Bongu Ouki

Oct 14, 2021
Because you seem to have a really low reading comprehension... Allow me to explain.

The developer of the game is the circle called " Shimobashira Workshop", which, as far as we know, is basically just one guy, maybe with an artist involved. Not entirely sure here.

Kagura is a Publisher, they take the games other people make, specifically Japanese Hentai Games, they translate them, they de-censor them, and they make extra preparations so they can be easily sold in places like Steam and GoG, and of course their own store.

Kagura has absolutely NO influence on the content of the game, and they translate games from many different developers.

They do tend to play things safe for the most part, because there's plenty of content in Hentai games that is ridiculously contentious in the West.

Even if that wasn't the case, it's also on the Devs themselves to want to have Kagura translate their games, and that's obviously not free, nor guaranteed to make a profit.
Thanks, I really didn't know.

ryuga_roxas

Jul 27, 2020
My game dialogue box got cut off at the end so I can't read the full text. Is this a known issue of this game ? If it is then is there any way I can fix it ? hình ảnh_2024-02-01_131151406.png

Reactions: HunterSeeker

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
anyone remember where to get the camera for streaming?
Do the free mission where you need to eliminate some renegades (available as early as Chapter 2).

when Amane comes back home, she complains that she didn’t like it because some bystanders were there and even took some pictures.
Go then to your computer, and fire up ScrewTube: she’ll see an upskirt picture of herself.

once you have done that, at your next visit to the photography club, you’ll see an exclamation mark above the guy with the glasses; talk to him and he will give you his old camera. That’s it, you can now you use that to stream

OkamiUwU

Oct 10, 2021
Search yokosan
Celesphonia (CN mod 54Y02) ENG
Press Tab in skill menu for on/off ObjectInfoWindow
Press Shift in battle for scan Enemy current stats
Cheat menus in Amane bathroom, cheat cat and if press 1 button
Respawn Mobs, Scars ON/OFF, Drop materials x1- x3 options an more
A system for linking magic and grouping by category so as not to search through the entire book of spells every time. Press the up arrow in the battle menu to go directly to the last menu item. For convenience, you can enable or disable remembering commands in the main menu of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
download it directly from the link here, assuming you are talking about the Chinese mod.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
I talking about Chinese mods.
I downloaded it directly from that link and it was in English not Japanese it was in English.
Over on the discord page (can I post the link here?
), there's a guy/gal working on translating the Chinese mod in Japanese. AFAIK, they haven't released anything yet; it's a large game, so it's a large endeavour, even if they have access to the original, unmodded Japanese game to help them a bit

axelotofsense

Nov 27, 2023
Over on the discord page (can I post the link here?
), there's a guy/gal working on translating the Chinese mod in Japanese. AFAIK, they haven't released anything yet; it's a large game, so it's a large endeavour, even if they have access to the original, unmodded Japanese game to help them a bit
Thanks for your help. So you are saying that the Chinese Mod in Japanese has not been released yet?

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
I have the CN mod version downloaded from long ago, don't know what its for anymore but does 1.07 have more content/functionality than the CN mod?

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes