x-san

Jan 30, 2022
That's generally unlikely. Even other creators that announced a localized version ahead of their JPN release still didn't release the localization along side the primary game.
This author however has not yet, for what I can tell, formally announced any localization though. But going off history, likelihood of it happening is high (and likely going to be Kagura).

Sold >20K already though. Still seems to be going strong, after all ... only been released for like a day and the thing sold thousands in hours. Guess he had a lot of eager fans (going by eroge standards anyway).
Though that also meant it ended up on pirate site feeds in a matter of minutes. :sneaky:
the only issue is that we still need to wait since considering magical girl celes got addapted by kagura around 1-2years from release if i'm not wrong

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
We need at least a partial to fully understand the game mechanics for new game its kinda hard to make sure where to go.
Ping me up when new thread is made. As far as I know we need to collect money before certain period end around 1 million zennys

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Anyone tried running the game through Translator++? I play with JoiPlay so an MTL patch would be more preferable

mica12

Nov 21, 2022
From the "decrypted" content the new game is the announced small game. Nothing new, few poses, few outfits, H-Scenes looking quite "boring". Sad he spent his time doing this while he could have worked on a sequel ...

Looks like he is getting the money out of the fame he got for Ambrosia and MGC. But maybe the gameplay is nice, so who am I to judge ....

Last edited:

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
From the "decrypted" content the new game is the announed small game. Nothing new, few poses, few outfits, H-Scenes looking quite "boring". Sad he spent his time doing this while he could have worked on a sequel ...

Looks like he is getting the money out of the fame he got for Ambrosia and MGC. But maybe the gameplay is nice, so who am I to judge ....
Looks like Enisia is quite mechanics-heavy, so it might be a test bed for a larger game using the same approach.

mica12

Nov 21, 2022
misfolk

I think he said something like that. That this is an "inbetween" game. But that's at least another 2 years wait for the next hopefully excellent game

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
How do you increase 'Dirty Rank' and 'Dance Rank' ? As far as I know
Church Rank> Church Job
Customer Rank> Pub Job
Sacred Rank> Clinic Job
Lord Rank> Ghost hunt Job
Some tips also fine for those who play the new game

x-san

Jan 30, 2022
How do you increase 'Dirty Rank' and 'Dance Rank' ? As far as I know
Church Rank> Church Job