mdg555

May 4, 2020
any1 remember how to unseal the portal on the left of memoria? i did talk to her but i do not remember what she said

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
any1 remember how to unseal the portal on the left of memoria? i did talk to her but i do not remember what she said
If I remember correctly, the area on the left side of the game screen is 'end game' stuff. Once you beat the final boss, you should be able to talk to Memoria and it should open that area up. There are some post game quests and crafting you can do.

The area on the right side of the game screen is tied to your corruption level. You need to have Soul Corruption 1 (you need 10 or 15 soul corruption to reach level 1) and then talk to Memoria, she will unlock the area for you and you can craft 'corruption' gear and items, tied to your corruption level, and you can unlock some Dark based engrams.

Raharu

Nov 14, 2017
Apologies if this has already been answered somewhere in this thread, but damn, it is 132 pages long. Does anyone know how to remove the Scribbled condition?

Blazinghot

Nov 18, 2022
Did the developer confirm that he would release an English version of this game? I really want to buy this in the future because this is one of my favorite Hentai games ever made, and I want to support him.

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
(Eng)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The BAK folder contains previous English and Chinese versions of the mod. In the game built in plugin cheats (1 on the keyboard and mouse navigation by arrows or numbers). Also there is a full safe with an open gallery and new items mod.

Last edited:

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
The BAK folder contains previous English and Chinese versions of the mod. In the game built in plugin cheats (1 on the keyboard and mouse navigation by arrows or numbers). Also there is a full safe with an open gallery and new items mod
I actually haven't been following the CN mod since Febuarary. Did something massively change with the Mod or is it still relatively the same?

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I actually haven't been following the CN mod since Febuarary. Did something massively change with the Mod or is it still relatively the same?
The biggest change is the big nerf to close combat builds. TP is no longer gained via regular attacks.

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
The biggest change is the big nerf to close combat builds. TP is no longer gained via regular attacks.
I brought the Shark Heart item (200% atk, 0% Mag) back into the game and added one new one for TP warriors - Shark Charm.
Use Tight Skin Suit/Open Skin Suit for Masochism TP gain.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SuperMaxo

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Celesphonia (CN mod) 51.1Y+ (Eng)
The BAK folder contains previous English and Chinese versions of the mod. In the game built in plugin cheats (1 on the keyboard and mouse navigation by arrows or numbers). Also there is a full safe with an open gallery and new items mod.

Does your mod work when applied to Kagura's English version, or do we have to download the Chinese version first?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Got the answer to my own question: you already applied the mod and are giving us a full (modified) game! Thanks a lot!

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
So basically very minor stuff, well within context on what I was asking anyway. The TP change is a bit of a big change from a pure gameplay perspective at least for me

mdg555

May 4, 2020
If I remember correctly, the area on the left side of the game screen is 'end game' stuff. Once you beat the final boss, you should be able to talk to Memoria and it should open that area up. There are some post game quests and crafting you can do.

The area on the right side of the game screen is tied to your corruption level. You need to have Soul Corruption 1 (you need 10 or 15 soul corruption to reach level 1) and then talk to Memoria, she will unlock the area for you and you can craft 'corruption' gear and items, tied to your corruption level, and you can unlock some Dark based engrams.
i want to go through that left portal as i am in post game content

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes