oldkingcoal

Apr 19, 2019
Celesphonia (CN mod) 51.1Y+ (Eng)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The BAK folder contains previous English and Chinese versions of the mod. In the game built in plugin cheats (1 on the keyboard and mouse navigation by arrows or numbers). Also there is a full safe with an open gallery and new items mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As another function request, is it possible to not make the ears display in the 'Individual clothing and visual options' menu? I want the stat boosts, but don't want Amane to be a catgirl/deergirl/whatever.

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
So why are two spoilers for 'description' and 'mod features' are there separate mods? Also is the Bugfix on page one required or not?
The top part was made by me. The second part of the main mod CN authors listed. You don't need a fix. Everything is in one archive and ready to play. Saves from previous versions of the CN mod are compatible with this one.

Reactions: parakep

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
YokoSan

Don't know if this bit is due to your additions or to the main English translation of the CN mod 51.1

It's from skill description after unlocking Bullseye I memory engram

Reactions: YokoSan

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
YokoSan

Don't know if this bit is due to your additions or to the main English translation of the CN mod 51.1

We're aware of it.
Ahomaobus Chinese Mod v53.72 has just released and we're currently translating it.
it fixes a few bugs.

you can pickup the (and the Translated version once it releases on our .)

Channels

#mod-releases (for the Chinese)
#mod-en-release (once translation is ready)

YokoSan's release is considered to be Fork of the Official Mod.
we're hoping make it as easy as possible for his/her additions / edits to intergrated with newer versions.

Once they get around to posting their version can found in the #other-mods Channel

YokoSan do let know if you require anything.

hi5kba

Edit
1) Changed Chinese verson Link from Discord Link to File download link

Last edited:
Reactions: notamuted

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
YokoSan

This is from the English translation of version 51. Thanks, I didn't notice and will fix it in a future update.

bakareimeme

Dec 4, 2019
I wanted to use the smartphone pairing app without losing virginity, so I used a cheat tool to go through the event that unlocks the app and reverted the virginity loss afterwards. I have zero experience with cheating in RPGmaker type games, but I couldn't find anything that anyone else had done, so this was my only option. I don't know if it's going to cause problems down the line (or if NG+ will undo it), but I'm posting the modified save here for the benefit of those who might also desire to use the pairing app like I do.

It's frustrating when developers lock content behind virginity loss. Why do they do that?

binkdekiller

Oct 15, 2021
Anybody else having trubble removing the seductive crest and mosaic when using YokoSans mod? Or am I just missing somthing, i have used holy water alredy.

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
Anybody else having trubble removing the seductive crest and mosaic when using YokoSans mod? Or am I just missing somthing, i have used holy water alredy.
Miracle Oinment from Memoria for curses. Holy water for cursed items. Keys for [locked] items

Last edited:

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
I'm looking for a screenwriter for a post-and-quest. There is a hospital overrun by monstrums and Amane's father.
These are old resources directly from the game. The author planned something similar, but did not do it.

Last edited:

mushmom003

Nov 29, 2018
I'm looking for a screenwriter for a post-and-quest. There is a hospital overrun by monstrums and Amane's father.
These are old resources directly from the game. The author planned something similar, but did not do it.
It's a pity that this hospital plot was abandoned. Considering the author's point of view, dad should have more scenes...

stanman49

Jun 19, 2020
Does anyone know what Slimey actually does other than give you a couple items? It says it "Occasionally becomes humanoid" but I've yet to see it happen.

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
Does anyone know what Slimey actually does other than give you a couple items? It says it "Occasionally becomes humanoid" but I've yet to see it happen.
Nothing more. But in my mod he can give a useful extra for the costume...

Last edited:

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
In the modded version, sex fights don't end when she drops to 0 HP. Even if the men let go of her, she'll just lay there with negative HP until someone hits her, or she regenerates up to positive HP again.

Also in the full save included with the download, she's wearing a belt with condoms on it, and I can't figure out how to remove it. It doesn't show up in equipment or status.

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes