myjammies

Jul 22, 2020
How do you actually escape/run away from battles in the mod? I only see "Fight / Enemy Info" in the first menu, and within Fight -> Special, there is a "Increase chances of escape" move but I can't find anything that allows me to run away.

OkamiUwU

Oct 10, 2021
How do you actually escape/run away from battles in the mod? I only see "Fight / Enemy Info" in the first menu, and within Fight -> Special, there is a "Increase chances of escape" move but I can't find anything that allows me to run away.
In the first menu where "Fight / Enemy Info" appears, scroll down and you will see two more options, click on retreat.

EyeOfSpades

May 14, 2021
How do you install the mod?
There is a very detailed readme inside the zip file.
If you want to see the readme without downloading the zip go to the modding discord or my twitter and you'll actually find the latest version of both the CHmod and my mod there anyway, if you want to play it properly just get it from there so youll have the latest
I only uploaded the mod here so people could know about it, im not planning on keeping it updated here as the contents of the mod are prone to angering people

Reactions: Blake639 and Chetti

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
I played the game in Japanese, but I may revisit it with the intention to play the Chinese mod, also, please let me know if you guys get a pregnancy mod.

gentleman69

Mar 31, 2020
I have recently started this game. I am in chapter 2 and trying to clear the renegade base. I get as far as the 5th floor just fine but when I try to continue on to the boss the stairs are blocked by a metal garage door shutter and I cant figure out how to continue so I am stuck in game progress. I have tried different days and times of day and tried proceeding levels as normal and teleporting from entry to 4th floor and proceeding from there. It is getting a bit frustrating. Any help appreciated!

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
There should be a button on the same floor as the shutter door that opens it. What day or time of day it is doesn't make a difference.

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
I wanted to use the smartphone pairing app without losing virginity, so I used a cheat tool to go through the event that unlocks the app and reverted the virginity loss afterwards. I have zero experience with cheating in RPGmaker type games, but I couldn't find anything that anyone else had done, so this was my only option. I don't know if it's going to cause problems down the line (or if NG+ will undo it), but I'm posting the modified save here for the benefit of those who might also desire to use the pairing app like I do.

It's frustrating when developers lock content behind virginity loss. Why do they do that?
Seen UR comment when save file hunting. X3
Actually, I use
for cheating instead of Cheat Engine. :3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KumaGVL

Aug 29, 2023
1706373973991.png help i fight final boss underbase, i won but it turn to main was dominanced
pre boss gate i don't see any button stop trap teleport and some how i passed

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
huh? If Kagura isn't the developer, then who is? This is new.
Kagura is the translator/localizer.

What Kagura does is negociate deals with Japanese developers: they will translate dev's games in English, and in exchange will get marketing rights (if Steam releases can be called marketing)

It's not new at all; search «Kagura» and you'll find all sorts of games, with their name added to various names of developers

Reactions: Bongu Ouki

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
huh? If Kagura isn't the developer, then who is? This is new.
Because you seem to have a really low reading comprehension... Allow me to explain.

The developer of the game is the circle called " Shimobashira Workshop", which, as far as we know, is basically just one guy, maybe with an artist involved. Not entirely sure here.

Kagura is a Publisher, they take the games other people make, specifically Japanese Hentai Games, they translate them, they de-censor them, and they make extra preparations so they can be easily sold in places like Steam and GoG, and of course their own store.

Kagura has absolutely NO influence on the content of the game, and they translate games from many different developers.

They do tend to play things safe for the most part, because there's plenty of content in Hentai games that is ridiculously contentious in the West.

Even if that wasn't the case, it's also on the Devs themselves to want to have Kagura translate their games, and that's obviously not free, nor guaranteed to make a profit.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes