YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
When I click on something on this page, it looks like this. How should I fix this?
The path to the game should only contain Latin letters. You may have unpacked the game incorrectly. Set name encoding to Japanese 932 Shift-JIS in your unpacker/archiver.

Resuffer

Dec 13, 2022
Can you please tell me why I can't kill an enemy from behind? I'm playing a regular game, without any mods, on complexity "crisis", I looked in the internets write need to be higher than the enemy on the level of +5-8, I'm already level 10, but in the first location can not kill anyone from the back, then I checked something, going from a very difficult mode in crisis, the game gives changes, in particular, it says that the blow from the back recycled, but how not clear. Who knows what is wrong?

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Hey Guys for the Gear, how do you get this? I used the cheat cat in the modded version but her hair and skin colour doesn't change.

Also somebody said this was part of the ending but I checked the gallery and couldn't find it?

Btw anyone knows the difference between hypno masturbation, hypno obey and hypno alter? What are the effects aside unlocking new scenes?

1698518199883.png

Berserk985

Apr 18, 2022
Hey Guys for the Gear, how do you get this? I used the cheat cat in the modded version but her hair and skin colour doesn't change.

Also somebody said this was part of the ending but I checked the gallery and couldn't find it?

Btw anyone knows the difference between hypno masturbation, hypno obey and hypno alter? What are the effects aside unlocking new scenes?

View attachment 3040932
You can’t think the modded version only includes the outfit itself not the hair and skin color change.
Anyway said outfit in full is only shown in the corruption bad end, which is achieved by getting max corruption on a file that has yet to have beaten the final boss

Reactions: yurilover8

NoL1feK1ng

Feb 9, 2021
The text doesn't fit in the box so some of it gets cut out at the end. I don't think that's intended so did i fuck something up? any fix?

Overdunker

Feb 27, 2022
Celesphonia (CN mod 54Y02) ENG
mirrors Workupload
Press Tab in skill menu for on/off ObjectInfoWindow
Press Shift in battle for scan Enemy current stats
Cheat menus in Amane bathroom, cheat cat and if press 1 button
Respawn Mobs, Scars ON/OFF, Drop materials x1- x3 options an more
A system for linking magic and grouping by category so as not to search through the entire book of spells every time. Press the up arrow in the battle menu to go directly to the last menu item. For convenience, you can enable or disable remembering commands in the main menu of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is the GoFile Folder empty?

Daguy2021

May 18, 2021
Is there any "good stuffs" in virgin run beside the role play?
Typically not. Usually it just alters the ending, if even that, but usually the 'reward' of a virgin run is that when you fuck up/make a mistake you get to enjoy the scene as an authentic loss from a roleplay perspective and it feels like like a 'Collecting them All' chore. I used to do virgin runs whenever it was possible, and then just download a complete gallery save afterwards, but now I typically decide on a thematic or suitable loss point to lose it in a lot of games.

In Celesphonia falling prey to the gym instructors 'blackmail' feels fitting. I turned their first pregnancy to a daughter, had her go dark/tier 5 corruption, and then went full virgin/purity powerhouse with NG+ with said daughter being the only lingering reminder of her original fate.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Btw anyone knows the difference between hypno masturbation, hypno obey and hypno alter?
I think hypno alter is the one that is used for the school scenes. Hypno masturbation and hypno obey are used in combat. If you max them out, you can soft lock your game when the enemy forces Amane to masturbate endlessly and yet can't beat her natural hp regen.

Voldemarus88

Oct 28, 2021
Thanks for creating the mod, huge help. Would appreciate a sort of guide/walkthrough for new changes for them. Also do you have a non crisis complete save file or a way to turn of crisis mode?

Btw Guys if the game is are retard super speed mode, the key is TURN OFF 60 FPR REMOVER OPTION IN SETTINGS. You're Welcome.

Crisis mode is crazy, I got no way of escaping enemies when they restrain me wtf, they just grab me and I gotta give up.

I got a few questions though if you don't mind answering

1: Any updates to Slimey? He does anything new?
2: Any way to permanently let the miasma marks stay forever even when Miasma is low?
3: How can you change your transformation gear to Lascivious Dress, Indecent Gear and Fallen Gear. I got the Miasma Gear when I reached 100 Miasma and transformed the next day but I don't know how to get the other 3
4: Does High Domination or Corruption have new changes now>
5: How to remove Lust Crest and Orgasm Denial Crest?

Thanks for the mod, its really good, its on the same level as Nymphomania Paradox's mod but with good English.

You ever consider modding other games like Ruled by Rule or Nightmare Knight? that would be pretty damn good as imo those games are more easily fappable.

This game lacks good battlefucks unfortunately and the battle fucks aint got no voices.
1. Slimey doesn't do anything new from what I know.
2. No, you have to have high Miasma for that, no way around it sadly. Not that it's hard to gain if you Miasma Adapation 2 engram, you can get max miasma by simply walking around a dungeon for a bit.
3. Lascivous Dress if I remember correctly is the one you get from equipping Succubus Wings with Lust over 666. It's probably the strongest one at Lust 999 and it's practically impossible for Amane to lose a sex battle in this one. The other 2 are I think is either what you get from getting over 90 corruption, what you get when a secret club boss applies a collar to Amane, or both at once. Fallen Gear might also be Abyssphonia gear which has only standing animation so don't use it, it's only supposed to be used in that one bad ending (a bit of a shame).
4. Corruption has level 6 at 90 points now, which permanenty changes her transformation (it's weaker than Innocent Gear though). Domination is still as pointless as ever.
5. You can remove crests with a salve that Memoria crafts. It costs like 20 SL or something.

Reactions: smilee2110
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes