SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
So interested in using the Chinese mod for a bit, anyone mind going over what the main differences are for me?
Too many to sum up. (In a word: they make the game more challenging and fun, because they submit Celesphonia to a barrage of sex attacks. Basically. Plus the system of buffs and especially debuffs was, hrmmm, buffed up.)

Have a look at https://f95zone.to/threads/magical-...ra-workshop-kagura-games.116302/post-11878172 for the changelog of the last few versions;
if you want to know how the project started, check out

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Some days of her cycle, she's at risk, others she's not. There's a set of additional options, one of which deals specifically with pregnancy and abortion/adoption. Also, fighting while being pregnant gives a debuff.

Playing on Crisis with all options set to difficult, there's a high chance that Amane will become pregnant as early as chapter two if you're not very careful in the progression of your fighting, which pretty much means you have to do a new game+

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Why? Because you need to have souls (20? 30? can't remember) to pay Memoria to deal with your baby. If you don't have the souls handy, you must restart (but can keep your levels, you sex exp, your money, etc., as you wish)

If the pregnancy happens later in the game and you've had time to save some souls, then you can keep playing, of course.

I don't think there's any pregnant visuals, but am not 100% certain

Daguy2021

May 18, 2021
How do you advance to the second and third Tanemaki/Gym Blackmail events? I think it would be a fitting way for my Amane to lose her virginity, but even at Lust 99 or high Miasma, and so far Corruption 15 he just repeats the 'first' events and the short follow-ups.

Berserk985

Apr 18, 2022
How do you advance to the second and third Tanemaki/Gym Blackmail events? I think it would be a fitting way for my Amane to lose her virginity, but even at Lust 99 or high Miasma, and so far Corruption 15 he just repeats the 'first' events and the short follow-ups.
Pretty sure you need to be at Lust Level 2

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
When you hit Lust 99 there should be a new hotspot in your bedroom that unlocks the next level of events.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
View attachment 2087002
What I did is I replaced the src: url with amaranth-regular from v1.06, just copy paste the font from the previous version and then edit your gamefont from there, this update messed up the font, in your game right now it is using mgenplus-1c-regular which makes the dialogues cutting off.

Edit: In case you don't have the previous version, i'll link my fonts folder here just replace your current font with this. the gamefont should've been edited so you don't need to tweak the css file. If nothing has been changed, edit the css file.
Can someone reupload this? It's not downloading for me.

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Hey Gentlemen, what are your thoughts on Celesphonia vs Ambrosia vs Enicia. Which is the best for fapping content and playability?

Also how does Celesphonia stack up against the HRPG goats of Karryns Prison, Branded Azel, Nightmare Knight and Sol Rui After Mini? Curious to hear your thoughts.

I would also appreciate some mod help, is there a page or place to see updates on the modded version or is it complete?

I am currently downloading the modded version that says "Celesphonia (CN mod) 51.1Y+.rar 2.12 GB" is this the latest version?

KiraKiraKira

Aug 27, 2018
Hey Gentlemen, what are your thoughts on Celesphonia vs Ambrosia vs Enicia. Which is the best for fapping content and playability?

Also how does Celesphonia stack up against the HRPG goats of Karryns Prison, Branded Azel, Nightmare Knight and Sol Rui After Mini? Curious to hear your thoughts.

I would also appreciate some mod help, is there a page or place to see updates on the modded version or is it complete?

I am currently downloading the modded version that says "Celesphonia (CN mod) 51.1Y+.rar 2.12 GB" is this the latest version?
My opinion's this one. Out of the ones you've listed, I still fire this one up regularly. All I'll say is best depends on kinks and whatnot.

https://f95zone.to/threads/magical-...ra-workshop-kagura-games.116302/post-11878172 is the latest version of the CN modded.

Reactions: japayue28
4.30 star(s) 97 Votes