TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
In the unmodified version (or early versions of the Chinese mod), healer + close combat + crafting is the best build IMO, as the suit itself provides enough combat spells of its own.
I see, i'll try this, thx.
Oh, btw - is corruption level affect anything?

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
When you defeat enemies, you get (random amount) of soul fragments, of various size too, depending on enemy.

If you ask Memoria to purify an XS (extra-small) soul fragment (the type you get against most enemies in the sewer, which is dungeon level 1, the only available dungeon in chapter 1), you get 1 SL.
But if you have the Healing engram, asking Memoria to purify the same XS soul fragment gives 1.4 SL, rounded down.
Meaning that purifying 5 XS soul fragments gives 5 SL without the Healing engram, but 7 SL with the Healing engram

If, instead of asking Memoria to purify your XS soul fragments, you eat them (meaning, you use them in your items), you get 2 SL per XS soul fragments

Is this clearer?

For larger soul fragments (from small to extra-large), you get more SL, of course...
No i understand this, my question was: does higher grade of healing engram boosts SL outcome?
And for corruption level: is it reversible?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
No i understand this, my question was: does higher grade of healing engram boosts SL outcome?
And for corruption level: is it reversible?
Ah, sorry, didn't understand the question.

No, second level of Healing engram doesn't boost SL outcome.

Corruption level has some «gates», if you will. If you get up to 14 corruption level, you can reverse it (it is a rather slow process) down to 0

But when you reach 15 corruption, this becomes your new "floor": you no longer will be able to reverse it below 15

Other such gates are at 30, 45, 60, 75 and 90 corruption points. At 100 corruption, you lose the game

Reactions: TalRash4

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Ah, sorry, didn't understand the question.

No, second level of Healing engram doesn't boost SL outcome.

Corruption level has some «gates», if you will. If you get up to 14 corruption level, you can reverse it (it is a rather slow process) down to 0

But when you reach 15 corruption, this becomes your new "floor": you no longer will be able to reverse it below 15

Other such gates are at 30, 45, 60, 75 and 90 corruption points. At 100 corruption, you lose the game
Besides of dark magic engrams, i believe that corruption lvl opens a new H-scenes, am i right? And which "floor" of corruption provides access to a Dark Synthesis?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Besides of dark magic engrams, i believe that corruption lvl opens a new H-scenes, am i right? And which "floor" of corruption provides access to a Dark Synthesis?
Dark Synthesis becomes available at corruption 15

As for your other question, well, yes and no, I guess: for example, one of the dark magic skiils you get with those dark engrams is the ability to turn semen (on and in Celesphonia's body) into SL.
So those new dark skills become more and more useful as H-scenes begin ramping up.

Is it corruption level itself that opens up new H-scenes? Not really, although corruption level gradually increases with lewd choices, and vice-versa

Reactions: TalRash4

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
TalRash4 you don't need to loose to be impregnated. Creampie (or multiples) during battles can do it. 100% with the ovulation item I guess.

Tough as far as I know, there is little preg content, only what you decide to do with Memoria about the baby.

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
TalRash4 you don't need to loose to be impregnated. Creampie (or multiples) during battles can do it. 100% with the ovulation item I guess.

Tough as far as I know, there is little preg content, only what you decide to do with Memoria about the baby.
Mhm, i see. How to identify which of the enemies is willing to give a creampie?

jonathankurtz12

Jan 3, 2024
Hello I tried downloading this, and my antivirus said this had a trojan horse virus, can you please confirm if this file needs to be updated to remove the virus?

I made the battle costume show more skin when clothing durability reaches 0 and also automatically change clothing durability to 0 if Amane is wearing nothing when entering the dungeon.

Here are sample screenshots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone wants it, here is the file. Read the "Readme" for how to use.
You can revert the changes by installing Kagura games update patch.
Additionally, you will have to reinstall the mod again if you have updated your game.

UPDATE: Fixed Healing crystal not repairing battle costume.
UPDATE: Updated mod with game version 1.06.
UPDATE: Updated mod with game version 1.07.

jonathankurtz12

Jan 3, 2024
I made the battle costume show more skin when clothing durability reaches 0 and also automatically change clothing durability to 0 if Amane is wearing nothing when entering the dungeon.

Here are sample screenshots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone wants it, here is the file. Read the "Readme" for how to use.
You can revert the changes by installing Kagura games update patch.
Additionally, you will have to reinstall the mod again if you have updated your game.

UPDATE: Fixed Healing crystal not repairing battle costume.
UPDATE: Updated mod with game version 1.06.
UPDATE: Updated mod with game version 1.07.
Also, how do I install this? There seems to be an issue where I try to install it into the www file, but nothing changes when I load the game.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Hello I tried downloading this, and my antivirus said this had a trojan horse virus, can you please confirm if this file needs to be updated to remove the virus?
It is false positive, I didn't include any files that would have virus or anything everything is edited via RPG MAKER MV program and Adobe Photoshop and some renaming files. I downloaded again and tested, everything is fine on my end. You can check the files on if it still worries you or use Virtual machine or just disable the Wifi or antivirus when playing.

Also, how do I install this? There seems to be an issue where I try to install it into the www file, but nothing changes when I load the game.
If you followed all these steps properly as mentioned in "Readme", it should work.

Step 1: Copy "www" folder and paste it in game folder. Replace when asked.

Step 2: Copy "CommonEvents.json" and paste it in www/data/

The issue you speak of might be the system asking you to replace the files or it might be because of your antivirus. You just need to replace when asked or disable your antivirus and it should work. Make sure you install the mod after installing Kagura patch if you are using steam version.

Last edited:

Tdj993

Apr 23, 2018
I am looking for a good, thematic, point for the MC to lose her virginity (not through rape or defeat). I was thinking through the webcam or with the Photo club guys. Is there a good point to save it for?

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
I am looking for a good, thematic, point for the MC to lose her virginity (not through rape or defeat). I was thinking through the webcam or with the Photo club guys. Is there a good point to save it for?
Afaik, no penetration with the photo club guys (maybe via hypnosis ?) and webcam it's when you're in the lvl 3 of lust and I find it "poor".

Tdj993

Apr 23, 2018
Afaik, no penetration with the photo club guys (maybe via hypnosis ?) and webcam it's when you're in the lvl 3 of lust and I find it "poor".
Poor as in poor taste? Or poor quality?

That's too bad. I am really loving this game, as much as I loved Ambrosia. Without giving too much away, is there a one on one that's pretty consensual? So far it's all been rape or CNC, which is fine but I'd rather her first time be her wanting it.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes