flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I'm getting the same problem. I don't understand why more people aren't commenting about it; it's crazy bad.

BTW, I think you're the 5th person to mention this issue (me being the 4th). None of us has gotten any response...
I wonder if the Steam release is broken too. I was going to buy it but such an obvious bug is ridiculous.
Exactly. I want more feedback from people who didn't have this issue as well to compare and contrast why our versions of the game are fucked up and playing the wrong dialogue to why theirs is playing the correct lines. I'm just assuming there ARE people who got the correct dialogue for max lust level, though. This should be discussed way more in this thread but unfortunately there's a motherfucker asking for the location of an obvious door every hour burying the huge bug with another unnecessary post.

• Haha
Reactions: Hollowedzs

peperino1234

Nov 6, 2020
Exactly. I want more feedback from people who didn't have this issue as well to compare and contrast why our versions of the game are fucked up and playing the wrong dialogue to why theirs is playing the correct lines. I'm just assuming there ARE people who got the correct dialogue for max lust level, though. This should be discussed way more in this thread but unfortunately there's a motherfucker asking for the location of an obvious door every hour burying the huge bug with another unnecessary post.
Are you using the compressed version? I am.

By the way, I edited my comment to add more info specific to the "Mouth" messages.

Jul 7, 2017
Note: in the case of "mouth" (blowjobs, kisses, etc) actions it's not merely the dialogue that's bugged; she is completely "immune" to those interactions as they give her no pleasure "damage" and the development level is stuck at "0/0" (not even 0/3 !). Titles oddly *do* unlock.
I've definitely seen the limit on mouth development go up with the relevant titles, so I don't know what to tell you as far as that issue is concerned. On the other hand:

What do the L and E in L2E1 and L3E3 even mean? And why would my game not be choosing the right dialogues in this situation?
Good news: I finally figured out how this works!

L is based on your lust level, but it's screwed up -- you need lust level 3 for L2 and lust level 5 for L3. But as far as I know, your lust level cannot go above 3 in-game.

The E value is based on different stats depending on the action. Due to the added complexity I'll need to look into it more carefully to see which parts of that -- if any -- are also bugged. The ones that use arousal or pleasure look fine, but the variable IDs for the other ones are unfamiliar to me right now.

Fixing the L2 & L3 bug is actually really easy. Use a text editor to open the file www/js/plugins/CallAM.js. Change "LustLV >= 3" to "LustLV >= 2", change "LustLV >= 5" to "LustLV >= 3", and save your changes. If you had the game open, then close & reopen it to make sure the changes take effect.

Edit: Okay, after looking into it for all of two minutes I've determined that the very first E type I looked into is fucked up, in the sense that getting E2 or E3 is impossible. Based on how this looks, a max Mouth limit of 5 was supposed to be possible, so I'll need to figure out why exactly that's starting at 0 instead of 3.

Final edit: Scroll two posts down for my bugfix patch that corrects these issues.

Last edited:

Ackillez

Jan 7, 2019
Sounds like it's just bugs resulting from the localization and Kagura's dialogue rewrite/recode. The E value for mouth is a good catch and suggests that the 0/0 starting value is also a bug and not intended.

Reactions: Zippix
Jul 7, 2017
I'm attaching my bugfix for the game. You just need to extract it such that you overwrite a couple of files in the www directory. I've tested it on the compressed version, but I think it'll work on both versions.

This patch makes the following changes:

First, the default Mouth Development is now 0/3 instead of 0/0. This change should be retroactive, working even for existing save-files.

Second, the "battle messages" when Amane is molested should now change correctly as she gets lewder. In particular:
  • Lust-based message selection is now based on the actually available lust levels of 1 to 3, instead of 1 to 5.
  • When hidden stats that I'm calling 'Shame Preference' and 'Masochism' decide the message selection, it's now based on the possible values of 0 to 3 (depending on Sex Titles) instead of requiring an impossible value of 5 for some messages.
  • When the unused & invisible stat 'Semen Addiction' was used, it now uses Swallow Experience instead -- messages will change at 10 and 25 experience.
  • If at any time the game can't figure out which stat to use to decide on the message, it now defaults to Arousal instead of Mouth Development.
For what it's worth, I have a feeling these bugs are probably the original developer's fault instead of Kagura -- because I don't know why a translator would have even touched some of this stuff. I don't have the Japanese version available to actually check at the moment, though, so who knows. (Edit: Yep, downloaded the Japanese version and confirmed that Kagura didn't touch these two files at all.)

Edit: Turns out I thought about changing Semen Addiction to Swallow Exp but didn't actually do it. Whoops! Should actually be fixed now.

Edit #2: I've added another file to this patch which I believe will fix similar issues with the dialogue when she's raped while waiting for rescue (after losing in a dungeon).

Last edited:

Heroinhero

Jan 21, 2018
just a quick question how do i get lust over 99/99? im still pretty early but i wanna know this stuff asap so someone be so kind

cia11

Dec 23, 2018
just a quick question how do i get lust over 99/99? im still pretty early but i wanna know this stuff asap so someone be so kind
Go to your home and click heart icon near table and choice to increase it (next cap199 and the same method to increase)

Nov 17, 2021
View attachment 1797004

Overview:
Amane is a fairly ordinary woman living in one of the biggest cities in Japan, which has been getting more dangerous by the day.
People have been disappearing, especially young women, and before she knows it,
she discovers the reason: dangerous monsters called monstrums have been kidnapping them!

The monstrums attack her one night on her way home, and just as she’s about to meet her end, her book begins speaking to her,
offering her the ultimate contract: become a magical warrior and fight the monstrums.

With her newfound powers, she can investigate monstrum appearances,
all throughout the city and stop them from taking over the world for good!​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-09
Release Date: 2022-05-07
Developer: Shimobashira Workshop - -
Publisher: Kagura Games -
Censored: No
Version: 1.05
Language: English
Other Games: Ambrosia
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Update only(update to 1.05): - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1796968 View attachment 1796969 View attachment 1796967 View attachment 1796970 View attachment 1796971 View attachment 1796972
BaasB
some missing tags: BDSM and Multiple penetration. can you please add them?

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I'm attaching my bugfix for the game. You just need to extract it such that you overwrite a couple of files in the www directory. I've tested it on the compressed version, but I think it'll work on both versions.

First, the default Mouth Development is now 0/3 instead of 0/0. This change should be retroactive, working even for existing save-files.

Second, the "battle messages" when Amane is molested should now change correctly as she gets lewder. In particular:
  • Lust-based message selection is now based on the actually available lust levels of 1 to 3, instead of 1 to 5.
  • When hidden stats that I'm calling 'Shame Preference' and 'Masochism' decide the message selection, it's now based on the possible values of 0 to 3 (depending on Sex Titles) instead of requiring an impossible value of 5 for some messages.
  • When the unused & invisible stat 'Semen Addiction' was used, it now uses Swallow Experience instead -- messages will change at 10 and 25 experience.
  • If at any time the game can't figure out which stat to use to decide on the message, it now defaults to Arousal instead of Mouth Development.
For what it's worth, I have a feeling these bugs are probably the original developer's fault instead of Kagura -- because I don't know why a translator would have even touched some of this stuff. I don't have the Japanese version available to actually check at the moment, though, so who knows. (Edit: Yep, downloaded the Japanese version and confirmed that Kagura didn't touch these two files at all.)

Edit: Turns out I thought about changing Semen Addiction to Swallow Exp but didn't actually do it. Whoops! Should actually be fixed now.
Thank you so much man. You are a fucking life saver.

Reactions: Na1488

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
BaasB

Can I suggest adding truemechasonic's bugfix/patch to the OP to fix all these severe dialogue and the mouth development issues?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
There's definitely a lot that's screwed up with oral-level limit, as well as the dialog. However, to guess for sure at what's the problem, someone would need to grab the latest JP version and see how the game starts off in terms of Oral level etc.

As for the references to LvL 5... It's probably NOT lust level. The thing is, Soul Corruption adds to the maximum level of various parts. Lvl1 soul corruption gives you Sensitive Tongue, which boosts Oral level by 1. This leads to a potential 0/4. Then there's the dangerous syringe, or whatever it was called, that can add another level, which leads to a potential 0/5. This should be doable for everything, and that's likely what the dialog thing should be referencing, rather than just the Lust Level.

This is likely because it's possible to have wildly different levels. You can have Oral 5/5 and have Vaginal 0/5 if you play things in some way or another.

All in all, I think that the fix that was suggested was NOT the right one, and that the issue is actually one that's more complex.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
There's definitely a lot that's screwed up with oral-level limit, as well as the dialog. However, to guess for sure at what's the problem, someone would need to grab the latest JP version and see how the game starts off in terms of Oral level etc.

As for the references to LvL 5... It's probably NOT lust level. The thing is, Soul Corruption adds to the maximum level of various parts. Lvl1 soul corruption gives you Sensitive Tongue, which boosts Oral level by 1. This leads to a potential 0/4. Then there's the dangerous syringe, or whatever it was called, that can add another level, which leads to a potential 0/5. This should be doable for everything, and that's likely what the dialog thing should be referencing, rather than just the Lust Level.

This is likely because it's possible to have wildly different levels. You can have Oral 5/5 and have Vaginal 0/5 if you play things in some way or another.

All in all, I think that the fix that was suggested was NOT the right one, and that the issue is actually one that's more complex.
Truemechasonic made a patch that fixes all the dialogues and the oral limit just a few posts up. I installed it and just checked and everything now works as it should

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Yes, but he also mentions THIS bit: " instead of requiring an impossible value of 5 for some messages. "

The number 5 IS possible, as "Development Degree", aka the Mouth/Nipple/Clitoris/Vagina/Anal levels CAN reach a value of 5 as I've mentioned in the previous post. So odds are that he's partially fixed it. I'm especially interested in the fix for the mouth level value alone. But everything else is more debatable.

EDIT:
Ok, so I went into the files myself and compared what he changed with what was in there originally.

It doesn't SEEM like he touched the bit that should be referencing Development Degree, and it does look like the Lust Level itself was broken... which is just... wow... just wow...

That said, a good chunk of Celesphonia's original development DID happen during the bigger part of the COVID mess... so perhaps it's not surprising that there are some really odd issues in there that stem right from the original dev.

Last edited:

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Came here to discuss about the Mouth Development not progressing, thankfully i'm not the only one:whistle:.

Thanks good sir(y).

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
hmm... so, if i want to get corruption ending must before post-game toh... btw, how to get Memoria Corruption scene? in hint still "???"
The Memoria scene requires you to go to the subway station and talk to the seller there (the only one wandering around) and use Shiny Medals to buy the Succubus familiar.

Once you reach Corruption level 1 (just crank up corruption until it becomes a status) Memoria will unlock the Forbidden Library for you, where you can unlock Darkness based Engrams. You can offer to send a familiar to help out, and the Succubus will have the scene with Memoria.

this might be dumb question but how you remove "hyp. -alter sense" after school quest end?
Mado-sensei sells an item called Anti-Illusion Powder, some enemies also drop it. It reduces Hypnosis stage.

Reactions: mrfrostyxxx

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Yes, but he also mentions THIS bit: " instead of requiring an impossible value of 5 for some messages. "

The number 5 IS possible, as "Development Degree", aka the Mouth/Nipple/Clitoris/Vagina/Anal levels CAN reach a value of 5 as I've mentioned in the previous post. So odds are that he's partially fixed it. I'm especially interested in the fix for the mouth level value alone. But everything else is more debatable.

EDIT:
Ok, so I went into the files myself and compared what he changed with what was in there originally.

It doesn't SEEM like he touched the bit that should be referencing Development Degree, and it does look like the Lust Level itself was broken... which is just... wow... just wow...

That said, a good chunk of Celesphonia's original development DID happen during the bigger part of the COVID mess... so perhaps it's not surprising that there are some really odd issues in there that stem right from the original dev.
If that's the case and they are determined by development level 5 and not lust level 3, it makes no sense because you'd have Amane being a massive slut in chapter 3 or 4 before you get the syringes to bump them up to lvl 5 and you'd still be getting the dialogue like she hates it despite all lust lvl 3 scenes being as slutty as possible. Having it be determined by lust level just makes more sense thematically. That's the way Ambrosia did it after all.

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
If that's the case and they are determined by development level 5 and not lust level 3, it makes no sense because you'd have Amane being a massive slut in chapter 3 or 4 before you get the syringes to bump them up to lvl 5 and you'd still be getting the dialogue like she hates it despite all lust lvl 3 scenes being as slutty as possible. Having it be determined by lust level just makes more sense thematically. That's the way Ambrosia did it after all.
From what I understand the L part is affected by the lust level and the E part is affected at least in part by the development level, and both were bugged in different ways. So L1E1 would be lust level 1 development level 1, and she hates it. Both effect it to allow for small variations; for example, if she's super slutty with a high lust level, but hasn't actually done much mouth stuff yet would trigger L3E1 dialogue where she doesn't hate it but is inexperienced.

vaika

Sep 4, 2020
Does anyone know the soundtrack for this game? I tried to look for rpgmaker mv music, but couldn't find the boss music

4.30 star(s) 97 Votes