Grimmzzz1

Nov 27, 2020
This maybe frequently asked, and I am sorry about that as I am very new to this website and this sort of game, but Can anyone please tell me where do I trade the "Gold Medals" that I collect from everywhere?

OkamiUwU

Oct 10, 2021
This maybe frequently asked, and I am sorry about that as I am very new to this website and this sort of game, but Can anyone please tell me where do I trade the "Gold Medals" that I collect from everywhere?
With a girl at the subway station.

OkamiUwU

Oct 10, 2021
Thanks a lot, Could you also please tell me how to increase "Hyponis Stage:30+" in the Arts section of the school?
You just have to interact with the candlesticks (those with a purple flame) in the school and fail to break them several times.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
any1 know where a walkthrough is for the post game content?
There's not a lot to walk through there. There's one dungeon with undodgeable traps (don't run and wear the exploration engram), one giant robot dungeon (super straightforward) and one final dungeon (super straightforward, just don't forget to put on the accessory from the final chest).

mdg555

May 4, 2020
There's not a lot to walk through there. There's one dungeon with undodgeable traps (don't run and wear the exploration engram), one giant robot dungeon (super straightforward) and one final dungeon (super straightforward, just don't forget to put on the accessory from the final chest).
honestly i wanna go through the door in the left room inside the book, but i have no idea how to do so

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port:

Tested On: Endeavor OS (Arch)
This port should also work with non Arch based distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dNgena and Neitha

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Also when you level up, it says "costume functionality improved". Is that just more stats?
Anyone know the answer? I'm wondering this too... searching the thread for "functionality" gives only that quote in the results, and searching google for 'celesphonia "costume functionality improved"' gives exactly one result: also that quoted post. lol

Anyone know what "Costume functionality improved!" means? It pops up every few times you level up and I can't figure out what it's referring to...

Grimmzzz1

Nov 27, 2020
Anyone know the answer? I'm wondering this too... searching the thread for "functionality" gives only that quote in the results, and searching google for 'celesphonia "costume functionality improved"' gives exactly one result: also that quoted post. lol

Anyone know what "Costume functionality improved!" means? It pops up every few times you level up and I can't figure out what it's referring to...
I would presume that when the functionality maxes out, you get a new skill of new sort maybe. But that's my assumption, based on a similar feature in a different jrpg.

Easy Bake Oven

Feb 10, 2022

I am not sure if it gives you more stats, but I am pretty sure it gives you higher resistances. Since if you look at your resistances before you transform and after, it increases by around 20% or something at max level costume.

B0n3r4tacos

May 9, 2018

I'll dig in to the files and get back to you if no one else knows this already. Curious to know as well.

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018

+ engram slot for equip

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
+ engram slot for equip
Actually, they’re different. Sometimes the message says that you gained an engram slot, but the « costume functionality » notifications indicate just that: Innocent Gear starts at level 1/10 (select Equipment while wearing it, to show costume level), and its level gradually increases.

Each new costume level gives bonus stat increases (all your stats increase when you level up, but they increase more when your costume functionality increases too)
Also, each new costume level comes with a new skill silently unlocked

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Hi guys, i'm new to this game and have some questions (i've read walkthrough+Q&A and didn't find the answers):
1) Do the bonuses from engrams add up?
2) Which build is better for a fights, caster or fighter? And can you pls share the efficient one?
3) Easiest way to farm SL?
4) Preg content: where to obtain?
5) Which is more profitable, high school rep or low?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Hi guys, i'm new to this game and have some questions (i've read walkthrough+Q&A and didn't find the answers):
1) Do the bonuses from engrams add up?
2) Which build is better for a fights, caster or fighter? And can you pls share the efficient one?
3) Easiest way to farm SL?
4) Preg content: where to obtain?
5) Which is more profitable, high school rep or low?
Answers

1) Yes
2) In the unmodified Kagura release, caster, without a doubt. In the Chinese mod, caster too, generally, but high miasma reduces MP, so you cannot totally neglect fighting skills either
3) Eating soul fragments raw gives more SL than purifying them first; otherwise, your question answers itself, if you want to farm, just keep doing and redoing dungeons and side quests
4) By losing to enemies that impregnate MC
5) Low school rep has H scenes, high rep doesn’t. High (or rather, extremely high) school rep gives an equipable gear

[Note that I haven’t played the unmodified version in quite a while, so I may be misrembering or confusing with Chinese mod play regarding answer 4.]

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Answers
1) Yes
So, if i want to immolate even sky itself i need to carry all of the fire engrams. Get it.
2) In the unmodified Kagura release, caster, without a doubt. In the Chinese mod, caster too, generally, but high miasma reduces MP, so you cannot totally neglect fighting skills either
Is one 3rd grade engram will be enough?
3) Eating soul fragments raw gives more SL than purifying them first
It means that i need a high lvl of engram which boosting up amount of purified SL?
4) By losing to enemies that impregnate MC
Ok, so i just need to reach 0 hp, get it aswell.
5) Low school rep has H scenes, high rep doesn’t. High (or rather, extremely high) school rep gives an equipable gear
Mhm, gameplay vs smut, noted.

Thank you for your answers.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
In the unmodified version (or early versions of the Chinese mod), healer + close combat + crafting is the best build IMO, as the suit itself provides enough combat spells of its own.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Is one 3rd grade engram will be enough?
Enough for all enemies until the end of the game? Certainly not

It means that i need a high lvl of engram which boosting up amount of purified SL?
Huh?

When you defeat enemies, you get (random amount) of soul fragments, of various size too, depending on enemy.

If you ask Memoria to purify an XS (extra-small) soul fragment (the type you get against most enemies in the sewer, which is dungeon level 1, the only available dungeon in chapter 1), you get 1 SL.
But if you have the Healing engram, asking Memoria to purify the same XS soul fragment gives 1.4 SL, rounded down.
Meaning that purifying 5 XS soul fragments gives 5 SL without the Healing engram, but 7 SL with the Healing engram

If, instead of asking Memoria to purify your XS soul fragments, you eat them (meaning, you use them in your items), you get 2 SL per XS soul fragments

Is this clearer?

For larger soul fragments (from small to extra-large), you get more SL, of course...

Reactions: TalRash4
4.40 star(s) 104 Votes