swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
What do I need to do in order to have sex with the PE Teacher? What stats do I need?
You probably need a higher Lust cap. There are three levels of max Lust: 99, 199, and 999. When you reach the cap the first two times, you can trigger a scene at home that lets you raise the cap, and doing so unlocks more lewd scenes.

If you have done that and you are still stuck, you may need to progress the story a bit further.

brokenone222

Apr 16, 2018
You probably need a higher Lust cap. There are three levels of max Lust: 99, 199, and 999. When you reach the cap the first two times, you can trigger a scene at home that lets you raise the cap, and doing so unlocks more lewd scenes.

If you have done that and you are still stuck, you may need to progress the story a bit further.
I did get it to 999 15 mins ago, and in the gym the next event is there, but it says needs hypno stage at 60+ Is that different then Hypno Experience? I have over a 120

Tdjraptor

Aug 25, 2022
There should be a way to unlock all the scenes with an Item called the "Another Memory" that you can from Memoria's Shop.

I think you only really need to finish the game to unlock it from what I remember.
Thanks for the info! Thought there was something I couldn't see for it in the gallery.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I did get it to 999 15 mins ago, and in the gym the next event is there, but it says needs hypno stage at 60+ Is that different then Hypno Experience? I have over a 120
Yes, but I think that's a different event. Events related to the gym teacher should be connected to the gym teacher's after-school sessions.

If you still have candles in the school, expose yourself to them repeatedly to raise your hypnosis level. Otherwise, you need to synthesize a Key Item that lets you freely manipulate the hypnosis level.

Reactions: brokenone222

brokenone222

Apr 16, 2018
Yes, but I think that's a different event. Events related to the gym teacher should be connected to the gym teacher's after-school sessions.

If you still have candles in the school, expose yourself to them repeatedly to raise your hypnosis level. Otherwise, you need to synthesize a Key Item that lets you freely manipulate the hypnosis level.
That worked, thanks a lot man. (y)

KiraKiraKira

Aug 27, 2018
how do i go out without underwear
Increase exposure. The kid looking up skirts at school and the kid by the hypno place that flips skirts, not sure of other ways.

(Edit: Or it might be shame resistance, can't remember if that's it and I'm just thinking backwards lol.)

KyloRenSucks

Jan 7, 2020
Does anybody else have an issue with the text running off the screen? The last few characters of every long sentence are unreadable

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
Messing around with cheats and found out that there seems to be an unused map called "corrupted ward/hospital"

4.30 star(s) 97 Votes