Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
is there no gallery ? if so can i get a save for it
for this game, yes, there's a gallery - in the book world, there's a door on the left you can open with a key you can create with the book girl.

haven't seen a gallery save floating around, sadly.

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
hi all,

The current round of feedback is now closed.

for anyone who took part.
thank you very much. the responses are now being reviewed

(Subsequent surveys feedback may follow depending on results)

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
FYI folks

the English Translation for v46.4 of the Chinese Mod is now out
Be sure to hit up or the

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
FYI folks

the English Translation for v46.4 of the Chinese Mod is now out
Be sure to hit up or the
Is there a simple description of what the changes are for the mod? I played 3/4 of the way through the original release but the story/repetitive gameplay kind of drug on too long and I never finished. I wonder if this mod would keep me more interested. Also the ULMF site seems to not work or may just be down for me right now.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Is there a simple description of what the changes are for the mod? I played 3/4 of the way through the original release but the story/repetitive gameplay kind of drug on too long and I never finished. I wonder if this mod would keep me more interested. Also the ULMF site seems to not work or may just be down for me right now.
They are trying to rebalance the game so it's less of a cakewalk, but the previous edition wasn't *that* hard to complete with Amane's chastity intact. I haven't tried the new one, but it should nerf close combat. Other than that, there are some additional cursed items if that's your fetish.

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
Here is everying 43.02 -> 46.4 brief release note
(Note 43.05 to 45.5 weren't ever availible outside a select circle due to reasons. enough said)

1. Bug fix/ Game experience fix
2. Amane can't masterbate when wearing locked equipment with chastity belt
3. Amane can go out after "Rest" when defeat, but get debuff when no sleep in a day
4. Skill "Holy Barrier" now gets new buff: avoid next trap
5. Now there's need to put on Engram to use skill "Convert Semen"

2. Lots of skill reworked
3. Now Amane may drop her weapon in battle, need to use skill "Pick weapon" and spend 1 turn. The weapon drop rate is depended on SP and HP rate
4. Add new skill type "Fencing"/"Special". Fencing skill can't be used when Amane drop her weapon. Maigcal skill can't be used when Amane is wearing collar.
5. Now "Escape battle" has 10SP cost
6. Change "Miasma Adaptation" engram, now Amane gain mp from converting miasma(miasma +1). Add "Miasma Adaptation II" engram
7. Amane can only recover HP if she has negative HP when restrained
8. Now Amane can't masterbate when wearing a tentacle suit
9. All skills except "Defence"/"Concentrate" no longer gains SP. Amane no longer gains SP when getting demage Instead, walking in map, rest, eat things recover SP now. The recover rate is depended on HP.
10. Amane also gains SP slowly when restrained, lost SP when orgasm. Now it costs 10SP to escape restraint.

2. Teleport when defeat now cost 70% of Amane's MP
3. Now enemies will still chase Amane when escape battle

45~45.01
1. Add new "Dogeza" CG when Amane choose give up when restained
2. Boss "Hexus" no longer equip curse item to Amane
3. Now "Cursed box" can be used in battle, those cursed equipments in battle will be locked
4. Curse equipment from "Cursed box" no longer be locked when using out of battle

2. Add new style of crouch tattoo, you can change it from tini amane in home
3. Now the crystal in map also recover Amane's SP

46.0~46.4
1. Add some cutins for "Cow Suit"/"Milk Extractor"
2. The option "Hopeless Defeat" is split to two options, "No teleport" and "Confiscated items"
3. Now Amane can't wear weapon if she doesn't transform.
4. Amane auto wears her last weapon when she transform
5. Weapon is able to change color now
6. Add new Cursed equipment "Brainwashing headphone" in cursed box, currently no effect for this equipment(CG only)

katt james

Dec 28, 2016
So I have been playing the modded version for a little while but I cant seem to find any of the cursed equipment. Does it appear at a particular part of the story?

Jan 27, 2018
Did you try talking to them (The Renegades are the guys with gas masks)?
Its telling me to go to the train station, but theres only one guy there. I've done every door every interaction but nothing. Not even to the guy out front, he just gives me a flier I cant do shit with.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Its telling me to go to the train station, but theres only one guy there. I've done every door every interaction but nothing. Not even to the guy out front, he just gives me a flier I cant do shit with.
I don't know what you have done so far to tell you what to do next. It might just be easier for someone to help you if you post a save.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Most of the problem here is from people who don't wan't to read dialogues and objectives, lol.
Try to go to the station in the morning. Then, after talking with "flier guy" new region should be open, the base is here.

millim

Feb 24, 2019
Latelly I seem to keep getting stuck on the "Now Loading" screen. Getting the error message:
Failed to load: img/Eve_23_0010.png
Any ideas? Would love to keep playing without having to restart the game

Edit: nvm, redownloaded the game, reinstalled (this time on an SSD instead of an HDD), and copied the saves over. It seems to work... at least for now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 100 Votes