thing that changes related to purity (to not be confused with virginity) in the ending is that you got "lewd" variation of the same ending with another rather-short lewd cut-scene and text become different. You can unlock all lewd scenes by crafting related item in Ars Memoria, including that ending scene so doesn't matter much.

Hi there.

So I found this image (Thumbnail) while browsing the galleries, but I could not find the exact scene/event which could lead to the image.

Can I know what is the scene/event that will trigger the image?

Thank you in advance.

1457.png

kitsune fan

Jul 15, 2021
Could you please tell me:

1) What's the difference between 1.06 and 1.07?
2) Is fertility unlocked from the start or the pregnancy option only appears in a certain chapter?
3) Is there any non-rape source of pregnancy?
yep pregnancy is available from the beginning you can make amame pregnant with events if you have enough level of corruption also there are ovulation items but i don't remember where

Aule

Sep 3, 2017
yep pregnancy is available from the beginning you can make amame pregnant with events if you have enough level of corruption also there are ovulation items but i don't remember where
Ty. Corruption needs to be high though? If I'm playing with no corruption then pregnancy is locked?

Reactions: WeirdManThing
4.40 star(s) 100 Votes