swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
how to increase her corruption to 100 on post game?
You can't. Corruption/Domination max out at 99 in post-game (like at the beginning of the game), so you can't get those bad ends in post-game. If you want to see the Corruption end, your options are to either unlock the full gallery with the item purchasable from Memoria in the post-game and view it there, or start a New Game +.

aljhaztineg

Aug 23, 2019
You can't. Corruption/Domination max out at 99 in post-game (like at the beginning of the game), so you can't get those bad ends in post-game. If you want to see the Corruption end, your options are to either unlock the full gallery with the item purchasable from Memoria in the post-game and view it there, or start a New Game +.
oh so 99 is the maximum i see thanks for the response

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
I don't have an account for ULMF. Does anyone have a link to the mod for Celesphonia?
if your not already a member. the Links are in the Relivent sections on the

#mod-releases (for the Chinese) which you then overwrite with EN patch from #english-translation

Reactions: thecatcameback

a7_sus

Apr 11, 2023
Hello could someone help me?
I've finished the game with almost all cut scene's unlocked except the station 3rd floor opened and
on the left side of the library it says *its sealed by something*

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Hello could someone help me?
I've finished the game with almost all cut scene's unlocked except the station 3rd floor opened and
on the left side of the library it says *its sealed by something*
Finish two post-endgame quests: defeat the big robot and rescue your tomboy friend

Reactions: a7_sus

a7_sus

Apr 11, 2023
could anyone let me know where to kill golems for the soultrap stone and where to get any soulphonica>?

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
the more you pay for storage. the bigger transfer allocation you receive.

also downloaders have their own allowance also. so it costs nothing just to upload

Jul 25, 2021
I've been trying to increase her Mouth LVL but it is staying 0/3 after I put in the patch from a year ago. Do I need to do a lot more blowjobs or is there something wrong with the game? I believe pleasure is also not increasing from any mouth related activities.

Edit: NVM. Finally got Mouth LVL 1 after a TON of mouth related activities.

Last edited:

Voldemarus88

Oct 28, 2021
I tried the latest CN mod, but the english translation somehow removes all the bondage items from it. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
I tried the latest CN mod, but the english translation somehow removes all the bondage items from it. Does anyone else have the same problem?
You mean ones that are already on your save from unmodded version? They are removed because bondage mechanics are different and equipped bondage items from the old save will be unremovable, so it is a way around this issue.
You actually supposed to start a new game.

4.30 star(s) 97 Votes