streetbuker

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone know how to get rid of the body writing debuff from the chinese mod? I've had it for like 4 chapters lol

never mind i'm DUMB u just have to bathe multiple times in a row
Take a bath at your home. First door to the right, abowe the kitchen.

shade555

Jan 28, 2021
Ah, Kagura Games.
The literal trademark for great (or good, at the very least) game with bad (or mediocre, at best) pron.

The game is great as a game to play. The narrative is fun to watch unfolding, plot twists are, albeit expected, fun and fulfilling, mechanics are not very deep but engaging and plentiful, amount of enemies, locations and music are all very satisfying. Rare ingredient search is the only downside (since it's never clearly explained in-game). Past that, it actually is very good. As expected of Kagura Games.

But clothing damage? Very (and I mean, VERY) mediocre. Nipples at standing image? Look fake. Combat sexual assaults don't evolve into more and hotter action. Cut-ins of those assaults aren't very sexy (although being force fed tomatoes seriously cracked me up, points up for that). Animated oral sex only -- and even that done so sloppy even most basic M&F guys would blush. Defeat scenes are mostly non-engaging and mostly text-based. In-city harassment scenes evolution is only done in a very specific way. All in all, fap content is very limited and done at best on a mediocre level. As, sadly enough, is also expected of Kagura Games.

PS: Too bad I can't write reviews. It should probably go into that section.

• Angry
Reactions: Netori Popeye

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Ah, Kagura Games.
The literal trademark for great (or good, at the very least) game with bad (or mediocre, at best) pron.

The game is great as a game to play. The narrative is fun to watch unfolding, plot twists are, albeit expected, fun and fulfilling, mechanics are not very deep but engaging and plentiful, amount of enemies, locations and music are all very satisfying. Rare ingredient search is the only downside (since it's never clearly explained in-game). Past that, it actually is very good. As expected of Kagura Games.

But clothing damage? Very (and I mean, VERY) mediocre. Nipples at standing image? Look fake. Combat sexual assaults don't evolve into more and hotter action. Cut-ins of those assaults aren't very sexy (although being force fed tomatoes seriously cracked me up, points up for that). Animated oral sex only -- and even that done so sloppy even most basic M&F guys would blush. Defeat scenes are mostly non-engaging and mostly text-based. In-city harassment scenes evolution is only done in a very specific way. All in all, fap content is very limited and done at best on a mediocre level. As, sadly enough, is also expected of Kagura Games.

Kagura is only the translator and promoter of the game: the clothing damage, animations, nipples that look fake, etc., are the work of the developer, Shimobashira.

For combat sexual assaults that duly evolve, I suggest you play the CH Mod on Crisis level: you might get more than you bargained for...

Bongu Ouki

Oct 14, 2021
Ah, Kagura Games.

Plus the fact that there weren't many pregnancy scenes. Only 3 scenes. Warning for those who have this fetish.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Ah, Kagura Games.

It's good that you can't write reviews because you can't distinguish between the game developer and a localization publisher.

EyeOfSpades

May 14, 2021
Celesphonia Blacked Mod v1.3

I've made a Raceplay (Blacked) mod for this game, here it is for anyone interested
It has features that only work with the CHmod but is mostly an asset replacer with no real event changes as of yet
Refer to the readme inside for updates and questions

Some Example images
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All the features that are currently in the mod are as follows
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I won't be posting new versions here if/when they do come out, for those either go to the modding discord or my twitter

Heres the link to it
(the readme inside is now outdated as the CHmod has a new update, go get the newest versions from the modding discord server)
(the link may expire at a certain point, just go to the places above if that happens)​

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes