YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
In the modded version, sex fights don't end when she drops to 0 HP. Even if the men let go of her, she'll just lay there with negative HP until someone hits her, or she regenerates up to positive HP again.

Also in the full save included with the download, she's wearing a belt with condoms on it, and I can't figure out how to remove it. It doesn't show up in equipment or status.
1) Q for give up / more options
2) Use condom once more

• Red Heart
Reactions: HappyGoomba

mushmom003

Nov 29, 2018
I'm looking for a screenwriter for a post-and-quest. There is a hospital overrun by monstrums and Amane's father.
These are old resources directly from the game. The author planned something similar, but did not do it.
Man, I wish you success in completing the hospital plot. To be honest, I have been looking forward to the author or fan updates to implement this section.

Reactions: OkamiUwU

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
Anyone know if there is a setting to turn off bruising and cut's on the MC when they get attacked? Like I know that it's "realistic" but at least for me it's one hell of a turn off.

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
Anyone know if there is a setting to turn off bruising and cut's on the MC when they get attacked? Like I know that it's "realistic" but at least for me it's one hell of a turn off.
guessing your using the Mod then??

should be setting switch in options menu. if they really annoy you.

may i suggest opening the images in a editor, select all + Delete and save.

that way only an empty image is called.
i would do it for you but i just got to work

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
For the bruises, there is an option to turn it off: talk to the little girl in Amane’s apartment.

For the scars, using the Heal skill (or sleeping) cures them.

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
I made another mini mod. Scars can be turned off/on in the game menu or at the house of a npc. Unrar to game folder

Cheat cat in the Amane's house
Features: Add/remove Shame Resistance +100% Add keys for cursed locked items Add lewd books Change Lust an Lust LVL Virginity return

Last edited:

casey2

May 30, 2023
View attachment 1797004

Overview:
Amane is a fairly ordinary woman living in one of the biggest cities in Japan,
which has been getting more dangerous by the day.
People have been disappearing, especially young women, and before she knows it,
she discovers the reason: dangerous monsters called monstrums have been kidnapping them!

The monstrums attack her one night on her way home, and just as she’s about to meet her end,
her book begins speaking to her,
offering her the ultimate contract: become a magical warrior and fight the monstrums.

With her newfound powers, she can investigate monstrum appearances,
all throughout the city and stop them from taking over the world for good!​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-01
Release Date: 2022-09-25
Developer: Shimobashira Workshop - -
Publisher: Kagura Games -
Censored: No
Version: 1.07
Language: English
Other Games: Ambrosia
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - Bugfix

Extra: Sex and stat related Q/A - Walkthrough

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1796968 View attachment 1796969 View attachment 1796967 View attachment 1796970 View attachment 1796971 View attachment 1796972
This is one of the best sex games I've ever played.
Can anyone suggest any more games like this?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
This is one of the best sex games I've ever played.
Can anyone suggest any more games like this?
You might like Ambrosia, from the same developer. It's a little less gripping, but it's good too.
The newly-released Pray Game, although I haven't played past the tutorial, seems to have this same mixture of involved story, sex attacks leading to gradual corruption and good battle mechanics, though, like I said, I really haven't tested it much.

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
This is a finished archive of the game. Unpack and play. There is also a save with an open gallery there.
I thought this was cheat mod until I finish download XD
This is a finished archive of the game. Unpack and play. There is also a save with an open gallery there.

rockstarme

Aug 4, 2021
Celesphonia (CN mod 54Y) ENG Mirror Workup
Press Tab in skill menu for on/off ObjectInfoWindow
Press Shift in battle for scan Enemy current stats
Cheat menus in Amane bathroom, cheat cat and if press 1 button
Respawn Mobs, Scars ON/OFF, Drop materials x1- x3 options an more
A system for linking magic and grouping by category so as not to search through the entire book of spells every time. Press the up arrow in the battle menu to go directly to the last menu item. For convenience, you can enable or disable remembering commands in the main menu of the game.

Any idea why I am getting this error??
1696441390946.png

Reactions: YokoSan
4.30 star(s) 97 Votes