swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I can only get the first events from losing to the demi-monsters or whatever. How do I get the second and third events?
For Level 2 H-scenes, you usually need over 100 Lust, and for Level 3 scenes you usually need over 200 Lust.

You reach those levels by raising your Max Lust, which is done by reaching your current Max Lust (99 or 199), going to your bed at home, masturbating, and selecting the appropriate option.

You don't have to get all of a boss's H-scenes the first time you encounter them, as they will all come back near the end of the game.

Reactions: ShovelMenace

Libelle

Jul 17, 2017
So they are starting work on their next game and it's another magical girl one "Shadow Maiden Serenoxia" if they gonna go with calling the game after the protagonist again for this one.

Berserk985

Apr 18, 2022
IIRC from a Google translate said game is gonna be a sequel? To Celesphonia and will feature cameos of characters from this game

Libelle

Jul 17, 2017
IIRC from a Google translate said game is gonna be a sequel? To Celesphonia and will feature cameos of characters from this game
Cameo doesn't necessarily means it will be a sequel. Take the girl that trades your medals. She is from an earlier game and Celesphonia is not a sequel to that either.

Berserk985

Apr 18, 2022
Cameo doesn't necessarily means it will be a sequel. Take the girl that trades your medals. She is from an earlier game and Celesphonia is not a sequel to that either.
I meant like I remember seeing the relevant page a few days ago, used Google translate on it and I saw something about it being a sequel to Celesphonia. Don’t remember it exactly

OkamiUwU

Oct 10, 2021
I meant like I remember seeing the relevant page a few days ago, used Google translate on it and I saw something about it being a sequel to Celesphonia. Don’t remember it exactly
That's right, it was confirmed that another game is being worked on, although it was only mentioned that Amane will be in the game, the main character will be another character.
It is not yet known how much time will elapse between the new game and Magical Girl Celesphonia.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Guys I,ve played this game before and now redownloaded it to play again. i got the same problem where the mouth experience level is bugged last time, so I can't remember if the mouth is supposed to be LV 0/0.
(Probably was answered before but there's to much pages to siff through)
Screenshot 2023-07-31 190630.png
Can someone please tell me if its bugged and theres a fix for it before I start playing again?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Guys I,ve played this game before and now redownloaded it to play again. i got the same problem where the mouth experience level is bugged last time, so I can't remember if the mouth is supposed to be LV 0/0.
(Probably was answered before but there's to much pages to siff through)
View attachment 2814978
Can someone please tell me if its bugged and theres a fix for it before I start playing again?
Just click on the link Bugfix on the OP

Reactions: Aegis Lily

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
I see the text goes off screen alot (Pretty sure it wasn't like this the last time i played the game, the first version). Is there a way to fix this?
Screenshot 2023-08-03 094727.png

mushmom003

Nov 29, 2018
The game outlines the hospital and the evil father file, but neither is complete. This should be the abandoned case the author tweeted
The father who turned into a monster may be a small boss in a hospital setting (Evil father)
Any chance of adding it in the future?
cyan_evil-father02.png

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
The game outlines the hospital and the evil father file, but neither is complete. This should be the abandoned case the author tweeted
The father who turned into a monster may be a small boss in a hospital setting (Evil father)
Any chance of adding it in the future?
View attachment 2824003
The next update could have more added characters, and this character in specific could be added later on.

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes