Dec 2, 2022
Does anyone have any info of the workshop's next game? I'm curious if there are any details about it as these games are some of the best in the genre.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Does anyone have any info of the workshop's next game? I'm curious if there are any details about it as these games are some of the best in the genre.
The next game is out, but it's censored and in Japanese. KaguraGames is working on a translation. Here's what the author says about the next next game (MTL):

"As we've mentioned before, the next one will likely be modern and a continuation of the Celesphonian worldview. I think the game will be sexually in the same direction, with combat eroticism and map exploration. I think it will be similar in the direction of Ero, but I would like to make it more deeply packed with sexual habits. (Mainly for clothing and black tights.) My motivation is very high, but for the next work, I have assumed a reasonable scale from the beginning, and I would like to take a break to get in shape and prepare various things. The report of the start of production may be made a little later."

Dec 2, 2022
The next game is out, but it's censored and in Japanese. KaguraGames is working on a translation. Here's what the author says about the next next game (MTL):

"As we've mentioned before, the next one will likely be modern and a continuation of the Celesphonian worldview. I think the game will be sexually in the same direction, with combat eroticism and map exploration. I think it will be similar in the direction of Ero, but I would like to make it more deeply packed with sexual habits. (Mainly for clothing and black tights.) My motivation is very high, but for the next work, I have assumed a reasonable scale from the beginning, and I would like to take a break to get in shape and prepare various things. The report of the start of production may be made a little later."
Huh odd there isn't some shit tier mtl of it already here. But thank you for the info.

blarghs

Sep 27, 2020
Was really annoyed by words cutting off in the dialogue box. I think I managed to fix it by going into YEP_MessageCore.js and changing the Game_System.prototype.wordWrap = function() to always return true. It remains to be seen if this will break something else, but I'm posting it here as I found no ingame solutions when searching.

Reactions: TheodoreBear

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
Was really annoyed by words cutting off in the dialogue box. I think I managed to fix it by going into YEP_MessageCore.js and changing the Game_System.prototype.wordWrap = function() to always return true. It remains to be seen if this will break something else, but I'm posting it here as I found no ingame solutions when searching.
there is already a solution, see posts here and here

Reactions: blarghs

blarghs

Sep 27, 2020
there is already a solution, see posts here and here
Is this the font that is supposed to be used for the game and it's just missing? It sure is easier than editing the code. But I also feel that a program should be able to display text without cutting words regardless of the font used.

Touhoufan2

Sep 24, 2017
When interacting with the bust statue of the principal after destroying the 13 candle in school it doesn't do anything for me, any idea why? Mabye because I'm still at chapter 4?

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Oh, there is, but it's shit tier that goes through Google Translate. I tried it and it's unplayable.
I downloaded the japanese version and used mtool.. it's very playable.. or do you mean just the english mtl on f95 is unplayable? ..well, I guess to be fair if english is a 2nd language, then bad english is even worse english.. so then I do understand..

I will say the game has it's strangeness, especially with the direction the DEV decided to go with dungeons.. and I wanted to 'build up the church' like in Ambrosia.. but that was a missed opportunity on the DEV's part.. there are other gripes I have, but it's still a pretty good game in the same way the DEV made his other games... just quite a few missed opportunities.. maybe he ran out of time or something, who knows..

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
When interacting with the bust statue of the principal after destroying the 13 candle in school it doesn't do anything for me, any idea why? Mabye because I'm still at chapter 4?
It has been a while since I played this, but I think you have to click on the statue from the top (backside) of the statue. If that isn't it, just click on all sides of the statue, one of them should trigger the interaction.

how do u open the seal in the left room in ars memoria?
I think a lot of the stuff in that left room is kind of post game content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mdg555

May 4, 2020
It has been a while since I played this, but I think you have to click on the statue from the top (backside) of the statue. If that isn't it, just click on all sides of the statue, one of them should trigger the interaction.

I think a lot of the stuff in that left room is kind of post game content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ya i need to know how to trigger those events and release that seal, i have upgraded everything already

Miche662

Jan 10, 2020
how can I let her go out without any dresses? I have a lot of shame and lust 999 but she don't want to go out without a dress.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
thanks

i only see the miasma removers but ill keep looking
I think that Corruption is one way only, there is no item that I can see on my completed game, that allows you to reduce corruption. You can reduce Miasma, but that's about it.
Some corruption isn't a bad thing, it can unlock Dark based skills (behind the gate on right side of Memoria's area) and there are some items you can craft that are pretty good. On my first play through, I had about 50 or 60 corruption and was able to complete the game just fine.
Once you beat the main story, your corruption will never rise above 90 (so, so you can slut it up as much as you want), but while you are still going through the main story you need to watch your corruption or it's a game over.

4.30 star(s) 97 Votes