hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
i believe i posted a discord invite a while a go. should be able to find it in my posts. i have limited service right now to grab a new one.

drop me DM and ill message it when i can get on

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Just downloaded the mod, guys its super sped up and the cheats can't reduce it, how to reduce the modded versions' speed?

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
Hey Gentlemen, what are your thoughts on Celesphonia vs Ambrosia vs Enicia. Which is the best for fapping content and playability?

Also how does Celesphonia stack up against the HRPG goats of Karryns Prison, Branded Azel, Nightmare Knight and Sol Rui After Mini? Curious to hear your thoughts.

I would also appreciate some mod help, is there a page or place to see updates on the modded version or is it complete?

I am currently downloading the modded version that says "Celesphonia (CN mod) 51.1Y+.rar 2.12 GB" is this the latest version?
Beat the game in vanilla, i can tell you this. The game feels kinda meh, scenes are just 3-4 static pictures (just like the dev other games). Poor clothes choices and sex battle feels lack, it's just there.
What i can say is you should play the game with that modded version, it adds really good amount of features to push everything the game has from 5-6/10 to 8-9/10 imo

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Beat the game in vanilla, i can tell you this. The game feels kinda meh, scenes are just 3-4 static pictures (just like the dev other games). Poor clothes choices and sex battle feels lack, it's just there.
What i can say is you should play the game with that modded version, it adds really good amount of features to push everything the game has from 5-6/10 to 8-9/10 imo
I just got the modded version which came with a complete save file but the save file is on crisis difficulty wtf, guys how to turn back the difficulty?

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
hi there. here is the for the Mod(s)

we are hosting a number of other mods
that build on top of the main Chinese mod.

last main update was last month if i remember correctly

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018

mirrors
Press Tab in skill menu for on/off ObjectInfoWindow
Press Shift in battle for scan Enemy current stats
Cheat menus in Amane bathroom, cheat cat and if press 1 button
Respawn Mobs, Scars ON/OFF, Drop materials x1- x3 options an more
A system for linking magic and grouping by category so as not to search through the entire book of spells every time. Press the up arrow in the battle menu to go directly to the last menu item. For convenience, you can enable or disable remembering commands in the main menu of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
I got a question for the gents, what does dominance do in the mod? like does it do anything different or just spawns perverts as usual?

Also what does Slimey do in the mod?

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Hey Gentlemen, what are your thoughts on Celesphonia vs Ambrosia vs Enicia. Which is the best for fapping content and playability?
Enicia was the hardest to get into because I really hate the dice roll gameplay. I enjoyed both Ambrosia and Celesphonia equally.

Reactions: yurilover8

username1234!

Apr 1, 2020
Celesphonia (CN mod 54Y02) ENG
mirrors Workupload
A system for linking magic and grouping by category so as not to search through the entire book of spells every time. Press the up arrow in the battle menu to go directly to the last menu item. For convenience, you can enable or disable remembering commands in the main menu of the game.
Is this the same version from this link? https://f95zone.to/threads/magical-...ra-workshop-kagura-games.116302/post-11878172

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Yes. I edited the old posts by updating the links in them.
Thanks for creating the mod, huge help. Would appreciate a sort of guide/walkthrough for new changes for them. Also do you have a non crisis complete save file or a way to turn of crisis mode?

Btw Guys if the game is are retard super speed mode, the key is TURN OFF 60 FPR REMOVER OPTION IN SETTINGS. You're Welcome.

Crisis mode is crazy, I got no way of escaping enemies when they restrain me wtf, they just grab me and I gotta give up.

I got a few questions though if you don't mind answering

1: Any updates to Slimey? He does anything new?
2: Any way to permanently let the miasma marks stay forever even when Miasma is low?
3: How can you change your transformation gear to Lascivious Dress, Indecent Gear and Fallen Gear. I got the Miasma Gear when I reached 100 Miasma and transformed the next day but I don't know how to get the other 3
4: Does High Domination or Corruption have new changes now>
5: How to remove Lust Crest and Orgasm Denial Crest?

Thanks for the mod, its really good, its on the same level as Nymphomania Paradox's mod but with good English.

You ever consider modding other games like Ruled by Rule or Nightmare Knight? that would be pretty damn good as imo those games are more easily fappable.

This game lacks good battlefucks unfortunately and the battle fucks aint got no voices.

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
For my post hotfix Enemy Book 2
The plugin produced a bug when trying to display the enemy's SP outside of combat. That's why I had to turn off the display of enemies' SP.

Mrobe2021

Oct 12, 2021
How to get "Oasis goddes" title? I suppose i need to trigger oasis event several times and when I passed vanilla game year ago i got it without problem. Now after first h event there is no way to trigger event again before receiving the fishing rod. And then i get fishing rod she defeat monster automatically. So what am I doing wrong? I playing with 54.01 Mod if it matters.

And there is a way to get all titles and scenes after complete all chapters and beating all bosses, or i need to star NG+ (I did a virgin run)?

cakacakaca6

Jul 12, 2017
How to get "Oasis goddes" title? I suppose i need to trigger oasis event several times and when I passed vanilla game year ago i got it without problem. Now after first h event there is no way to trigger event again before receiving the fishing rod. And then i get fishing rod she defeat monster automatically. So what am I doing wrong? I playing with 54.01 Mod if it matters.

And there is a way to get all titles and scenes after complete all chapters and beating all bosses, or i need to star NG+ (I did a virgin run)?
Is there any "good stuffs" in virgin run beside the role play?

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Celesphonia (CN mod 54Y02) ENG
mirrors Workupload
Been meaning to ask, what do I have to do to install multiple mods?

Reactions: Careless Cloud
Jun 18, 2019
I played this a bit but for some reason my saves just disappeared. The files themselves are still in the save folder but they don't show up when trying to load a game and I can't hit continue. I can fix this by making new saves in those slots and overwriting them but it's annoying to need to do that so often.

4.30 star(s) 97 Votes