ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Can I convince someone to please share here the latest EN translation of the Chinese mod from the Discord mentioned above (with a direct download link) ? For some weird reason I can't get access to Discord atm, and I'm eager to try it out before I can again.

Would be mighty nice, thank you in advance.

EDIT : Nevermind, found it on my own after some minimal google-fu.
Here is the if it can be useful to anyone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: knuthamsun

Voldemarus88

Oct 28, 2021
You mean ones that are already on your save from unmodded version? They are removed because bondage mechanics are different and equipped bondage items from the old save will be unremovable, so it is a way around this issue.
You actually supposed to start a new game.
No, I started an entirely new game on mod 46.4, the bondage items just don't appear at all when Renegades try to use them on Amane, even though it says they were applied to her. Same with cursed boxes. I tried using the mod without the translation, and there is no problem there, but then comes the issue of playing in chinese. So the issue is definitely with the translation patch.

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
No, I started an entirely new game on mod 46.4, the bondage items just don't appear at all when Renegades try to use them on Amane, even though it says they were applied to her. Same with cursed boxes. I tried using the mod without the translation, and there is no problem there, but then comes the issue of playing in chinese. So the issue is definitely with the translation patch.
hiya, just thought i’d reply.

we are aware of this bug and are testing a new patch. should be released soon.

hi5kba, (Mod’s translation community Discord PR manager)

Jjplay

May 18, 2021
I finished the game and crafted the "Another Memory" item that is supposed to unlock all other content in the Recollection Room, but nothing happened. I nothing new was unlocked, and it doesn't allow me to create more of the item since I already have it. Anyone have this issue?

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I finished the game and crafted the "Another Memory" item that is supposed to unlock all other content in the Recollection Room, but nothing happened. I nothing new was unlocked, and it doesn't allow me to create more of the item since I already have it. Anyone have this issue?
Go to the inventory and use it.

Reactions: Jjplay

indazone1231

Feb 17, 2022
Hi, I'm sorry if this is a retarded question.. it probably is, but.. is there any way I can change the keymappings to WASD instead of arrow keys? Been googling and searching the forum but without any luck.

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
Can I convince someone to please share here the latest EN translation of the Chinese mod from the Discord mentioned above (with a direct download link) ? For some weird reason I can't get access to Discord atm, and I'm eager to try it out before I can again.

Would be mighty nice, thank you in advance.

EDIT : Nevermind, found it on my own after some minimal google-fu.
Here is the if it can be useful to anyone else.
Ehh, I have no clue how to get the mod to work. I downloaded it's sketchy decrypter and decrypted the game and copy pasted the www in... now what? Can't play because it keeps failing to load images. Tried re-encrypting it, still doesn't work. No idea what to do.

Edit: Oh apparently you're not supposed to re-encrypt it. For those of you who want to try the mod - the instructions are in the UI Picture Translation -v2. I couldn't find it at first. Also I assume you paste in the bugfix after putting in the mod.

Edit Edit: 1682736545203.png sigh. Were the instructions only for the UI Picture thingie, or was it for the whole mod? I'm so confused.

Last edited:

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Tried re-encrypting it, still doesn't work. No idea what to do.
You do not need to decrypt the game resources.
This is what I've done :

1/ Download the Chinese version of the game
2/ Download from the the latest text ("CNmod4640 translation 104 BETA03") and image ("UI Picture Translation-V2") translations
3/ Install the Chinese version, then overwrite its files with the provided instructions :
- "text" overwrites the www folder
- "image" overwrites the www/img/pictures folder

The game should now be modded and translated (and of course launch error-free).

However I recommend waiting for one of the next versions of the mod for any extended play-through since the current version still seems to be .

Last edited:

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
You do not need to decrypt the game resources.
This is what I've done :

1/ Download the Chinese version of the game
2/ Download from the the latest text ("CNmod4640 translation 104 BETA03") and image ("UI Picture Translation-V2") translations
3/ Install the Chinese version, then overwrite its files with the provided instructions :
- "text" overwrites the www folder
- "image" overwrites the www/img/pictures folder

The game should now modded and translated (and of course launch error-free).

However I recommend waiting for one of the next versions of the mod for any extended play-through since the current version still seems to be .
It took a long time to find the correct directions but yes. Apparently you need to use BETA01 - the newer betas break bondage items.

Edit: Oh but I guess the first beta isn't around anymore..? God, this really is a never-ending process... skyrim modding all over again...

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Don't use Wordpad, it assumes there's page formatting at the start which results in a complete mess.

Use Notepad instead and every line should appear the way it's supposed to. Then it'll just be a matter of seeing where the changes are, in the case of the 0 durability clothing mod i ran the original and the modded version through results in four additions.

You basically replace this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

with this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and the CommonEvents.json file will have the mod added within it. So you install one mod and make that change manually within that mod's CommonEvents.json to basically merge the two into one.

Would have replied earlier but i had to re-dl the game since i still had 1.05 so there were like 84 differences :p
do you think this would work on 1.07 also? I forgot since it's been awhile, but I bet this mod was for 1.06

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
I have a few questions. I played this game months ago and finished it. And when i check the pictures in the google, i saw some gym area. My questions are:
1- Are there new content?
2- I heard that there is a DLC, is it already inside the original download link? and what kind of content does it provide?
3- About the chinese mod thingy. There is a limit to download from the Mega. Is there any other link that you guys can provide to me please?
4- Is it worth it to play the chinese mod?

Damnation88

Jul 7, 2020
I'm getting a bug in the factory, at any fight above the floor with the tentacle traps. Anyone know how to fix? Even if I try to dodge everything to the boss, the same error pops up for the boss.

1682766884817.png

SebastianV

May 13, 2017
It took a long time to find the correct directions but yes. Apparently you need to use BETA01 - the newer betas break bondage items.

Edit: Oh but I guess the first beta isn't around anymore..? God, this really is a never-ending process... skyrim modding all over again...
I scoured the ULMF forum last night and all the BETA01 links have been updated to BETA03, which made me sad. Luckily I only recently came across the mod and, as the translators know about the glitch and are working on a fix, I am happy again!

(By the way, thanks for your game tier list. Gonna check some of those out in the meantime.)

Edit: Actually, the BETA01 mod is still available at the same place you download the new one, in the "Old" folder. Derp.

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2022
Does anyone have any info of the workshop's next game? I'm curious if there are any details about it as these games are some of the best in the genre.

4.30 star(s) 97 Votes