armyatak

Mar 13, 2020
I'm attaching my bugfix for the game. You just need to extract it such that you overwrite a couple of files in the www directory. I've tested it on the compressed version, but I think it'll work on both versions.

This patch makes the following changes:

First, the default Mouth Development is now 0/3 instead of 0/0. This change should be retroactive, working even for existing save-files.

Second, the "battle messages" when Amane is molested should now change correctly as she gets lewder. In particular:
  • Lust-based message selection is now based on the actually available lust levels of 1 to 3, instead of 1 to 5.
  • When hidden stats that I'm calling 'Shame Preference' and 'Masochism' decide the message selection, it's now based on the possible values of 0 to 3 (depending on Sex Titles) instead of requiring an impossible value of 5 for some messages.
  • When the unused & invisible stat 'Semen Addiction' was used, it now uses Swallow Experience instead -- messages will change at 10 and 25 experience.
  • If at any time the game can't figure out which stat to use to decide on the message, it now defaults to Arousal instead of Mouth Development.
For what it's worth, I have a feeling these bugs are probably the original developer's fault instead of Kagura -- because I don't know why a translator would have even touched some of this stuff. I don't have the Japanese version available to actually check at the moment, though, so who knows. (Edit: Yep, downloaded the Japanese version and confirmed that Kagura didn't touch these two files at all.)

Edit: Turns out I thought about changing Semen Addiction to Swallow Exp but didn't actually do it. Whoops! Should actually be fixed now.

Edit #2: I've added another file to this patch which I believe will fix similar issues with the dialogue when she's raped while waiting for rescue (after losing in a dungeon).
need to use this for 1.07?

definitelynotknot_

Jan 27, 2023
There's an ending (which changes slightly according to certain actions taken during the storyline), followed by the ability to freely roam the previous areas alongside a few post-game quests/dungeons. You can also purchase an item from Memoria to unlock all the CG in the gallery (including the ones from the postgame).

Did you try watching TV or leaving the house?
Where do you find this "Gallery area"? (sorry I'm a bit lost )

Gogingabobinga

Apr 18, 2020
Anyone know if this game has a backlog for dialogue? or am i trippin cause i've tried pressing buttons like Q or etc and no luck was wondering if the game included it.

wertepr98

Jul 7, 2022
Where do I find the data of the mysterious giant robot 3? I have traveled the map for about 2 hours and it does not appear

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Can someone help me how to fix this ?
This game is called Anthesis pls help!
Not sure what the missing file is, but would creating the folder it cannot find help? Next error is likely that it cannot find a certain file in the folder you just created, but since it's in "Graphics" it's likely an image, putting a placeholder in it and renaming it to the missing file might help you get past that part.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Why can't I put this item? like the file is gone:cry:
First off, you really should specify that you are using a mod, as your problem is related to that.
Now, does the specified file exist in the folder mentioned in the error (or is there a file with the same name but a different extension)?
  • If the file exists with a different extension, the problem is that your game has unencrypted images, but the mod patch had encrypted images. The game can't process both encrypted and unencrypted images simultaneously.
  • If the file is there as described, but there are other files in the folder that are not images, you probably have the opposite problem: encrypted game and unencrypted mod.
  • If there is no file with that name at all, you need to redownload the mod.

Reactions: At529
4.40 star(s) 100 Votes