misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
does anyone know how to get urinal xp? i searched every sex scene but i still cant find it.
I don't remember there being any watersports in the game at all. There's a gloryhole in the Nether Ward Depth and two hypno scenes in the boys bathroom at school.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Remember though, that actually giving birth causes a bad end that makes you start over from Chapter 1.
Is there actually any dialogue regarding pregnancy? Like does she even react afterwards if she gets pregnant in battle?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I saw this game already on ver 1.24

Anyone got the newest version?
1.24 is the last JP version.
1.07 is the last EN version.

The versions are not the same because Kagura starts their own versioning when they release the localized version.

Reactions: bebe2803

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
Is there actually any dialogue regarding pregnancy? Like does she even react afterwards if she gets pregnant in battle?
yes, there's a message that you're preggers, but it's not a big deal then, given this takes place in a few months, not 3/4ths of a year.

you can also get rid of the pregnancy in other ways, rather than her getting knocked up and it being game over - you have to choose to have the baby with the book girl for that bad end.

zerobreaker

Dec 31, 2018
Thanks for the reply.

The 'Fate of the Defeated' scene showed Amane in her Celesphonia form. Is there any way for us to get the scene where Amane is in her normal clothes?

I played around with the image that I posted and it seems that the scene should display Amane in the clothes that she is currently wearing. Examples in the attached thumbnails. View attachment 2473871 View attachment 2473870 View attachment 2473872
I've been search for that scene since jap version release but still no luck in the game so i gave up. let me guess the dev plan to use that standing picture as defeat rape scene during early development stage and then they change it to full cg scene in final version which is why I never get that scene in the gameplay.

Reactions: WeirdManThing

WeirdManThing

Apr 30, 2022
I've been search for that scene since jap version release but still no luck in the game so i gave up. let me guess the dev plan to use that standing picture as defeat rape scene during early development stage and then they change it to full cg scene in final version which is why I never get that scene in the gameplay.
So I tried playing the CN mod version, and it seems to have that scene. In the CN Mod, we can untransform Celesphonia using a certain card during missions. When she's defeated while untransformed, we will see Amane in her current clothes during the 'Fate of the Defeated' scene instead of Celesphonia.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
Found the dl link for the new game but most of it from premium link such as katfile and rapidgator and etc
Just gonna wait until someone make a post here then we discuss together

Ryuzakku

Sep 23, 2018
I thought the creator was going to drop an English version alongside the main release, but I guess that unfortunately didn't happen.

Ah well, all we can do is wait. He's already sold almost 17k copies, which is well deserved.

x-san

Jan 30, 2022
trying to translate with mtl and it doesn't end up well, i can't even start the game after putting the translation

Edit: there is a small update on ci website, 1.01 for bug issue so i will try to mtl it again and see does this fix it or not

Edit 2: nope still bugged, guess i'm suck at using mtl

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I thought the creator was going to drop an English version alongside the main release, but I guess that unfortunately didn't happen.

Ah well, all we can do is wait. He's already sold almost 17k copies, which is well deserved.
That's generally unlikely. Even other creators that announced a localized version ahead of their JPN release still didn't release the localization along side the primary game.
This author however has not yet, for what I can tell, formally announced any localization though. But going off history, likelihood of it happening is high (and likely going to be Kagura).

Sold >20K already though. Still seems to be going strong, after all ... only been released for like a day and the thing sold thousands in hours. Guess he had a lot of eager fans (going by eroge standards anyway).
Though that also meant it ended up on pirate site feeds in a matter of minutes. :sneaky:

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes