Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
I just realize while checking the docs and wondered if the CN Mod actually has the fixes that were posted in said Doc like for example the Lewd dialogue that I think is still broken even at the current english version.

Not to mention the other mods/patches as well too wouldn't conflict too much with the Mod.

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
Hey, still exploring what YokoSan 's mod changes from the main game.

Could anyone translate roughly what's written on the new Struggle Mechanics menu?
It's not my innovation. It's a basic innovation of the CN mod. You have to hold down the Z button to release from a grapple. Additional options on Q. Also CN mod adds QTE mechanics - pressing the shown keys at the right moment.

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
I just realize while checking the docs and wondered if the CN Mod actually has the fixes that were posted in said Doc like for example the Lewd dialogue that I think is still broken even at the current english version.

Not to mention the other mods/patches as well too wouldn't conflict too much with the Mod.
mod based on the Chinese version of the game. The translation is taken from the English version. Tell me in detail where and what is the bug. I will check and fix it for CN mod of this distribution, if it was not fixed. You mean this?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
i want to go through that left portal as i am in post game content
Sorry, I don't have any other suggestions for you.
I loaded up a save from just before I fought Dark Gazer and when I beat the boss, went to the next area and destroyed his soul, then went through all the game credits and took the door to the right with Memoria, to continue to the post game content, that area on the left was unblocked automatically for me.

The version of the game that I have is V1.05, so it is possible that later versions changed some things about accessing that area. If that is the case, hopefully some other kind soul here will have a solution for you.

Overdunker

Feb 27, 2022
Celesphonia (CN mod) 51.1Y+ (Eng)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The BAK folder contains previous English and Chinese versions of the mod. In the game built in plugin cheats (1 on the keyboard and mouse navigation by arrows or numbers). Also there is a full safe with an open gallery and new items mod.

Could you reupload this to mega? Unsure why, but I'm blocked from workupload.

cakacakaca6

Jul 12, 2017
I haven't checked yet, but seems that this is the function to alter the number of shame resistance. I.e. the Sealing Eyepatch +15% and the Anonymask +10%. They have shown a shared pattern. It would be good to have a mod for non-grinder to unlock the birthday suit from day 1 :WeSmart: 1694343577202.png
1694343475103.png

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: cakacakaca6

cakacakaca6

Jul 12, 2017
Celesphonia (CN mod) 51.1Y+ (Eng)
The BAK folder contains previous English and Chinese versions of the mod. In the game built in plugin cheats (1 on the keyboard and mouse navigation by arrows or numbers). Also there is a full safe with an open gallery and new items mod.

Idk if there is a place for issues like bugs, but I'd like to report.

When you successfully escaped from the enemies, the walking on the street scene doesn't display the torn magical suit but display the school suit instead.

oldkingcoal

Apr 19, 2019
Is there any way to mod the in battle sprites for Celesphonia? I'd like to make the undamaged costume the censored one from the Steam release, the default one at 75%, and the rest the same.

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
Is there any way to mod the in battle sprites for Celesphonia? I'd like to make the undamaged costume the censored one from the Steam release, the default one at 75%, and the rest the same.
You will need decryptor to convert from one format .rpgmvp pictures from steam to another .png. As well as basic skills in using the RPG Maker MV editor

oldkingcoal

Apr 19, 2019
You will need decryptor to convert from one format .rpgmvp pictures from steam to another .png. As well as basic skills in using the RPG Maker MV editor
Doesn't sound too bad. Should make for a fun weekend project.

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes