swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
The game outlines the hospital and the evil father file, but neither is complete. This should be the abandoned case the author tweeted
The father who turned into a monster may be a small boss in a hospital setting (Evil father)
Any chance of adding it in the future?
This game came out over two years ago on DLSite, hasn't had any updates there in over a year, and the developer has already released a new game since then (and has expressed plans to make another), so I doubt there will be any official content updates for this game. However, someone could implement those unused assets unofficially in a mod.

mushmom003

Nov 29, 2018
This game came out over two years ago on DLSite, hasn't had any updates there in over a year, and the developer has already released a new game since then (and has expressed plans to make another), so I doubt there will be any official content updates for this game. However, someone could implement those unused assets un
The author in Ci-en and Twitter that he would add the plot of his mother and father in the future, and his mother's has already made up for it, and his father's hospital plot may really give up Two years have passed After all Celesphonia is the best transformation game I've ever played(google translate) 螢幕擷取畫面 2023-08-05 081614.png

Last edited:

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
That says the hospital is ONE THING he would LIKE to add IF POSSIBLE, and that was over two years ago. If the developer was going to add it, he probably would have done it by now.

That doesn't mean that hope is lost though. People are modding this game, and this kind of thing could theoretically be added through modding, especially if the image assets already exist.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Just finished the game on Crisis difficulty and honestly it's been a fun yet challenging experience ( except the first
3 chapters where grinding is extremely tedious )
Poison is broken in this game, it's such an easy way to cheese bosses, combine this with fire spells and they take +1800 in damage at the end of each turn. and while you need to reapply fire, poison always stays, provided they're not immune to it ( and I think only 9 bosses and mini-bosses are immune to it, no boss is immune to fire however )

I also found the perfect area to grind souls ( and EXP at ), and it doesn't require lots of attention from the player.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
I also found the perfect area to grind souls ( and EXP at ), and it doesn't require lots of attention from the player.
Been looking for something like this before I try the harder difficulty. Thanks! Are you playing base version or the CN mod btw?
Also, are there any early game easy grind areas before this one?

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
This game came out over two years ago on DLSite, hasn't had any updates there in over a year, and the developer has already released a new game since then (and has expressed plans to make another), so I doubt there will be any official content updates for this game. However, someone could implement those unused assets unofficially in a mod.
What's the next game? Is it similar?

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
What's the next game? Is it similar?
As I understand it, the next game will be similar to Celesphonia, if you want to know more, here is the link of the game creator's ci:
And here is a preview of how the game is going game:

The page is in Japanese so you will have to use the google translator, below on the main page all the published articles appear, take a look if you are interested...

Last edited:

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
As I understand it, the next game will be similar to Celesphonia, if you want to know more, here is the link of the game creator's ci:
And here is a preview of how the game is going game:

The page is in Japanese so you will have to use the google translator, below on the main page all the published articles appear, take a look if you are interested...
I'm actually genuinely very excited about this. I'm wondering how much things would improve from Celesphonia compared to this game.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
How long is the game? I cleared chapter 1 in one go pretty quickly... does it have secondary quests?

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes