mjones44

Dec 5, 2023
How is the arousal supposed to work? I have the steam version with the kagura patch and the bugfix mod. Arousal is not raised in battles and only raises with love potions or events such as perverts jerking off on you.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
It also raises faster once Amane’s body becomes more sensitive; some achievements also have an effect

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Celesphonia (CN mod 54Y02) ENG
Press Tab in skill menu for on/off ObjectInfoWindow
Press Shift in battle for scan Enemy current stats
Cheat menus in Amane bathroom, cheat cat and if press 1 button
Respawn Mobs, Scars ON/OFF, Drop materials x1- x3 options an more
A system for linking magic and grouping by category so as not to search through the entire book of spells every time. Press the up arrow in the battle menu to go directly to the last menu item. For convenience, you can enable or disable remembering commands in the main menu of the game.
Man, the thread owner or a moderator really should add a link to this in the OP... I had no idea there was a mod available for this game that added in more costumes and stuff. You rule, thanks dude!

Hopefully they do end up linking it in the OP, cause I think otherwise your mod is getting completely overlooked by the majority of players who just go to the OP, click download, and never return.

Either that, or you could always post up your own separate [MOD] thread like I've seen others do, which allows you keep control of the thread and put all of your updates/progress/etc in one spot, as well as request feedback (if you want that).

Anyways, I'm glad I found your mod. Thanks for sharing it with us, looking forward to starting up a new game with it tonight!

notamuted

May 12, 2018
Man, the thread owner or a moderator really should add a link to this in the OP... I had no idea there was a mod available for this game that added in more costumes and stuff. You rule, thanks dude!

Hopefully they do end up linking it in the OP, cause I think otherwise your mod is getting completely overlooked by the majority of players who just go to the OP, click download, and never return.

Either that, or you could always post up your own separate [MOD] thread like I've seen others do, which allows you keep control of the thread and put all of your updates/progress/etc in one spot, as well as request feedback (if you want that).

Anyways, I'm glad I found your mod. Thanks for sharing it with us, looking forward to starting up a new game with it tonight!
I think you little misunderstood him. It's not his mod (of the game), it's his mod of the chinese mod (of the game). Close, but not quite the same. AFAIK there is a discord server dedicated to this mod.

But, yeah, putting a link or smth in a more visible place would be cool

Reactions: aifman7

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018

The basic modifications and costumes in there are not mine. The authors are listed. There's really not much of mine in there. But I keep informed and popularise the CN mod.

M18Hellcat

May 13, 2021
does anyone else have an issue where after defeating one of the bosses the Celesphonia outfit stays on visually and cant be switched out?
1702389454957.png

M18Hellcat

May 13, 2021
no matter what i put on the portrait shows the Celesphonia outfit. taking off everything makes her naked, but putting anything back on makes it return.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SuperMaxo

ElijahMM

Oct 5, 2018
The basic modifications and costumes in there are not mine. The authors are listed. There's really not much of mine in there. But I keep informed and popularise the CN mod.
Does the save from the unmoded game works? When I talk to the girl at home it says that i need to update my save file. No idea how to do that :))))

Mrobe2021

Oct 12, 2021
So i beat the game and I lost all nsfw content. Is this supposed to happen?
Do you mean you don't see any NSFW?
It's possible only if you skip prologue, skip all side quests, kill enemies before they caught Amane, evade all traps and don't loose any battle.

zmfltm

Feb 28, 2022
Do you mean you don't see any NSFW?
It's possible only if you skip prologue, skip all side quests, kill enemies before they caught Amane, evade all traps and don't loose any battle.
I'm on the chapter AFTER iirc and can't do any of the nsfw content I had before beating the game (sex with the PE teacher, prostitution, working at the club doesn't trigger the nsfw scenes, etcetc).
It's been a while since I beat the game so I might have missed something at the ending

Mrobe2021

Oct 12, 2021
I'm on the chapter AFTER iirc and can't do any of the nsfw content I had before beating the game (sex with the PE teacher, prostitution, working at the club doesn't trigger the nsfw scenes, etcetc).
It's been a while since I beat the game so I might have missed something at the ending
Sorry, in this case I don’t understand what’s going on.
I completed game without almost any NSFW and opened the rest of NSFW scenes in AFTER chapter and all of them worked fine.

Minato284

Jan 17, 2018
Anyone know how to get rid of the body writing debuff from the chinese mod? I've had it for like 4 chapters lol

never mind i'm DUMB u just have to bathe multiple times in a row

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes