WeirdManThing

Apr 30, 2022
It's just how she lies on bed in the end of some sex-scenes. "Mistaken identity" prostitution or PA teacher submission path for example.

Thanks for the reply.

So I tried some of the scenes and they appear as below. None of them showing the thumbnail image in my previous comment.

I'll keep trying to find the exact scene that will trigger it.

Eve_23_0092.jpg
Eve_23_0142.jpg

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
Theres no option to take off under wear for me, can anyone help?
As far as I remember you need to increase your exhib xp to gain a title that will let you: first go clothed but without underwear, then the second title permits you to go naked.

"Exhibition Enjoyer" 20 exposure xp

BoBert1221

Feb 2, 2018
As far as I remember you need to increase your exhib xp to gain a title that will let you: first go clothed but without underwear, then the second title permits you to go naked.

"Exhibition Enjoyer" 20 exposure xp
i've already got it tho
and my exposure xp is 40

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
Hi all,

Just thought i'd mention v46.4 of the Chinese mod has just been released.
like always a Translation will be released shortly.

Either here: or on the Discord.

Just a reminder. if you haven't already taken part... we are running a Questionnaire to collect feedback (Below).

(Close date for the current round of feedback is March 31st. Subsequent surveys feedback may follow depending on results)

If you haven't already joined the Celesphonia Mod's Discord please do so!!

WeirdManThing

Apr 30, 2022
1457.png
34 Hrs into this beautiful little game. I was hooked by the premise right away. Definitely, one of the better HRPG games I played this year.

Below will be a general guide/ tip. Some thoughts and review, and save files.

Save files:
Save file 7 contains
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Save file 14 contains

Save file 16 contains

Here is a guide and tips on how to play the game more efficiently.

The endings of the game are
Low lust/Virgin Ending

High lust Ending

High lust/Teacher Ending

Corruption Ending

Domination Ending

Pregnant Ending

Various Bad Ends

Tips:

Below are some useful item ID you can cheat into your game for reducing some grind. These are worthy of mention because it is just plain annoying to get. Some other item are also abit annoying to get, but not that bad to worth cheating in.

Item farming tips:
Be sure to use Lucky card, you can buy them from Nether ward.

-Soulphonica. Go to Laboratory, midway, go to the room on the right, get all items, Skip to next day, repeat
-Soultrap Stone. Go Sealed Streets, or Secret Club(Recommended) and beat the golem-looking mobs.
-Warped Mutated Stone. Go Underbase, Endpoint, beat the robot looking mob, go in the boss room to reset the mob, come back, repeat

In the post-game, Monstrum Nest has a useful shop after clearing it, do remember to check it out. An easily missable shop.

Equipment tips:
Orthros Gear is OP. It gives guaranteed extra turn. It requires lvl 4 Corruption tho, which you can easily get by consuming Eroding Capsule. Air booster and Void Walkers are second best compared to Orthros gear.

Transparing is very useful for backtracking since it allows the mob to completely ignore you and give guaranteed preemptive move. You will need to do a side-quest to investigate the groper to unlock a demi-monstrum to get an ingredient for crafting.

Reflective Bulwark allows you to instantly defeat enemies upon touching them(While in the map). You need to grind its level up first before it becomes useful. It doesn't work in Crisis mode, so not quite useful after all.

Gameplay tips:
Hold on left mouse click to get through Fate of the Defeated much faster
Hold Ctrl key skip the dialogue faster, hold Z key to make the sprite move faster during story.

Get Exploration Engram II early. The effect of revealing any hidden path will make your life easier for getting item that is required for crafting utility items which affects lewd stats.

Enjoyment tips:
Try not to rush. Enjoy the little interaction such as eating, swimming, running, and shopping. The game puts a lot of efforts into all these smaller things. Let the heroine grows on you, and so her corruption is more... exciting.

Don't be too bothered about virgin /low lust clear. Try out all those H-scene event, it does make the world feels much more lively than virgin clear.

Try playing the game as Hard mode or very Hard mode from the start. This game feels almost too easy midway, even at very hard difficulty. On the other hand, playing at Crisis from the start is almost too tedious to grind yourself up to prepare for upcoming challenges.

Review:
There are many great reviews in the review tab already, Just wanted to explore and highlight some points of the game.

Starting with the most arguable point. This game is quite hollow.

It is interesting how simultaneously the game has built a vast and interactive world filled with many small daily life events and actions, yet the game itself feels quite empty.
The game also pay great attention to many kinks and lewds details.
Look at the sexual traits, the variety of clothing, the spectrum of sexual fetishes, the sexy stocking! You can observe that the game has put in the vast effort and care into making it erotic.

Even in the gameplay mechanic, the whole engram of corruption path and the lewd game mechanic that actually affects the battle. These also show great effort in making the lewd stuff works as seamlessly as possible together with the gameplay itself. The devs are obviously quite skilled in making a game that is this complex and remains relatively bug-free.
The game even bothered to create numerous little memoria depending on your pregnancy count. I am at 16 and it still isn't the maximum count.

The character and the game settings are nicely done too. The game does make me feel like the character is a real magical girl. It has a lot of tropes that are conventional for magical girls, including the common magical girl fetish too.
It even has streaming as H-scene, which fits well into the contemporary world.

So what is wrong? What is lacking even after all these?

I think it is the story that is lacking.
It is actually very generic. Becomes magical girl, beat monsters, beat the bigger monsters, one twist in the story, End...
The "doctor", teacher Tanemaki, and even Amane mother's backstory felt potentially more interesting than the main storyline itself.

The story could add a bit more of personal touch or a higher stake. Maybe add a potential love interest for Amane. This can also improve the virgin ending and potentially add NTR element for those who likes it.
Amane's friend feels kinda too helpless. Almost uncomfortable and sad to see her whenever she appears.

To summarise, the game is vast,interactive, captures the daily life and magical girl perspective exceedingly well. However the story is just hindering it from realising it full potential. In the end, the game feels more like an intricate sandbox with heroine being the puppet subjected to your whim and desire, instead of growing her up into a more respectable, memorable and distinguishable heroine.

Few improvements I hope that game could have added.

Hi There.

I'm trying to find the scene where it will display Amane as in the attached thumbnail (It's not Fate of the Defeated scene or any sex scene with the PE Teacher/Prostitution and the likes).

I found the image while browsing the image files in the game folder (www/img/pictures) via RPGMVP Image Viewer, but unable to find any in-game events that will trigger the image.

Do you know which scene/event will trigger it?
1457.png

Reactions: bazelgeuse

xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
How much content is there compared to Ambrosia? How much longer does it take to complete?
About the same ammount of content on a 30-40 hour game with decent mechanics and post game, made even better if you use the chinese mod. Personally liked it a little bit less than Ambrosia but this game game seems much more popular so i guess they hit a much broader appeal

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
How much content is there compared to Ambrosia? How much longer does it take to complete?
There is at least two times more content. And while images here (or parts of them) are reused more often than in Ambrosia, there still more "base images".

hi can anyone say how much bdsm content is there in this game
Not much, but Chinese Mod adds to it.

WeirdManThing

Apr 30, 2022
WeirdManThing

Just get defeated by normal enemies in Factory Ruins or in the Renegade Base. One of the artwork while being used/raped.
Thanks for the reply.

The 'Fate of the Defeated' scene showed Amane in her Celesphonia form. Is there any way for us to get the scene where Amane is in her normal clothes?

I played around with the image that I posted and it seems that the scene should display Amane in the clothes that she is currently wearing. Examples in the attached thumbnails. Pose 01 C.png Pose 01 B.png Pose 01 A.png

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
having an issue when she gets cum blasted down her throat - game keeps having an error where it tries to load
honeydrop_b_semennno.ogg
but its not there. hell, this game doesnmt seem to use ogg files anymore, and renaming the normal file with that name to .ogg didn't help. any solution?

edit: patched the game, still an error.
edit2: found another ogg file, placed it, renamed it to the RIGHT name, still nada.

Last edited:

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Thanks for the reply.

The 'Fate of the Defeated' scene showed Amane in her Celesphonia form. Is there any way for us to get the scene where Amane is in her normal clothes?

I played around with the image that I posted and it seems that the scene should display Amane in the clothes that she is currently wearing. Examples in the attached thumbnails. View attachment 2473871 View attachment 2473870 View attachment 2473872
Could it be from the Chinese mod? I think in that version you can transform back in battle/after being defeated.

Reactions: WeirdManThing
4.40 star(s) 100 Votes