SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Yes. it's possible. You dont even need a mod for that. Go to www/js folder and open "rpg_managers.js" file. Somewhere it contains these lines:
JavaScript:
DataManager.maxSavefiles = function() {
    return 20;
};
Just change 20 to whatever number you want. FYI save menu becomes laggy if you increase the number too much
Thanks a bunch! So easy, too!

:geek:

Reactions: bazelgeuse

sektz

Aug 6, 2018
Because the mod supposedly has a bunch of cool stuff that makes the game harder and more interesting by making statuses more involved ... I think. I heard about it a while back and have been meaning to try it, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Hopefully someone else will clarify my vague recollections.
Oh nice, gotta check it out. The game is great but it lacks some polish halfway through. Currently playing NG+ on Crisis Mode
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first bosses are challenging but starting with Doppelia they lack any tricks, only HP bloat. I even chastised myself by not using any engrams from my previous run and playing a different build (deemed penetrating kick and Holy curse OP).

Some things I noticed (I didn't see everything yet so I might misjudge something):
  • in the secret club, the chastity amulets doesn't protect you after seeing the Training scene
  • Not sure what is the point of streaming games, music when working at the cafe just gives you 5k
  • Why can you go to the beach with Hibiki only once?
  • Enemies waste their turns on applying effects that you already have, trying to destroy your clothes that are already destroyed and raising your Arousal that doesn't seem to do anything in a fight
  • I have yet to figure what fame even does, its hard as fuck to decrease it without using items.
  • Some events like the Sex Shop work requires you to already have 100 lust in the middle of the game.
  • Fights where you fend off enemies with untransformed Amane are near impossible to loose (you can even use the slave collar)
  • Can you even destroy those hypnosis poles if you have all negative memories? I can already only get to 10% resistance
  • You rarely have to use a bath because after a loosing scene you go straight to bed (all the restaurants are pretty useless too)
Some things are confusing
Exposing in park doesn't seem to do anything unless you go to the men's bath.
You'd expect a scene at the pool or the roof, or residential area or anything happening at school at night
Changing to more lewd outfits doesn't do a lot

I wish there was a bit more filler content, to give you a reason not to go to class, raise your stats like domination, miasma, corruption. Some more interaction with Hibiki. It's still a great game, but it feels like they only realized half of the game they intended.

Reactions: basia76

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
hey whats the best build for early game? i am using the MOD with everything turned on and on crisis
what mod « with everything turned on » are you talking about?

to answer your question about « best build »:

it all depends on your playstyle and your approach. For example: are you the type of player that willfully grinds against slimes, exiting and reentering in order to level up? Are you prudent or reckless, are you trying to avoid defeat at all costs or do you consider a few rape scenes par for the course.

Getting Healing first is a good choice, because that Engram increases the rate of purification of soul fragments (a fragment size XS gives 1.4 soul (SL) instead of 1 SL), which means that you’ll need fewer kills before buying a second Engram. In addition, you only need to buy MP curing items, you don’t need to buy HP healing bandages, since you only need to have enough MP to use your heal skill.

But buying Fire first is also a good choice, because most monstrums in the first dungeon are weak to fire. But you need to buy both HP and MP items.

And buying Combat first is also a good possibility: this Engram lets you use TP points, which replenish naturally, so you’re not using as many MP potions.

Hell, you could even buy the Memoria Travel engram first: it would be a bigger challenge at first, but you would be guaranteed to escape from every rape (as long as you have enough MP to use the skill).

That’s the beauty of this game, that it doesn’t force one optimal playthrough on you

Last edited:

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
hey whats the best build for early game? i am using the MOD with everything turned on and on crisis
Before the latest changes in the Chinese mod, healing + close combat + synthesis was the best build, as MP was the main limiting stat. With the new changes, recovering TP requires gathering more miasma, making close combat less of a no-brainer choice. I haven't done a full playthrough with the latest changes, as I'm still waiting for the fixed mod.

Jan 3, 2022
The Reflective Bulwark will let you automatically win most battles (depending on level and such), it's made by the guy in the club room or through the phone's item creation. Resistone and various magic stones are needed I think.
Thanks a lot, I need this item to save time because I still stuck in "Mysterious Giant Robot III", do you perhaps remember where the data is located?

KiraKiraKira

Aug 27, 2018
Thanks a lot, I need this item to save time because I still stuck in "Mysterious Giant Robot III", do you perhaps remember where the data is located?
I think that's in the lab rooms near the midpoint - the one you entered through the bathroom.
(Or I could be completely wrong and thinking of the wrong mission.)

Jan 3, 2022
I think that's in the lab rooms near the midpoint - the one you entered through the bathroom.
(Or I could be completely wrong and thinking of the wrong mission.)
Screenshot_143.png
According to you and the spreadsheet it was located in the room near the lab's midpoint, but I have been walking around in this place for about 10 times or more :ROFLMAO: lol, might be a bug or I was too frustrated to find the data here

KiraKiraKira

Aug 27, 2018
Should be doors to the left and right of the midpoint, and two more rooms directly north of those two, in one of the rooms is the files. (Edit: In one of the *four* rooms in that area is the files.)

lab.jpg

Reactions: MoonMeToTheFly

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
My thought are the same, but as i see in the thread mod just breaks the game.
You can use the Chinese Kagura version and it seems to work. You just have to use a tool online to patch it. There is a modding discord where I think people are working on making mods for this game, Ambrosia(no mod is released publicly yet but there is a mod in the works), and another game. Someone on Discord is making a more in-depth pregnancy system mod for this game.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
You can use the Chinese Kagura version and it seems to work. You just have to use a tool online to patch it. There is a modding discord where I think people are working on making mods for this game, Ambrosia(no mod is released publicly yet but there is a mod in the works), and another game. Someone on Discord is making a more in-depth pregnancy system mod for this game.
Do you have the discord link?

Doesn't seem to be on Kagura's discord, at least

Voldemarus88

Oct 28, 2021
Oh nice, gotta check it out. The game is great but it lacks some polish halfway through. Currently playing NG+ on Crisis Mode
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first bosses are challenging but starting with Doppelia they lack any tricks, only HP bloat. I even chastised myself by not using any engrams from my previous run and playing a different build (deemed penetrating kick and Holy curse OP).

Some things I noticed (I didn't see everything yet so I might misjudge something):
  • in the secret club, the chastity amulets doesn't protect you after seeing the Training scene
  • Not sure what is the point of streaming games, music when working at the cafe just gives you 5k
  • Why can you go to the beach with Hibiki only once?
  • Enemies waste their turns on applying effects that you already have, trying to destroy your clothes that are already destroyed and raising your Arousal that doesn't seem to do anything in a fight
  • I have yet to figure what fame even does, its hard as fuck to decrease it without using items.
  • Some events like the Sex Shop work requires you to already have 100 lust in the middle of the game.
  • Fights where you fend off enemies with untransformed Amane are near impossible to loose (you can even use the slave collar)
  • Can you even destroy those hypnosis poles if you have all negative memories? I can already only get to 10% resistance
  • You rarely have to use a bath because after a loosing scene you go straight to bed (all the restaurants are pretty useless too)
Some things are confusing
Exposing in park doesn't seem to do anything unless you go to the men's bath.
You'd expect a scene at the pool or the roof, or residential area or anything happening at school at night
Changing to more lewd outfits doesn't do a lot

I wish there was a bit more filler content, to give you a reason not to go to class, raise your stats like domination, miasma, corruption. Some more interaction with Hibiki. It's still a great game, but it feels like they only realized half of the game they intended.
Regarding the difficulty: yeah, the game gets really easy once you get the necessary engrams, especially the fire ones, because for some reason just about any enemy, including bosses, can get a Burning status. Even more ridicilous is that tier 3 and tier 4 fire spells apply different Burning statuses which can stack. Add to it Divine Poison from the last weakening engram and you can kill just about any enemy outside from the last 2 bosses, and for them you just add Memoria's Empowerment, Void Walkers, that spell that gives you +1 action for the next two turns and start spamming Takemikazuchi while healing when needed.

The CN mod actually changes a lot when it comes to difficulty as basic attacks are somewhat nerfed, SP is now mostly gained through Concentrate command (but it actually gives a lot of SP, and it only increases with equipping attack engrams), and the enemies mostly come with modifiers like physical/magical resistance or outright immunity, or high attack/agility instead. They can have up to 2 such traits and they are written in their name, so if you see Anti-Magic Slime, yeah, don't use magic on it. Bosses can randomly get those too, so sometimes I just reload when I see a boss with Anti-Magic in their name...
Struggle mechanics are also a lot different, and Renegades can now also use bondage items on Amane, so she can potentially be unable to do anything but give up.

Regarding some of your other points:

-It might be because I'm playing the CN modded version but in the Secret Club after losing and getting trained Chastity Amulet works until Celesphonia runs out of MP, maybe that's the same in your case?
-The point of streaming is mostly for her 'sex on stream' scenes, otherwise it can't be compared to how much you can earn simply from beating up Renegades
-Don't you mean Hazuki? Because Hibiki can simply go there at any time. But if it's about Hazuki, yeah, they should have had more scenes together.
-I'm not sure what arousal does either aside from visual effects and letting Celesphonia gain lust faster.
-Fame increases the money Celesphonia earns from her fans' donations after finishing a stage. Basically the more City Reputation and Fame you have, the more money you get from every enemy you defeat in battle (meaning without Instakill).
-Sex Shop work event is for those who goes all out in corrupting Celesphonia, otherwise you are supposed to pay money. It's just a choice in how to progress the game.
-Apparently Engrams are like those martial arts program packages in Matrix, so Amane even in her base form is now like "I know Kung Fu". So it makes a bit of sense that normal goons without Renegade suits can't do much to her.
-Hypnosis devices can be destroyed if you go get some Anti-Hypnosis items first. Get a book from Downtown to get a passive skill for it, also in there you can buy an accessory with Hypno-Res. There is also Heart Lock which you can find in a secret room in the building of that love cult in the Outdoor Mall, which gives 50% Hypno-Res. Even all the Sex titles give at max -30% Hypno-Res, with accessories and skill you should be able to get it to around 50%.
-Using a bath is mostly to clean Celesphonia after encountering random perverts.
-Exposing in a park attracts those men to the bathroom, otherwise no one is there. Also you get an option to remove Amane's underwear if she exposes herself enough times.
-Not having any school events in the night is indeed strange, it even has it's own bgm and nothing happens.
-Not going to class reduces your reputation, which can go into negatives and activate some events like teacher disciplining her or the swim club boys demanding sexual favours from her. It also affects her school title.
-Miasma barely does anything in the base game, but in the CN mod they made it so that the more miasma you have, the more corrupted Celesphonia looks and the less max MP you can have. Basically every point of miasma is -1% Max MP.
-Domination is mostly a useless mechanic that basically spawns perverts on the streets after reaching a certain amount. It's hard to keep it high since defeating a boss drastically decreases it. And there is that lipstick item in the Sex Shop that basically activates the max Domination effects without needing to reach it and activating a bad ending, so there is literally no point in it aside from seeing that bad ending.
-Corruption and Soul Corruption exist mostly to give Celesphonia more sensitivity levels and give her access to dark engrams and dark synthesis (which has really strong items). And also another bad ending once you reach 100 corruption. Strangely enough you can't get it after beating the final boss as both Corruption and Domination get capped at 99 at that point.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
Here is my little personnal walkthrough of the vanilla game until the final boss (Doesn't cover the new game + with the big robot). It doesn't go into details, it's just to know where to go.
Feel free to improve it.

BaasB If others players want, could you maybe put it in the presentation post ?

Last edited:

Voldemarus88

Oct 28, 2021
Here is my little personnal walkthrough of the vanilla game until the final boss (Doesn't cover the new game + with the big robot). It doesn't go into details, it's just to know where to go.
Feel free to improve it.
You should definitely add that before beating Dark Gazer you have to get all of Memoria's Engrams and Light Engram, or else you get a bad ending.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
You should definitely add that before beating Dark Gazer you have to get all of Memoria's Engrams and Light Engram, or else you get a bad ending.
The bad end you get for beating Dark Gazer without the Light Engram is the same scene as you would get for reaching 100 Domination, but it doesn't end the game like reaching 100 Domination does. You ARE forced to start New Game + if you lose the boss battle in the area that requires winning with the Light Engram to access.

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
I could but the goal of this WT is to give the direction, not how to play. I agree with the necessity yo have the Memoria's Engams, but I think you can do it without the Light Engram ;)

Did you guys want also the WT in writer file ? So you can edit it for your playthrough.

4.30 star(s) 97 Votes