YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
I played this a bit but for some reason my saves just disappeared. The files themselves are still in the save folder but they don't show up when trying to load a game and I can't hit continue. I can fix this by making new saves in those slots and overwriting them but it's annoying to need to do that so often.
global.rpgsave is responsible for this. Replace it with your save file.

How to get "Oasis goddes" title? I suppose i need to trigger oasis event several times and when I passed vanilla game year ago i got it without problem. Now after first h event there is no way to trigger event again before receiving the fishing rod. And then i get fishing rod she defeat monster automatically. So what am I doing wrong? I playing with 54.01 Mod if it matters.

And there is a way to get all titles and scenes after complete all chapters and beating all bosses, or i need to star NG+ (I did a virgin run)?
Lust lv 2 - 100+ and lust Lv 3 300+

Been meaning to ask, what do I have to do to install multiple mods?
Mods not related to the Chinese mod will not work and will break the game.

Mrobe2021

Oct 12, 2021
Lust lv 2 - 100+ and lust Lv 3 300+
Well, just tried on Lust level 2 and 3 and again same problem. Even more. I tried to do the same on the unmodded version, which I passed a year ago. Same result. Looks like i missed something obvious now.

First visit in Oasis>First H scene>Trying to trigger event again and she say i need to talk with guy in photo club>talk with guy, but don't craft fishing rod>event trigger in oasis dissapear completely>I crafting the rod>trigger returns, but she kill monster in cutscene. What am I missing?

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
Well, just tried on Lust level 2 and 3 and again same problem. Even more. I tried to do the same on the unmodded version, which I passed a year ago. Same result. Looks like i missed something obvious now.

First visit in Oasis>First H scene>Trying to trigger event again and she say i need to talk with guy in photo club>talk with guy, but don't craft fishing rod>event trigger in oasis dissapear completely>I crafting the rod>trigger returns, but she kill monster in cutscene. What am I missing?
It's after defeating the monster and completing the quest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mrobe2021

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021
Dont worry people soon rpg maker will die... and after it will rescue in Unity rpg maker Unite so it wouldnt be cheap)))

Can we get the latest version 1.23

And I have a bug when sleep to many times and the game is crush.
  • ver1.23 不具合修正など。
  • Sep/28/2021Bug fixesver1.22 不具合を修正しました。
  • Sep/26/2021Bug fixesver1.21 身体に何も着ていないとエラーが出てしまう不具合、ほか幾つかを修正しました。
  • Sep/25/2021Correction of typographical errorsBug fixesContent addedver1.20 クリア後のアフターエピソード、えっちシーンやアイテムなどを追加しました。その他、不具合修正など。
  • Feb/27/2021Correction of typographical errorsBug fixesver1.10 不具合を修正しました。
This post has aged like milk

• Haha
Reactions: boobmanlord

Resuffer

Dec 13, 2022
I have a question, is the Steam version any different from the website version? I'm just thinking about whether to buy the game on Steam or not.

JanikrelClaulan

Nov 26, 2020
I have a question, is the Steam version any different from the website version? I'm just thinking about whether to buy the game on Steam or not.
It's the same. You just need to apply the patch from the website, which is free to download. Although, I wouldn't want my friends to see me playing games like this. Cough.

Resuffer

Dec 13, 2022
It's the same. You just need to apply the patch from the website, which is free to download. Although, I wouldn't want my friends to see me playing games like this. Cough.
Okay, thank you. And my friends won't know, because I'll buy a second account for myself.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes